waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah soon
rumel said:
Alhamduillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah. Allahu Akbar..

Just got MR,PCC and RPRF request. Please pray for me.
Many Many Congratulations vai..

[B] [C]

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-August-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
9-December-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU 26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
11-July-2016
Med's Done....
23-July-2016
Passport Req..
23-Dec-2016
rumel said:
Alhamduillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah. Allahu Akbar..

Just got MR,PCC and RPRF request. Please pray for me.
Alhamdulillah

NOC_1212

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014 at 13.51 NS, SYDNEY
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-02-2015
AOR Received.
16-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
AllAh only knows
Med's Request
AllAh only knows
Med's Done....
AllAh only knows
Interview........
AllAh only knows
Passport Req..
AllAh only knows
VISA ISSUED...
AllAh only knows
LANDED..........
AllAh only knows
Bhai, I have a question. I have sent PCC with application. It took 1.5 months to get PCC from my home district. Should I order another one so that it can b presented if required by VO.
Any one requested by VO to present the PCC in spite of being presented with application?

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
[B] [C] said:
Alhamdulillah
[C],

Any update at your end? as we are of same NOC, im just curious? Any additional document request ?

Ruafen

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Jun'14
Doc's Request.
DNA request 3rd Mar'15, DNA Test done 23rd Jun'15, DNA Result published on 9th July'15
Nomination.....
14th Oct'14
AOR Received.
20th Nov'14
Med's Request
5th Aug'15
Med's Done....
6th Aug'15
Passport Req..
22nd Sept'15
VISA ISSUED...
2nd Oct'15
LANDED..........
Insha Allah May'16
NOC_1212 said:
Bhai, I have a question. I have sent PCC with application. It took 1.5 months to get PCC from my home district. Should I order another one so that it can b presented if required by VO.
Any one requested by VO to present the PCC in spite of being presented with application?
Hi,

PCC remains valid for 1 year. If you get your med by this time, you may not be asked to submit PCC. However, usually they allow 60 days to submit PCC and some of the applicants have extended the period by raising CSE. So don't worry about PCC.

Regards,

Ruafen

Polash007

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
End Nov'14
Nomination.....
Mid Feb'15
AOR Received.
Mid Mar'15
File Transfer...
SLU on Aug,2015
Med's Request
In-sha-Allah Soon
Hello Guys,
We made a "whatsapp chat room". More than 20 persons doing fruitful chatting here day night and getting benefitted. We want to add few more members in our chatroom specially OCT-DEC appllicants are encouraged to join. Just we need your real name & whatsapp number.

PM me if u r intetested to join the winning team. We can ensure that u must be benefitted

Human Harun

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
AOR Received.
24-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
rksaha81 said:
NEW WEEK HAS STARTED WITH HOPE, BUT STILL NO UPDATE.

ALREADY 4 MONTHS HAS PASSED SINCE MY FILE TRANSFERRED TO THOMAS RICKTER.

LAST UPDATE OF MY FILE WAS 28/05/2015 AS PER GCMS, AFTER THAT NO UPDATE, NO COMMUNICATION.

JUST COUNTING THE DAYS.
Saha Bhai- My file also under TR custody from March-15. Only Allah knows what is in my fate.

DAC_YYZ

Aug 26, 2015
shafanabd said:
Hello Guys,

Can you tell me from where i shall apply for GCMS note? It's helpful if you reply urgently. Thanks. Saira
Hi Saira,

You can do GCMS from lawpoint.ca, I did it from them because they are cheapest($25 only) and got the report in 30 days. They have moved their site for GCMS to http://www.visafile.info/, just pay the fees using a credit card and then follow the instructions accordingly.

Best

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
allah amar rob said:
thanks Shamrajjo ! but i am worried because I heard people saying that everyone has to have a one valid passport.one can not travel with two valid passports.so if anyone renews passport then automatically the other passport gets invalid/cancelled.my question is i have applied for new mrp because my current passport is going to expire in the next few months.but if it has a valid pr immigrant visa will it also be get cancelled ?or my old/cancelled passport containing visas would still remain valid?I don't know how bangladeshi immigration handles this.any one help please.
Yes one person should have one valid passport but not any cancelled passport. Cancelled passport means the passport cancelled by the authority and you can't use anymore.

I think you missed out the total concept... you have valid visa in one passport and that valid until (lets say) 6 months from now. But if you have valid visa (example USA) next 3 years from issuing date. So what you can do.... You need to another book to extend your passport validity which will cover more than three years time and you can travel with your new book from your extended passport expiry by issuing new book with new number. But you need to make sure that your new passport book should mention your last passport number otherwise you may face trouble.

On the other hand if you think this way.... like... if you apply visa from any country they require minimum 6 months validity of your passport then what to do of your old passport where you have valid visa until your passport expiry. In that case you need a new book.. again the same procedure as I mentioned above.

So clear concept is.. your old passport will not be cancelled.. it is going to expire and you need to extend that expiry date by issuing new book. So you can carry both passport in the same time when you use visa from old passport. But if you apply for new visa you will have to present your new passport and then you can carry your new passport or both for your previous country visiting ref for any port of immigration.

Very simple... Hope it may clear your misconception about your renewal passport.

shafanabd

Jan 12, 2015
Hi,

Can anyone say how I can apply myself for GCMS note please? I have already applied for CSE. But I want to have the detailed report in my case.

I have applied for NOC 0113. I have experience for more than six years as Procurement Manager. But it's interesting that they have given me 0 in experiences. I have joined in an international organisation as Manager, Procurement. On 2013 I have promoted as Senior Procurement Manager but my responsibilities remain same as manager except increasing salary. I have given them JD as senior procurement manager which is since 2011 as JD remain same and at present I am working as Senior Procurement Manager. My appointment letter I sent to them as Manager, Procurement. I have not shown them breakdown of JD as Manager till 2013 and JD for senior Manager from 2013 to till present as JD was same. Now they sent me DM in mail correspondences that I have got 0 in experiences as they feel my responsibilities are not genuine. However, they may verify my place physically as it's 100% genuine and I am qualified what they want.

I have already request them for review by sending letter of promotion and tell them will send updated JD soon as it's now eid period and my supervisor is on vacation. Now I like to apply for GCMS for detailed report. This will be really helpful for me if anyone suggest how to apply GCMS note by myself. Thanks buddies for your cooperation always. Saira

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shafanabd said:
Hi,

Can anyone say how I can apply myself for GCMS note please? I have already applied for CSE. But I want to have the detailed report in my case.

I have applied for NOC 0113. I have experience for more than six years as Procurement Manager. But it's interesting that they have given me 0 in experiences. I have joined in an international organisation as Manager, Procurement. On 2013 I have promoted as Senior Procurement Manager but my responsibilities remain same as manager except increasing salary. I have given them JD as senior procurement manager which is since 2011 as JD remain same and at present I am working as Senior Procurement Manager. My appointment letter I sent to them as Manager, Procurement. I have not shown them breakdown of JD as Manager till 2013 and JD for senior Manager from 2013 to till present as JD was same. Now they sent me DM in mail correspondences that I have got 0 in experiences as they feel my responsibilities are not genuine. However, they may verify my place physically as it's 100% genuine and I am qualified what they want.

I have already request them for review by sending letter of promotion and tell them will send updated JD soon as it's now eid period and my supervisor is on vacation. Now I like to apply for GCMS for detailed report. This will be really helpful for me if anyone suggest how to apply GCMS note by myself. Thanks buddies for your cooperation always. Saira
Hi, so sorry to hear your news.
Actually it wont help you to understand from GCMS note about your zero experience if you didn't provide them your JD to match with 60~70% lead statement for that NOC.

I would suggest you to appeal your case through an immigration lawyer otherwise VO will ban you to enter CA atleast 5 years time.

By the way if you apply GCMS you will get that note atleast 30-40 days time from your applying date.

Best of luck.

Anubis

Apr 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
01-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
12-mar-2015
shafanabd said:
Hi,

I think u should provide JD matching lead statement and Main responsibilites which mathces ur category procurement manager well.
The JD should be detail, providing ur JD should be like below.....(FROM DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENT OF CIC APPLICATION GUIDELINE)

Supporting documents (FSWP and CEC)
You must submit the following documents to prove your work experience if you choose to be assessed against FSWP criteria or CEC criteria:
 Copy of current résumé indicating relevant work experience.
 Copies of employment reference letters from previous/current employers for all periods of work stated in the application that meet the following requirements:
o Printed on company letterhead and identify company address, telephone/fax numbers, email, and website addresses;
o Identify the responsible Officer/Supervisor and include his/her signature;
o Stamped with the company’s corporate seal (if applicable); AND
o Specify:
 Your employment period;
 Your positions held, duties and responsibilities during the employment period for each position, and the time spent in each position (if applicable);
 Your total annual salary plus benefits;
 Number of hours worked per week; and
 Any extended periods of leave (i.e., more than one month).
Additional supporting documents may include:
 Copy of work contracts; and
 Copy of pay stubs

ASAP provide them ur JD copy matching above criteria and ask them to VISIT ur company for verification, tell them U are genuine.
Provide as much details as possible to prove ur point. U should raise CSE providing all ur JD related supporting DOCS , May be u should also send them hard copy , Can tell in CSE ur courier tracking no and tell then u have also provided hard copy. Give as much details as possible and PRAY to ALMIGHTY, Few question
Did they send u rejection letter?
Try to provide us the reason mentioned in ur rejection letter.

shafanabd

Jan 12, 2015
Hi,

Yes they sent me rejection letter as points are not covered for my zero experiences. They said the rejection is based on document of my experiences.

dhaka2015

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/05/2014
Nomination.....
21/05/2014
AOR Received.
03/11/2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
03/11/2014
Med's Request
03/08/2015
Med's Done....
15/08/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2015
LANDED..........
Inshaallah Soon
shafanabd said:
Hi,

Hi
Sorry for your case. if you want, you can apply for GCMS using below link
www.caipsnotes.com
regards

allah amar rob

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Shamrajjo said:
Yes one person should have one valid passport but not any cancelled passport. Cancelled passport means the passport cancelled by the authority and you can't use anymore.

I think you missed out the total concept... you have valid visa in one passport and that valid until (lets say) 6 months from now. But if you have valid visa (example USA) next 3 years from issuing date. So what you can do.... You need to another book to extend your passport validity which will cover more than three years time and you can travel with your new book from your extended passport expiry by issuing new book with new number. But you need to make sure that your new passport book should mention your last passport number otherwise you may face trouble.

On the other hand if you think this way.... like... if you apply visa from any country they require minimum 6 months validity of your passport then what to do of your old passport where you have valid visa until your passport expiry. In that case you need a new book.. again the same procedure as I mentioned above.

So clear concept is.. your old passport will not be cancelled.. it is going to expire and you need to extend that expiry date by issuing new book. So you can carry both passport in the same time when you use visa from old passport. But if you apply for new visa you will have to present your new passport and then you can carry your new passport or both for your previous country visiting ref for any port of immigration.

Very simple... Hope it may clear your misconception about your renewal passport.
thanks so much shamrajjo! I really appreciate your information.