27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015
LANDED..........
In Shah Allah July'2016
mdadeeb said:
Congratulations.

I am in Point/Line 5.

Have you received the Medical Request Email on 16th Sept'15? Yes, I received the MR e-mail on 16th.

Please Keep me in your prayer..
kaiserahmed said:
Congrats.....What is your status DM or in Process? In Process
nafizFSW14 said:
5th line is for ur pcc and rprf request and 6th line is for your medical request. it is usual. everything is okay.
when singapore received ur medical report then the 7th line will be added..
best of luck....

Thanks a lot for assurance...

abstalks

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys...quick question. I have applied in the FSW category (2014) and I paid my RPRF fees online! Do you think this will be a problem ? The mail to me specified bank draft but I saw the option of paying fees online and I chose that cause it is a lot simpler.

Anubis

Apr 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
01-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
12-mar-2015
Good to see some Guys getting MR. Seems SGVO rolling on.God knows when our luck will come.

shafanabd

Jan 12, 2015
Dear friends,

Today I have received letter from SVO that I have been refused because of i got 54 points as they gave me 0 in experiences. but interesting thing is i am senior procurement manager in an international organisation. my job experience in this area is more than six year and I applied for NOC 0113 Purchasing managers. If I apply for GCSM or CSE there is any chance for me to be reviewed by them again?

Please note that most probably my document preparation was not upto their satisfaction level. they asked for me right documents but i told them i m working in this position. i asked them what type of documents they needed. i was confident in myself as i am working in the good position. but they gave me 0 in experiences i m really surprised.

Can you advise me please?

renegadee

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Previously SGVO, currently Manila
NOC Code......
0911 (Operational Manager)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App Received first week, Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
Last week, Nov 2014
AOR Received.
First week, Jan 2015
Med's Request
Middle of October 2015
Med's Done....
Within two days of MR req.
Passport Req..
within 3 weeks of MR/ 2nd week of November 15
VISA ISSUED...
after 1 week of PPR. PPR received in 3rd week of Dec 15
LANDED..........
Not decided the time.
shafanabd said:
Dear friends,

Today I have received letter from SVO that I have been refused because of i got 54 points as they gave me 0 in experiences. but interesting thing is i am senior procurement manager in an international organisation. my job experience in this area is more than six year and I applied for NOC 0113 Purchasing managers. If I apply for GCSM or CSE there is any chance for me to be reviewed by them again?

Please note that most probably my document preparation was not upto their satisfaction level. they asked for me right documents but i told them i m working in this position. i asked them what type of documents they needed. i was confident in myself as i am working in the good position. but they gave me 0 in experiences i m really surprised.

Erm.. nevermind saying this vai.. it is bit too late to ask for advise.. Immigration process should be considered as a "mission" to accomplish !

Coming to your point, let me share a post of an awesome forum member- The Great Rumel Bhai, who is superbly always supporting everyone by best possible logical advice. Please read as following

=========================================================================
Those who got DM with fifth lines :

I dont know how to overcome this pain but I have seen a light on it.
As per I know two applicants got DM before MR. After that they got MR by giving explanation with supporting docs. I hope below csae study will help others

DM Case 1:
I know an applicant who got DM because of POF. His bank account opening date was very near to application date. They wrote about their doubt on POF in rejection mail and also mentioned the account opening date is very short.
After that he replied with explanation and give the FDR 6 months statement. He wrote how long he is maintaining the fund. He also mentioned that their judgement was unfair and urges for fair judgement and review his file or he would appeal. After his reply 4 months later he got MR with rprf, updated PCC, and background declaration form.

DM case 2:

Another case was almost dead.She got PF on her employment on March. But she did a mistake in her latest JD
Her supervisor sign was mismatched with previous JD's sign. She raised cse several regarding that. But they gave DM to her. I told her to raise a CSE and request for GCMS immediately. She did that and found in GCMS note that they doubt her previous emplyment again. Thats why they gave DM. Then she raise a CSE attached with latest JD and other suuporting docs. She got MR last week. I think you heard about that. I think you know about this case.

Now the big question why they so?

1. In the history of all applicants we can find that VO can not issue PF more than one time.
2. They can request for additional docs second time bt its rare.
3. They can request for additional docs after gettingissuing PF which is also rare.

As they cant ssue any request second time, they just write down DM and send correspondence.

So what to do now:

1. Raise a CSE regarding DM and mentiion your concern regarding DM.
2. Request for a GCMS note immediately so that you can get information what was happened to your file.
What was the lackings.
3. Wait for their correspondence which was sent by them via registerred mail.
4. Talk with a immigration lawyer for further assistance if possible.
5. Pray to Almighty Allah and HIS help to overcome this situation. Pray for each other.

rksaha81

Nov 21, 2013
JESSORE, BANGLADESH
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2014
Doc's Request.
PF : 05/01/2016; DOC RECEIVED: 25/01/2016
Nomination.....
07/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
26/08/2015
Med's Request
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
26/12/2016, REPORT SUBMITTED : 27/12/2016, MEDICAL PASSED: 29/12/2016
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
16/01/2017, PASSPORT SUBMITTED: 18/01/2017, 2ND TIME: 01/06/2017,PASSPORT SUBMITTED: 05/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017; PASSPORT RECEIVED :06/02/2017, 2ND TIME: 15/06/2017,PASSPORT RECEIVED :05/07/2017
LANDED..........
30/10/2017
renegadee said:
Erm.. nevermind saying this vai.. it is bit too late to ask for advise.. Immigration process should be considered as a "mission" to accomplish !

Coming to your point, let me share a post of an awesome forum member- The Great Rumel Bhai, who is superbly always supporting everyone by best possible logical advice. Please read as following

Those who got DM with fifth lines :

I dont know how to overcome this pain but I have seen a light on it.
As per I know two applicants got DM before MR. After that they got MR by giving explanation with supporting docs. I hope below csae study will help others

DM Case 1:
I know an applicant who got DM because of POF. His bank account opening date was very near to application date. They wrote about their doubt on POF in rejection mail and also mentioned the account opening date is very short.
After that he replied with explanation and give the FDR 6 months statement. He wrote how long he is maintaining the fund. He also mentioned that their judgement was unfair and urges for fair judgement and review his file or he would appeal. After his reply 4 months later he got MR with rprf, updated PCC, and background declaration form.

DM case 2:

Another case was almost dead.She got PF on her employment on March. But she did a mistake in her latest JD
Her supervisor sign was mismatched with previous JD's sign. She raised cse several regarding that. But they gave DM to her. I told her to raise a CSE and request for GCMS immediately. She did that and found in GCMS note that they doubt her previous emplyment again. Thats why they gave DM. Then she raise a CSE attached with latest JD and other suuporting docs. She got MR last week. I think you heard about that. I think you know about this case.

Now the big question why they so?

1. In the history of all applicants we can find that VO can not issue PF more than one time.
2. They can request for additional docs second time bt its rare.
3. They can request for additional docs after gettingissuing PF which is also rare.

As they cant ssue any request second time, they just write down DM and send correspondence.

So what to do now:

1. Raise a CSE regarding DM and mentiion your concern regarding DM.
2. Request for a GCMS note immediately so that you can get information what was happened to your file.
What was the lackings.
3. Wait for their correspondence which was sent by them via registerred mail.
4. Talk with a immigration lawyer for further assistance if possible.
5. Pray to Almighty Allah and HIS help to overcome this situation. Pray for each other.

Very informative post by Rumel Bhai. Hats off to him.

obscure

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
AOR Received.
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-11-2016
shafanabd said:
Dear friends,

Hi, sad to hear your story. Yes, I think you are right that there might be something wrong with your document preparation. Also it was a great mistake from your end that you didn't provide with any further document though they asked you to provide. As you said you are a procurement manager and applied under purchase manager category, so I guess your job responsibilities may not have a very good match with the responsibilities they seek under NOC 0113. Asking for further documents means someone has been given opportunity to send his/her documents again with proper revision with a view to lessen the gap between actual and expected criteria of presenting documents which makes an applicant eligible under the applied noc.

However, you may raise a cse with proper documentation. You must apologize for not sending the requested document just on time and request for further review of your application. If case of not having any positive response withing 1 week, then get yourself prepared to take legal response through an authorized immigrant lawyer to challenge their their decision. But please keep in mind that you can challenge them only when you believe that the documents you sent were true and correct.
Anyway, it's just my personal opinion, please take other members' advice into consideration too.

God bless you.

DAC_YYZ

Aug 26, 2015
Guys, Yesterday I got nomination from Nova Scotia for Express Entry.on the other hand I have applied my FSW application at the end of November. As November people are getting updates now I can hope that my file will be started processing soon. If I move with the NS PNP the whole thing will be finished by 3 months (as per current trend), Do u think it would be a good idea?

Please note I can wait up-to 1 months to accept the nomination, and 2 more months to upload all docs to my Express Entry profile. In total I can wait 3 more months for my FSW application. If I move with Express Entry my FSW processing fees (1100 CAD) will be wasted :( a lot of decisions of our life is halted due to FSW application :mad: What do you suggest?

P.S. I know some people say there are no job in Nova Scotia but i found for IT people there are good opportunities in Halifax so not thinking about that.

Ruafen

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Jun'14
Doc's Request.
DNA request 3rd Mar'15, DNA Test done 23rd Jun'15, DNA Result published on 9th July'15
Nomination.....
14th Oct'14
AOR Received.
20th Nov'14
Med's Request
5th Aug'15
Med's Done....
6th Aug'15
Passport Req..
22nd Sept'15
VISA ISSUED...
2nd Oct'15
LANDED..........
Insha Allah May'16
Alhamdulillah, By the grace of Allah SWT, we received PPR today.

I hope this day will come for all of us. Please keep each other in prayers.

Ruafen

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Jun'14
Doc's Request.
DNA request 3rd Mar'15, DNA Test done 23rd Jun'15, DNA Result published on 9th July'15
Nomination.....
14th Oct'14
AOR Received.
20th Nov'14
Med's Request
5th Aug'15
Med's Done....
6th Aug'15
Passport Req..
22nd Sept'15
VISA ISSUED...
2nd Oct'15
LANDED..........
Insha Allah May'16
KoRnnn said:
congratz ruafen, when did you get your DM status? thx
9th Sept

muhammadrouf

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
DHAKA
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE-->Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Nomination.....
11-11-2014
AOR Received.
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
22-08-2015
Med's Request
16-11-2015
Med's Done....
21-11-2015
Interview........
Waived most probably
Passport Req..
25-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'Allah
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah
Ruafen said:

Congratz......

rksaha81

Nov 21, 2013
JESSORE, BANGLADESH
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2014
Doc's Request.
PF : 05/01/2016; DOC RECEIVED: 25/01/2016
Nomination.....
07/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
26/08/2015
Med's Request
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
26/12/2016, REPORT SUBMITTED : 27/12/2016, MEDICAL PASSED: 29/12/2016
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
16/01/2017, PASSPORT SUBMITTED: 18/01/2017, 2ND TIME: 01/06/2017,PASSPORT SUBMITTED: 05/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017; PASSPORT RECEIVED :06/02/2017, 2ND TIME: 15/06/2017,PASSPORT RECEIVED :05/07/2017
LANDED..........
30/10/2017
Following Applicants do not have any 2nd line update/MR/PPR update in the SGVO SS. Did this applicants have not got the 2nd line update/MR/PPR update yet?

thedz
Prith
Simha
Kakkal
Sing
paranoid2507
dhktoon
Pagla
munim_bd
rshahamiri
afrad
Sweetypie2501
nhn_FSWP
jafrin88
frost98
saif16
smreal
bengoc11
Raja_n
SGBruce
remdhk
shahkr
mehedi6448
Bijoy_16
Shifat_German
eagerness
ST
bidesh
chesta
vtt
DeAngelo
Md Salehin
JS
wares
sylvWNPG
Faradin
TAMDHK
Syed_Foysol_Islam
yukkaeast
Stouffville
Mr.hoque
himelocean
lengieng
kumar1986
futur_ad
tahmid123
Shuhbal
Aritra Kishore Deb Roy
bridie
ABajoria
farja
Mainul
ajmehla
ellynguyen

afsun1105

Aug 4, 2014
LANDED..........
December 2015
Ruafen said:

Congratulations Brother.... :D

obscure

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
AOR Received.
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-11-2016
Hi Afsun Apu,
Have seen your conversation after long time.....when you are going to canada?
Please pray for us.....