Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-09-2014
File Transfer...
24-10-2014
rksaha81 said:
So far I know Mr. Subrata Chowdhury of SA Associates had a good reputation. But what is the cause of rejection and banned for 5 years? Was there any misrepresentation or due to the PCC of UK that you did not provided?
The letter mentioned about sending me another letter on 21st APR asking me to submit additional info, this letter was replied on the 21st MAY without any of my awareness let alone my consent. It also mentioned about SA Associated being an 'Unsanctioned Immigration Consultant' Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Here is the catch: When I applied for FSW my current company (say 'A') was supposed to be taken over by our Principal company (say 'B') by 1st SEP '14. All internal circulars and take over process was in progress. So all my work experience was mentioned after the future name of the company i.e. B. I did this to avoid confusion when the VO investigation starts. For some legal & complex corporate battles between 'B' and the Government of BD this date is now pushed for SEP '15 (I think this screwed me up BIG TIME). So based on this they branded me 'Fraud' and revoked access to Canada for next 5 years starting from the issue of the last letter.

dhakaattitude

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-09-2014
File Transfer...
24-10-2014
mustaeem said:
Brother I am extremely sorry for to hear what has happened with you. And also know that you are not in a position mentally to answer to our quarries. But still if you find some time please let us know ...what exactly has happened to your case as your GCMS said medicals to be started. Sorry again to hear that...
Thanks fro the consolation dear. The letter mentioned about sending me another letter on 21st APR asking me to submit additional info, this letter was replied on the 21st MAY without any of my awareness let alone my consent. It also mentioned about SA Associated being an 'Unsanctioned Immigration Consultant' Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Here is the catch: When I applied for FSW my current company (say 'A') was supposed to be taken over by our Principal company (say 'B') by 1st SEP '14. All internal circulars and take over process was in progress. So all my work experience was mentioned after the future name of the company i.e. B. I did this to avoid confusion when the VO investigation starts. For some legal & complex corporate battles between 'B' and the Government of BD this date is now pushed for SEP '15 (I think this screwed me up BIG TIME). So based on this they branded me 'Fraud' and revoked access to Canada for next 5 years starting from the issue of the last letter.

jeanp

Apr 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-03-2015
AOR Received.
26-05-2015
dhakaattitude said:
Thanks fro the consolation mate. The letter mentioned about sending me another letter on 21st APR asking me to submit additional info, this letter was replied on the 21st MAY without any of my awareness. It also mentioned about SA Associated being an 'Unsanctioned Immigration Consultant' :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks for taking the time to give us further info on your case. Personally, I would suggest you appeal by using an experienced lawyer. Perhaps, it's not someone from the agency you employed for your application. You may want to sit down with the lawyer to discuss what can be done. While it's not certain that the case can be reverted but at least revoked access for 5 years should be revised or eliminated. All the best to you.

dhakaattitude

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-09-2014
File Transfer...
24-10-2014
jeanp said:
Thanks for taking the time to give us further info on your case. Personally, I would suggest you appeal by using an experienced lawyer. Perhaps, it's not someone from the agency you employed for your application. You may want to sit down with the lawyer to discuss what can be done. While it's not certain that the case can be reverted but at least revoked access for 5 years should be revised or eliminated. All the best to you.
Hi Jean,

Now thats a suggestion that I would love to comply with. Can you please revert with contact suggestion to proceed further.

aendromidous

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
17-09-2014
dhakaattitude said:
Thanks fro the consolation dear. The letter mentioned about sending me another letter on 21st APR asking me to submit additional info, this letter was replied on the 21st MAY without any of my awareness let alone my consent. It also mentioned about SA Associated being an 'Unsanctioned Immigration Consultant' Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Dear brother in arms,
Really sorry to know your story. How pathetic. Since you and me are of same NOC and our timeline is almost similar, so I was following you very eagerly. Are you going to take any legal action against your consultant? I know it would not redo what already happened to you, but these culprits should be punished for their action.
Anyway, keep in touch with the Almighty and keep praying. He is the best compassionate one. I have no words that can sooth your mind. Just praying that Allah helps you sustain this pain and loss. Have the faith that He must have some better plan for you.

Adios

lopa_as

May 18, 2015
Bangkok,Thailand
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27/11/2014
AOR Received.
13/03/2015
IELTS Request
27/11/2014
File Transfer...
13/03/2015
Med's Request
07/12/2016
Med's Done....
08/12/2016
Passport Req..
07/1/2017
VISA ISSUED...
21/01/2017
LANDED..........
05/04/2017
waiting ...waiting ..waiting..........In process since 3 months...

jeanp

Apr 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-03-2015
AOR Received.
26-05-2015
dhakaattitude said:
Hi Jean,

Now thats a suggestion that I would love to comply with. Can you please revert with contact suggestion to proceed further.
I would love to recommend one for your but honestly I don't have any contact right now. Perhaps you should wait for other experienced members to suggest. Please be clear to file a case to pull yourself out of this mess and at best revert the situation. Don't let yourself drawn into an attack against the agency you employed earlier. That can distract you from pursuing the main objective.

FORUM MEMBERS - FOR THOSE WHO KNOW GOOD LAWYERS EXPERIENCED IN THIS KIND OF APPEAL, KINDLY PM OUR FRIEND DHAKAATTITUDE. HE NEEDS THIS URGENTLY FOR HIS REJECTION CASE. THANKS.

dhakaattitude

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-09-2014
File Transfer...
24-10-2014
jeanp said:
I would love to recommend one for your but honestly I don't have any contact right now. Perhaps you should wait for other experienced members to suggest. Please be clear to file a case to pull yourself out of this mess and at best revert the situation. Don't let yourself drawn into an attack against the agency you employed earlier. That can distract you from pursuing the main objective.

FORUM MEMBERS - FOR THOSE WHO KNOW GOOD LAWYERS EXPERIENCED IN THIS KIND OF APPEAL, KINDLY PM OUR FRIEND DHAKAATTITUDE. HE NEEDS THIS URGENTLY FOR HIS REJECTION CASE. THANKS.
Thanks for your suggestion again. I am in no mood for retaliation as 2 wrongs wont make 1 right.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhakaattitude said:
Dear all,

After waiting for more than one year much to my blown self received a rejection letter day before yesterday. If that was not enough it appears due to a communication between VO and my agency (SA Associates) that I was not aware of I now stand banned from entering Canada for 5 years. Kindly update my status in SS. I dont know what to say or write after this so I'll just stop here and wish all of you the very best of luck.
Faisal Bhai,

I am so sorry to hear your case.
It is fully unacceptable by any agent/consultant who can communicate to VO without applicant's consult.
I am damn sure if you knew before about this case at least you can suggest to your consultant to rectify the error on timely.

It is totally screwed up your whole plan and life.

:( :(

CI_DREAM

May 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
29-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
24-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
08-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
18-Apr-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
Insallah Soon
jeanp said:

What About David Cohen??
Can write to a mail to him with details.

Atleast, can know that it is doable or not.

CI_DREAM

May 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
29-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
24-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
08-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
18-Apr-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
Insallah Soon
dhakaattitude said:
Thanks for your suggestion again. I am in no mood for retaliation as 2 wrongs wont make 1 right.
Bro, please please do not give up.

mcgyver

Apr 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2015 Decision Made: 30-06-2015 PP Submitted...: 1-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015 PP Returned....: 11-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
dhakaattitude said:
Hi Bhai,

I was going to write, "I am speechless." But, no, here is what I have to say:

"Brother, you have not failed until you believe that you have failed." So, please do not give up. It is when you give up that you lose it.

Others are suggesting the use of a reputed, professional lawyer's services. In agreement with that, I suggest using a registered, Canadian lawyer. Why not Mr. David Cohen? I think it would be wise to start by consulting with him. It will not be for free since they do not respond to case-specific queries. Allow yourself some time to absorb the shock and then with a cool mind put together all the facts and background of the problem in order to well prepare contents to share with Mr. David Cohen.

Lastly, for the worst case (May Allah forbid), I would have a plan B, such as, Aus...... :) Think about it. Almost all your documents are already ready since you pursued Canadian immigration.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mcgyver said:
Hi Bhai,

I was going to write, "I am speechless." But, no, here is what I have to say:

"Brother, you have not failed until you believe that you have failed." So, please do not give up. It is when you give up that you lose it.

Others are suggesting the use of a reputed, professional lawyer's services. In agreement with that, I suggest using a registered, Canadian lawyer. Why not Mr. David Cohen? I think it would be wise to start by consulting with him. It will not be for free since they do not respond to case-specific queries. Allow yourself some time to absorb the shock and then with a cool mind put together all the facts and background of the problem in order to well prepare contents to share with Mr. David Cohen.

Lastly, for the worst case (May Allah forbid), I would have a plan B, such as, Aus...... :) Think about it. Almost all your documents are already ready since you pursued Canadian immigration.
I fully agree with you.
+1 for your good suggestion..

hoping_15

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/06/2014
Doc's Request.
26/02/2015
Nomination.....
23/10/2014
AOR Received.
28/11/2015
Med's Request
23/09/2015
Med's Done....
06/10/15
Passport Req..
19/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
30/10/2015
LANDED..........
Very tensed!
As my case is similar to your. My present company, let say "A" has not got govt permission yet to be officially declared, so officially we are still "A", but publicly we are "B". if they search in internet they will find the buying & selling information.

dhakaattitude said:
Thanks fro the consolation mate. The letter mentioned about sending me another letter on 21st APR asking me to submit additional info, this letter was replied on the 21st MAY without any of my awareness. It also mentioned about SA Associated being an 'Unsanctioned Immigration Consultant' :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

shahraz

Oct 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GUYZ

Still no one can give some statistics on how long it takes for Singapore to return your passport after submission? Lets say you are already DM.

Thanks