Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seanr said:
Hello friends,

Let me start the day with a news :)

I received my Passport with the PR stamp finally yesterday evening. Would like to thank one and all.

I also would like to give my feedback about SGVO -I received my PPR request on 11th May and submitted the passports (family and myself) on the 12th of May. I am traveling on the 30th of May which was preplanned in Jan 2015, I had informed SGVO when I submitted my passports about this and requested if possible to return the passports at the earliest as I had a preplanned trip (attached ticket copies and other related information) I am happy to share that SGVO entertained our request and returned the passports within 7 working days.. :) :) :) :) :)

I am so happy, thank you all the members for making this journey a memorable one and being there throughout. Without you the wait period would be like a nightmare.....

All awaiting their MR and PPR request be rest assured you are in the queue, just stick in there and have faith ;).

All the best and look forward to meeting you all somewhere sometime..

Canada here we come... ;)
Congrats Bro.
This is good initiatives to inform VO to get your passport at earliest time.
+1 for your good news..

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wan2no said:
Just checked ecas A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision :D alhamdulillah!
Congrats!!!
+1 for your good news..

asalehin

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed 23 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
21-01-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
God knows only
Med's Request
God knows only
Med's Done....
God knows only
Interview........
God knows only
Passport Req..
God knows only
VISA ISSUED...
God knows only
LANDED..........
God knows only
seanr said:
Hello friends,

I received my Passport with the PR stamp finally yesterday evening. Would like to thank one and all.

I also would like to give my feedback about SGVO -I received my PPR request on 11th May and submitted the passports (family and myself) on the 12th of May. I am traveling on the 30th of May which was preplanned in Jan 2015, I had informed SGVO when I submitted my passports about this and requested if possible to return the passports at the earliest as I had a preplanned trip (attached ticket copies and other related information) I am happy to share that SGVO entertained our request and returned the passports within 7 working days.. :) :) :) :) :)

I am so happy, thank you all the members for making this journey a memorable one and being there throughout. Without you the wait period would be like a nightmare.....

All awaiting their MR and PPR request be rest assured you are in the queue, just stick in there and have faith ;).

BIG CONGRATULATIONS ON UR VISA ON UR 100TH POST IN THE FORUM. WHAT A WAY TO CELEBRATE. +1....

babu2013

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seanr said:
Hello friends,

Congratulations bro, happy to see that NOC 0111 is moving.....all the best for rest of the journey in canada !!!

DreamCanadaBD

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
seanr said:
Hello friends,

. R u bangladeshi?

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
seanr said:
Hello friends,

Congrats and +1.

God speed in Canada.

moyeenp

Star Member
Apr 25, 2015
Dhaka
seanr said:
Hello friends,

CONGRATULATIONS ;D ;D ;D

lvtruong

Nov 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-07-2014
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014<br/>Newborn MR done: 23-03-2015<br/>FBI PCC Submitted: 27-03-2015<br/>PPR/DM.....:31-07-2015<br/>Visa issued:07-08-2015<br/>PP returned:20-08-2015<br/>Landed:09-10-2015@YVR
Guys,

We should put the last submission date of additional documents (adding dependent, PCC of foreign countries like FBI PCC) for applicants who have done MR to the spreadsheet so we can track down where the SGVO is, in term of processing these type of applications. I believe this is very useful for us. Please let me know yours so I can put into the SGVO SS. Here is my:

Newborn child's MR completed: March 23rd
FBI PCC: March 27th. => this should be my last submission date.
Still awaiting PPR.

Please share your information for a better view.

babu2013

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lvtruong said:
Guys,

We should put the last submission date of additional documents (adding dependent, PCC of foreign countries like FBI PCC) for applicants who have done MR to the spreadsheet so we can track down where the SGVO is, in term of processing these type of applications. I believe this is very useful for us. Please let me know yours so I can put into the SGVO SS. Here is my:

Still awaiting PPR.

Good initiative, pls all update...

dawn_canada

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Nomination.....
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
31-10-2015
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
06-03-2015 - 3rd Line updated on 17-03-2015, RPRF and PCC received to VO on 23-03-2015
Interview........
Seems waived.
Passport Req..
30-07-2015 and submitted on 31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2015
Great Lvturong, that is the information which is crucial in satisfying ourselves.

MR done: 6th March 2015
3rd Line update on: 17th March 2015
Last submission received by VO of PCC etc : 23rd March 2015
Waiting for PPR

lvtruong said:
Guys,

Still awaiting PPR.

Bangla Ninja

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 20, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
December 16, 2014
AOR Received.
January 27, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
March 9, 2015
Med's Done....
March 14, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 1, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 22, 2015
LANDED..........
Waiting by the grace of Allah
How long usually it takes to get back passport after VISA stamping?

dawn_canada

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Nomination.....
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
31-10-2015
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
06-03-2015 - 3rd Line updated on 17-03-2015, RPRF and PCC received to VO on 23-03-2015
Interview........
Seems waived.
Passport Req..
30-07-2015 and submitted on 31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2015
For your update
Pcartin got Decision made.
Sathym got Passprt back.
Aida got passport request.

Bangla Ninja said:
How long usually it takes to get back passport after VISA stamping?

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....