Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
17-09-2014
mcgyver said:
LOL. There is no other choice but to be patient. So far in my long wait, I got gcms notes at 2 different times.
Dear Brother Mcgyver,

There are a lot to learn from you. Thanks for being. One of your fan.

seanr

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Nomination.....
21-10-2014 PER
IELTS Request
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
Hello Members,

Anyone who has done their medical from Singapore (Fullerton), can you explain the process. Do you need to take any appointment? Do we need to submit any photos? Can we do the medical on a Saturday?
Thank for your information.

rickychen

Dec 23, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
19-11-2014
AOR Received.
31-12-2014
File Transfer...
31-12-2014
Med's Request
26-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-04-2015
seanr said:
Hello Members,

Anyone who has done their medical from Singapore (Fullerton), can you explain the process. Do you need to take any appointment? Do we need to submit any photos? Can we do the medical on a Saturday?
1. Call them to make appointment (can do on Sat)
2. Arrive as early as possible as it is very crowd
3. no photo, but bring your passport and medical form
4. Good luck, the whole session will take around 2 hours as X-ray is in another building

vkay

Aug 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seanr said:
Hello Members,

Call the Fullerton number give on URL to get appointment, no photos as its e-medical. for Saturday you can confirm while on call..

seanr

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Nomination.....
21-10-2014 PER
IELTS Request
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
Hi vkay,

I did try calling them but no reply.

Thanks
vkay said:
Call the Fullerton number give on URL to get appointment, no photos as its e-medical. for Saturday you can confirm while on call..

Sathyam

Apr 27, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015
Interview........
I think it is Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Friends,

Congrats for all of them who is progressing very well. All the best for further processing.

There are few of us whose files are moving further faster and few stagnated after few updates. As the days go by, the frustration builds up and we get irritated. When I started I was not sure how it will progress and a bit reluctant in applying through SGVO due to their longer processing timings. But when I went through SGVO 2013 page I am convinced that I can apply and through SGVO. What made me take the decision is our Seniors and their enthusiasm towards achieving the goal and their conviction to achieve it together with all of us. You could seethem logging in each day, helping others, celebrating others successes when their file was held nowhere.....They really rock and Thanks for all of them who helped and helping each of us in every step of this journey....

I could see lots of us getting stuck somewhere, progressing slower than others, the Visa Offices not commuincating frequently etc. Although we had discussed and tried to figure out the pattern several times here, I would like to share my theory as well on how the scenario works based on my observation....

- Till the PER stage we are sure the files are processed based on FIFO, as it is only screening of Documents.
- When the file is moved to the Visa offices, the below factors are considered for processing
- The background for Jobs would be faster for people who work in an Industry which already has a proper Back ground checks (Eg: People work for Banks, Financial Services etc....), as in those industries BGV is very frequently done. So it is comfortable for the Visa offices to perform their checks easily.
- The cadidates who work in companies which have highly standardized processes (Eg. CMMI), iy is easy to perform the Job description checks, as the companies has electronic data of the resources and standard, centralized processes to deal with the Visa offices.
- People resided in one country only.
- People resided in country where the citizen or residents details are tracked on standardized process (Eg: US, Singapore, UK, Australia etc)
- Political status of the country resided (Sanctioned, political tussles etc). In such cases even though countries embassies there, they would be predominantly for political reasons, so collecting immigration data would be long process.
- Finally the country of Origin, which would be the least preference. This factor would be considered for finalizing the file as well, as they would have some scores based on this which we wont know, like the banks have.

All the above factors are out of our control and we did not plan on any of them, All we planned is to move to a better place with better opportunities. Lets remain positive and push each of us further one step at a time, to ensure all of reach the one destination that we are working towards CANADA...

I am a person who does not believe in God or Luck, but I believe in Positive thinking and Human Intentions.....I can assure that with all the support and helping hands here...we will achieve what we are aiming for........ALL THE VERY BEST....

pinoysg2010

Aug 28, 2014
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 October 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 15 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
18 Feb 2015
Med's Request
10 July 2015
Med's Done....
21 July 2015
Passport Req..
7 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
23 September 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 2016
Sathyam said:
Hi Friends,

Congrats for all of them who is progressing very well. All the best for further processing.

There are few of us whose files are moving further faster and few stagnated after few updates. As the days go by, the frustration builds up and we get irritated. When I started I was not sure how it will progress and a bit reluctant in applying through SGVO due to their longer processing timings. But when I went through SGVO 2013 page I am convinced that I can apply and through SGVO. What made me take the decision is our Seniors and their enthusiasm towards achieving the goal and their conviction to achieve it together with all of us. You could seethem logging in each day, helping others, celebrating others successes when their file was held nowhere.....They really rock and Thanks for all of them who helped and helping each of us in every step of this journey....

I could see lots of us getting stuck somewhere, progressing slower than others, the Visa Offices not commuincating frequently etc. Although we had discussed and tried to figure out the pattern several times here, I would like to share my theory as well on how the scenario works based on my observation....

- Till the PER stage we are sure the files are processed based on FIFO, as it is only screening of Documents.
- When the file is moved to the Visa offices, the below factors are considered for processing
- The background for Jobs would be faster for people who work in an Industry which already has a proper Back ground checks (Eg: People work for Banks, Financial Services etc....), as in those industries BGV is very frequently done. So it is comfortable for the Visa offices to perform their checks easily.
- The cadidates who work in companies which have highly standardized processes (Eg. CMMI), iy is easy to perform the Job description checks, as the companies has electronic data of the resources and standard, centralized processes to deal with the Visa offices.
- People resided in one country only.
- People resided in country where the citizen or residents details are tracked on standardized process (Eg: US, Singapore, UK, Australia etc)
- Political status of the country resided (Sanctioned, political tussles etc). In such cases even though countries embassies there, they would be predominantly for political reasons, so collecting immigration data would be long process.
- Finally the country of Origin, which would be the least preference. This factor would be considered for finalizing the file as well, as they would have some scores based on this which we wont know, like the banks have.

All the above factors are out of our control and we did not plan on any of them, All we planned is to move to a better place with better opportunities. Lets remain positive and push each of us further one step at a time, to ensure all of reach the one destination that we are working towards CANADA...

I am a person who does not believe in God or Luck, but I believe in Positive thinking and Human Intentions.....I can assure that with all the support and helping hands here...we will achieve what we are aiming for........ALL THE VERY BEST....

Do you think applicants with dependents (applying as family) are prioritized over single/ applicants with no kids?

Sathyam

Apr 27, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015
Interview........
I think it is Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
pinoysg2010 said:
Do you think applicants with dependents (applying as family) are prioritized over single/ applicants with no kids?
Hi Friend,

Based on some of our friends' processing timelines, Yes they do, as the background to be done for only one person.....Also they prioritize, as they see them as high prospective immigrants due to several reasons...

Lucky_Rish

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pinoysg2010 said:
Ok, If Im not wrong, to summarize the above post of Sathyam, After PER, VISA officers go for files based on certain priorities:

1. Specific NOC's (i.e. Banks, Financial institutions with high background checks) are prioritized over others.
2. Single applicants are given more priority than applicants with families
3. Applicants with less travel history are easier to process
4. Certain countries are given more priorities than countries like Bangladesh.

These points actually make sense. Good explanation. Thank you

Sathyam

Apr 27, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015
Interview........
I think it is Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Lucky_Rish said:
Ok, If Im not wrong, to summarize the above post of Sathyam, After PER, VISA officers go for files based on certain priorities:

HI Rish Few corrections

1. Specific NOC's (i.e. Banks, Financial institutions with high background checks) are prioritized over others. Not only prioritizing, but also the response from Agencies will take time as the Background History is not available, and it would go through multiple level of checks till the VO gets convinced
2. Single applicants are given more priority than applicants with families They dont prioritize it, it becomes easier to complete, as they have only one file. But for dependants they have multiplt UCIs to be tracked and handled
3. Applicants with less travel history are easier to process Yes Indeed as they doesnot need to contact multiple embassies for criminality check
4. Certain countries are given more priorities than countries like Bangladesh. Not actually. This is considered only for providing the PR. For example in Banks they have a scoring mechanism which also involve Postal code and country code. The CIC might have a similar scoring mechanism. If somebody has just 67 points from BD but someother BD person has 72 points, they would prioritise the 72 points guy if he clears all security and criminality checks which is only the last step

These points actually make sense. Good explanation. Thank you

Lucky_Rish

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Duly noted. What do u think of the below factors? Do they have any impact on processing files:

1. Higher eligibility score
2. Higher IELTS/French Score
3. Education from reputed institution
4. Relative's point ::)

One more thing, whats the difference between security and criminality check??

sajib

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date: 12 November 2014
Nomination.....
24 November 2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2015
IELTS Request
Processing Started: 19.11.2014
File Transfer...
2nd Line: 08.08.2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25.09.2015, Decision Made 26.09.2015
VISA ISSUED...
20.10.2015, PP Received 01.11.2015
It has been observed from the Spreadsheet that most of the July applicants other than Bangladesh got Medical Request/2nd Line. No news for Bangladeshi Applicants.........:(

wahida

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/05/2014
Doc's Request.
None, SLU : 26.08.2015
AOR Received.
24/10/2014
IELTS Request
With App
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None Yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
sajib said:
It has been observed from the Spreadsheet that most of the July applicants other than Bangladesh got Medical Request/2nd Line. No news for Bangladeshi Applicants.........:(
Don't loss hope bro, We are still in queue and no update at all.

mcgyver

Apr 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2015 Decision Made: 30-06-2015 PP Submitted...: 1-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015 PP Returned....: 11-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
aendromidous said:
Dear Brother Mcgyver,

There are a lot to learn from you. Thanks for being. One of your fan.
:eek: :-[ I am flattered, but, we are all peers.

wan2no

Jan 20, 2012
I am going to complete and required docx sending done today. Before posting I need clarification. They asked my 4photo and bank draft. So these two I am going to send. Again they asked my medical done which I am going to do by selected panel doctors. But my concern is who will send im1107e form to immigration me or the doctor. Again except bank draft and photo do I need to submit any other doc as they asked these only And what is the courier address of Singapore visa office? Thnx