Interview........
No
Passport Req..
28-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
6-Apr-2017
INFO

Canada’s entry requirements are changing
Starting March 15, 2016, if you are a permanent resident of Canada and a citizen of a visa-exempt country, you will need to travel with your Canadian permanent resident (PR) card or PR travel document when flying to Canada. Otherwise, you may not be able to board your flight to Canada. PRs who are citizens of visa-required countries will continue to need to show their PR card when boarding a flight to Canada.

If you are in Canada and do not have a permanent resident, find out how to apply for a permanent resident card.

If you are outside Canada and do not have a PR card or your card is expired, find out�how to apply for a permanent resident travel document.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=64&t=10

Processing time for PR card -> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp

DAC_YYZ

Aug 26, 2015
Guys I got a Job offer in Europe which makes me confused how to proceed with my FSW application since I cannot assume when Can I get the MR from SGVO yet.

Now my concern is if I move on with the new opportunity in Europe and SGVO ask my passport after that how can I submit it from there? I mean is it mandatory to submit passport from VAC Dhaka in my case or I can submit it from my new destination in Europe as well? Or can I travel to Singapore and submit my passport directly?

TIA

abubakar1006

Nov 3, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Nomination.....
22-01-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 26-08-2015 Fourth Line Updated 19-09-2015
Med's Request
19-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-11-2015 Medical Received 10-12-2015
Passport Req..
23-12-2015 Passport Received: 10-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
4-1-2016
LANDED..........
Insallah Soon
DAC_YYZ said:
Guys I got a Job offer in Europe which makes me confused how to proceed with my FSW application since I cannot assume when Can I get the MR from SGVO yet.

Now my concern is if I move on with the new opportunity in Europe and SGVO ask my passport after that how can I submit it from there? I mean is it mandatory to submit passport from VAC Dhaka in my case or I can submit it from my new destination in Europe as well? Or can I travel to Singapore and submit my passport directly?

TIA
Congratulations.... you will be able to submit your PP in any country where u are going to stay... noting to worry. just go ahead with the new opportunity. good luck.

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
DAC_YYZ said:

TIA
Brother, you haven't got medical request yet, Passport Request is still a long road ahead.

You can accept the job offer and move to Europe. After that inform singapore visa office that your country of residence has changed (and attach proof, such as job offer, work permit etc. etc.).

Once you get medical request, you can do it from any country.

When it comes to visa stamping, Singapore visa office can hand over the responsibility to the nearby Europoean visa office. You just have to request them to do this.

All the best.

Desertfox

Ryan.Z

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
20 Apr 2015
Med's Request
15 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
22 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
25 Jan 2016
LANDED..........
23 Sep 2016
DAC_YYZ said:

TIA
Congratulations, brother, accept the offer and get everything done of your new job, then you could inform the VO to update all your information(new job, new address, new contact number and correspondence address), SGVO may transfer your app to your local or nearest visa office to proceed it. At that time, you could complete ME locally and send your passport to your local VO insetad of SGVO to obtain the visa.

And the most important is that you dont have to waste your time at this turtle-slow SGVO.

Congratulation again.

abubakar1006

Nov 3, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Nomination.....
22-01-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 26-08-2015 Fourth Line Updated 19-09-2015
Med's Request
19-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-11-2015 Medical Received 10-12-2015
Passport Req..
23-12-2015 Passport Received: 10-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
4-1-2016
LANDED..........
Insallah Soon
Is there anyone got MR whose SLU updated 1st week on August?

deba_044

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER 09-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
05-09-2014, PF on 09-09-2015
Med's Request
18-11-2015
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2016
Got a mail today from ......... @ international.gc.ca

Mr. Debashish Bhowmik

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Federal Skilled Worker Class.

Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which states:

16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonable requires.

Specifically, I have concerns that you may have contracted the services of an unauthorized Agent, to wit: Visa Center Inc., contrary to Section 91 of the Act without having identified this on your application as required pursuant to Regulation 10(2)(c.1).

I also have concerns that the employment references from Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd. and ESKAYEF Bangladesh Limited which you have provided in support of your application are not genuine. The documents which you have submitted likely with the assistance of Visa Center Inc. share too many similarities with other documents submitted with the assistance of Visa Center Inc. to be coincidental.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Federal Skilled Worker Class, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):

40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation

(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act

40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):

(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30 days from the date of this communication to submit additional information in this regard. Please respond using the email address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence.

If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Thomas Richter
Counsellor | Conseiller
Deputy Program Manager | Chef adjoint du programme
High Commission of Canada - Singapore | Haut commissariat du Canada - Singapour
One George Street #11-01

Singapore 049145

Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

Telephone | Téléphone +65 6854 5803
Facsimile | Télécopieur +65 6854 5932
Tom.Richter @ international.gc.ca

This is the mail. But, unfortunately, i haven't used any consultant for applying. I applied myself. So, how can i prove that, i havent used any consultant.

For the job verification, i can provide all the documents. For my previous employer, i can provide appointment letter, promotion letter & release letter. I dont have salary slip for my previous employee.

And, for my present job, i can provide appointment letter, promotion letter, my job description, ID card copy & salary slip.

Will that be okay? As per the mail, they have instructed me to communicate through the email. Am i right?

For job verification, i am confident that i can provide all the documents. But, how to prove that i haven't used any consultant.

Need expert's opinion urgently please

BR
Debashish

Ryan.Z

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
20 Apr 2015
Med's Request
15 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
22 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
25 Jan 2016
LANDED..........
23 Sep 2016
deba_044 said:

Mr. Debashish Bhowmik

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Federal Skilled Worker Class.

Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which states:

16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonable requires.

Specifically, I have concerns that you may have contracted the services of an unauthorized Agent, to wit: Visa Center Inc., contrary to Section 91 of the Act without having identified this on your application as required pursuant to Regulation 10(2)(c.1).

I also have concerns that the employment references from Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd. and ESKAYEF Bangladesh Limited which you have provided in support of your application are not genuine. The documents which you have submitted likely with the assistance of Visa Center Inc. share too many similarities with other documents submitted with the assistance of Visa Center Inc. to be coincidental.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Federal Skilled Worker Class, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):

40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation

(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act

(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30 days from the date of this communication to submit additional information in this regard. Please respond using the email address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence.

If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Thomas Richter
Counsellor | Conseiller
One George Street #11-01

Singapore 049145

This is the mail. But, unfortunately, i haven't used any consultant for applying. I applied myself. So, how can i prove that, i havent used any consultant.

For the job verification, i can provide all the documents. For my previous employer, i can provide appointment letter, promotion letter & release letter. I dont have salary slip for my previous employee.

And, for my present job, i can provide appointment letter, promotion letter, my job description, ID card copy & salary slip.

Will that be okay? As per the mail, they have instructed me to communicate through the email. Am i right?

For job verification, i am confident that i can provide all the documents. But, how to prove that i haven't used any consultant.

BR
Debashish
I think the key point of this letter is the following paragraph,

'I also have concerns that the employment references from Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd. and ESKAYEF Bangladesh Limited which you have provided in support of your application are not genuine. The documents which you have submitted likely with the assistance of Visa Center Inc. share too many similarities with other documents submitted with the assistance of Visa Center Inc. to be coincidental.'

which means even you used to worked at those two companys, but your reference letters are considered not genuine because they are appreared so similar to those applicants' accepted the assistance from Visa Center Inc.

So even you could provide all those eveidences like appointment letter, promotion letter,ID card copy & salary slip, etc. I dont think you could persuade the VO that you didnt engage in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a permanent residence and contracted the services of an unauthorized Agent.

I think you must privode the contact method of the people who could prove the authentic of your referrence letters from those two company at you response letter to let the VO to verify the letters one more time. For the charge of the contracted the service from an unauthorized Agent, just firmly deny it if you really didnt accept the assistance from them.

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
deba_044 said:

Mr. Debashish Bhowmik

Thomas Richter
Counsellor | Conseiller
One George Street #11-01

Singapore 049145

BR
Debashish
You still have time to justify your case. So no worries. Did you copy your reference letter from another friend or colleagues?

Looking at your previous post it appears your due date (from GCMS note that you posted) was Due Date: 2015/09/05. Which just about current time.

I think by providing proper documents you can get over this situation.

mustaeem

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
27-08-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
22-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016, RPRF,PCC - 13-12-2016
Passport Req..
11-01-2017, Submitted: 12-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2017, Received: 26-01-2017
LANDED..........
Insallah During May 2017
deba_044 said:

BR
Debashish
Brother this email to you confirms that 2nd line update means nothing and this also proves we may not get Mr. for a while till the review is complete. In this case its very unfortunate that they have found similarities between your case with visa center applicants. Who knows my file may also be stuck for the same reason or not as I also have applied by my self. Couple of things I can addup in this situation which are:

1. Have you submitted visiting cards of your superiors of present and previous job?? if you haven't please send visiting cards of your supervisor, company director, hr department people whom will be able to clarify your position and job responsibilities if they gets any quarries. Send 4~5 relating visiting cards whom are in concerned to your job.

2. Have you submitted your visiting card along with your company ID. If you haven't please add up those.

3. As a corporate officer you should have company email ID with company domain. show them some recent email correspondences relating to your job and responsibilities.

4. If possible please kindly arrange some photographs in the office with your colleagues and events showing that you are working in the company.

5. If you have a salary account you can also show it to them that you are being paid due to your job with the said company.

Similarly for the previous company you can also add up similar things and together write a cover letter addressing to the concerned person and try to explain what you are attaching to convince them that you are currently working in this company and have worked in the previous one.

Brother please let me know from above listed infos which you have already submitted and which you haven't for our understanding.

Thanks

pinoysg2010

Aug 28, 2014
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 October 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 15 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
18 Feb 2015
Med's Request
10 July 2015
Med's Done....
21 July 2015
Passport Req..
7 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
23 September 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 2016
PPR received today! 2 wks aftr DM. goodluck to all still waiting, the good news is just around the corner for everyone. :)

deba_044

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER 09-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
05-09-2014, PF on 09-09-2015
Med's Request
18-11-2015
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2016
zstream said:
You still have time to justify your case. So no worries. Did you copy your reference letter from another friend or colleagues?

Looking at your previous post it appears your due date (from GCMS note that you posted) was Due Date: 2015/09/05. Which just about current time.

I think by providing proper documents you can get over this situation.
boss

i didn't copy it from anyone. That's what i am worried about

nagareru

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
deba_044 said:
boss

i didn't copy it from anyone. That's what i am worried about
Basically the reason of refusal is because they have high suspicions that your reference letters are not genuine. Therefore the only possible way to convince and prove that the letters are indeed original and genuine (if that is the case), is to get notarised letters from the persons who wrote those letters stating that they are the ones who wrote the letters. If I were you I would submit this along with a photocopy of their IDs and business cards.
All of this, plus any other documents that support what is stated on the letters (like the employment letters, contracts, and photographs why the authors of the letters, why not) along with a cover letter listing the documents you are submitting and stating that you are effectively providing proof that the letters of reference are original material from their respective authors. or something like that
The way I see it that is the only way, alo

shipon_eye

Oct 17, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Jun 2014
Nomination.....
10 Oct 2014
AOR Received.
25 Nov 2014
Guys,
I also got email with title "30-day Procedural Fairness on Work Exp".
They got some discrepancy in my Payslip between my Sent PaySlip with application and PaySlip they found on my office visit.
Basically the first one was manually generated and when they visit my office they checked my Payroll System Payslip.
Problem is our company implemented Payroll System before few days of site visit and the post processed data was incorrect.

Don't know how to answer them. I have planned that I will collect a justification and previous PaySlip authentication declaration from my MD.
Also I have to clear why they found my Designation Director & System Analyst whereas I previously mentioned that I am System Analyst. :-[

Please give me your suggestions as well pray for me.

regards
Habib