03-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
31-10-2015
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
06-03-2015 - 3rd Line updated on 17-03-2015, RPRF and PCC received to VO on 23-03-2015
Interview........
Seems waived.
Passport Req..
30-07-2015 and submitted on 31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2015
Thanks for your quick update here. +1

It looks like they have started site verification in Bangladesh again, hope to see new batch of MRs soon. Good Luck guys.

And surely your site verification was smooth, don't worry.

sajib said:
Got the Site Verification today. They called me around 2:21 pm and asked my birth date over phone to verify whether they are talking with the right person and informed me that they are coming my office (Gulshan) within 5 mins. I think they (One Canadian & One Bangladeshi) called me from downstairs. Within 1 min they came to my office with my reference letter which I have submitted with application and asked what are my duties and responsibilities for 3-4 mins? After that they talked with my letter issuer for 4-5 mins. And again came back to me and asked for my visiting card, checked some of the tasks I perform every day that takes 8-11 mins. They were very much concerned whether I perform every task of the reference letter cause it was two pages reference letter. I told them I do every task but not all are my daily works. Some tasks are regular and others are periodical. Then they went away and said Canadian High Commission may contact you later if required and tell you the next procedure and also said your office is very near to Canadian High Commission. They took all total 15-20 mins. That's all about my site verification experience. Just pray for me guys. Very much tensed.

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
sajib said:
Got the Site Verification today. They called me around 2:21 pm and asked my birth date over phone to verify whether they are talking with the right person and informed me that they are coming my office (Gulshan) within 5 mins. I think they (One Canadian & One Bangladeshi) called me from downstairs. Within 1 min they came to my office with my reference letter which I have submitted with application and asked what are my duties and responsibilities for 3-4 mins? After that they talked with my letter issuer for 4-5 mins. And again came back to me and asked for my visiting card, checked some of the tasks I perform every day that takes 8-11 mins. They were very much concerned whether I perform every task of the reference letter cause it was two pages reference letter. I told them I do every task but not all are my daily works. Some tasks are regular and others are periodical. Then they went away and said Canadian High Commission may contact you later if required and tell you the next procedure and also said your office is very near to Canadian High Commission. They took all total 15-20 mins. That's all about my site verification experience. Just pray for me guys. Very much tensed.
Is your file is in SGVO or manila VO? Have you raised any CSE recently?

chakaria

Mar 11, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-12-2014
File Transfer...
22-01-2015
sajib said:
Guess it was very good........ Hope shortly you'll receive Medical request.

hoping_15

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/06/2014
Doc's Request.
26/02/2015
Nomination.....
23/10/2014
AOR Received.
28/11/2015
Med's Request
23/09/2015
Med's Done....
06/10/15
Passport Req..
19/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
30/10/2015
LANDED..........
sajib said:
Pls check your inbox.

hoping_15

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/06/2014
Doc's Request.
26/02/2015
Nomination.....
23/10/2014
AOR Received.
28/11/2015
Med's Request
23/09/2015
Med's Done....
06/10/15
Passport Req..
19/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
30/10/2015
LANDED..........
sajib said:
Actually very tensed after seeing your details -site visit, would you please just give a hint what is your company business? Is it int'l, MNC or local? As your NOC & mine are same. Please ....just dying with tensed.

Bad_Bros

Jun 6, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2014
Nomination.....
February 2015
AOR Received.
March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
In Sha Allah, very soon
Med's Done....
In Sha Allah, very soon
Interview........
waived, In sha allah
Passport Req..
In Sha Allah, very soon
VISA ISSUED...
In Sha Allah, very soon
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah, very soon
sajib said:
May Allah Bless YOu

Mjrj14

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 20, 2014
AOR Received.
Jan 15, 2015
File Transfer...
2nd line Feb 27, 2015
Med's Request
Mar 2, 2015
Med's Done....
Mar 4, 2015 (3rd line Mar 17)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Jun 2, 2015 (via snail mail PPR date May 27, 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 24, 2015
LANDED..........
last quarter of 2015
sajib said:

Just pray and have faith.. thanks for sharing your experience..+1 for you

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
Interesting fact, those who got 2nd line recently, almost 90% have points over 70 and send PCC with initial application.

happyca

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 8, 14
Doc's Request.
CC Dec 12, 14
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 15
IELTS Request
sent in with appl
File Transfer...
Feb 18, 15
Med's Request
Apr 1, 15
Med's Done....
Apr 17, 15 - third line update May 19, 15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
DM/PPR email 16-06-15 and 30-07-2015 passport submitted 06-08-15
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-15 and VSAC KL 04-09-15
LANDED..........
23-09-15
Just an update, I submitted CSE to SGVO in regards to the delay in receiving ppc from US (previous fingerprints were rejected) and received a reply within 2/3 business days to keep them updated so that my file can remain open. Does that mean, they will continue to process my application up to the point where they need my pcc from US or they do not review other documents until they receive the ppc from US? Any idea?

Thanks!

sarkes01

Apr 19, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Aug'14
AOR Received.
17 Dec'14
File Transfer...
26Jan'15
Med's Request
05 Jan'15
Med's Done....
06 Jan'15
zstream said:
Interesting fact, those who got 2nd line recently, almost 90% have points over 70 and send PCC with initial application.
I applied 29Aug14.I get AoR after have NO update. When I applied my point is 73. My spouse IELTS date is over in this time. Now my point is 68, is it make problem. I don't understand why SGVO delay for Aug applicant. Would you please share your views or suggestions.

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
sarkes01 said:
I applied 29Aug14.I get AoR after have NO update. When I applied my point is 73. My spouse IELTS date is over in this time. Now my point is 68, is it make problem. I don't understand why SGVO delay for Aug applicant. Would you please share your views or suggestions.
Your case is bit strange since 4011 is hot noc for sgvo. And a large number of applicant already got visa and done with medical. My guess is your file is up
for further checking and also you can expect site visit.

khan_raza

Star Member
Jul 27, 2014
LANDED..........
3-Oct-2015
rksaha81 said:
Which one is better for GCMS application?

http://www.caips.ca/ - cost is 25$

or

http://www.visafile.info/ - cost is 40$

or

http://www.caipsNotes..com/ - - cost is 40$

Which one gives the best service?

Need suggestions from the seniors.
Dear Members,

Please suggest.

May 30, 2014
Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th June, 2014
Nomination.....
17th October, 2014
Dear Mates

Below is my GCMS notes:
1. Please let me know whether my eligibility passed in SGVO?
2. After additional documents added how long it will take to process?

NOTES: 1
Label: General
Office: Singapore
Text: FROM PA WITH BANK STATEMENTS, DECLARATON OF MARRIAGE
NOTES: 2
Label: General
Text:
Letter dated XX-Mar-2015 sent by email to PA requesting additional docs --- From: SPORE (IMMIGRATION) Sent: Mr. XXX This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. You must comply with the attached request within thirty days (30) from the date of this email. Failure to comply with these instructions may result in the refusal of your application. We hope this information will be of assistance. Sincerely, Immigration Section.
NOTES: 3
Label: Eligibility
Text:
File reviewed. FOSS — PA no hits. FSW category NOC 2173 Software engineers and designers
Education — met Experience — satisfied with letter of reference and that PA meets work experience as required. Funds — PA has not provided any proof of funds. Police cert — Bangladesh — no concerns No marriage certificate provided as PA provided certification letter from Mayor of Sylhet that marriage was solemnized by priest on XXMar2010; registration of Hindu marriage not compulsory. Proof of marriage required. YL: Please send request letter: 1. Please provide bank statements from July 2014 to date. 2. The letter confirming your marriage is not sufficient as proof of marriage. Please provide official documentation as proof of your marriage.
NOTES: 5
Label: Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTIONS 12 FILE REVIEWED BY CASE PROCESSING AGENT PA's file reviewed under the FSW - Eligible Occupation stream for MI Eligibility. WORK EXPERIENCE Principal applicant (PA) identified their primary occupation as one of the eligible MI12 NOC codes: 2173 published in the Canada Gazette effective May 1, 2014. Based on documentation provided, duties performed by PA correspond to the lead statement and main duties for this NOC. PA appears to have a minimum of at least one year of continuous full-time (or equivalent
part-time) paid work experience in the last 10 years in this primary occupation. Documentation related to work experience on file- reviewed but NOT verified. LANGUAGE PA has submitted eligible language test results. PA's language test scores meet or exceed the minimum threshold. Test report verified; copy of verification attached to file. MI 12 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA MET. EDUCATION PA has also submitted the required proof of education.
ECA report verified/foreign credentials reviewed. PA appears to meet or exceed the minimum educational requirements. SELECTION CRITERIA Applicant appears to have 67 points or more on selection grid. If applicable, language test reports for Spouse's/Common-law partner verified; copy of verification attached to file. Supporting documentation regarding adaptability points reviewed but NOT verified. File to visa office for further assessment/decision. Letter emailed to address on file.

vduller

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
AOR Received.
02-01-2015
IELTS Request
Included in application.
File Transfer...
02-01-2015
Med's Request
18-03-2015
Med's Done....
23-03-2015
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
29-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in August 2015
Just wanted to share, we got back our visa today.

My timeline is on the left side. Thank you for those who helped us. And for those who are still waiting, don't lose hope and have a lot of patience.

shahraz

Oct 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vduller said:
Just wanted to share, we got back our visa today.

My timeline is on the left side. Thank you for those who helped us. And for those who are still waiting, don't lose hope and have a lot of patience.
Congrats bro, All the best
May I know how long it took from the day you sent your passport until you get your passport back ?

Thanks.