26/08/2015
Med's Request
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
26/12/2016, REPORT SUBMITTED : 27/12/2016, MEDICAL PASSED: 29/12/2016
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
16/01/2017, PASSPORT SUBMITTED: 18/01/2017, 2ND TIME: 01/06/2017,PASSPORT SUBMITTED: 05/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017; PASSPORT RECEIVED :06/02/2017, 2ND TIME: 15/06/2017,PASSPORT RECEIVED :05/07/2017
LANDED..........
30/10/2017
dream4canada2015 said:
My consultant strictly requested me not to raise any CSE or try to contact VO. Let them work on their pace and no need to bother them.

I really can't figure out this instructions.
Can we know your consultant's name?

Your consultant insisted you not to contact with the VO because they are afraid if you get in contact with the VO directly then you will be self dependent and they will loose you. They always try to keep the client fully dependent on them just to ensure their consultancy fee.

They say that they are consultant, but I think you know better than them and you also got information from the discussion in different forums their is problem in raising CSE.

Just to comment that you have collected all your documents moving here and there. The consultants only que the documents and fill up the forms which you can do by yourself.

Our problem is that we are always fear that if I make the application by my own there can be mistake, but if I hire a consultant he will do all the things correctly which means they will not do any mistake. We forget that you are a human being and the consultant is also a human being. If you query about their educational background, you will see that they have much lower educational qualification than yours. Your English ability is proved by IELTS examination, but the consultant does not have that.

One more thing to share with you that many consultants in Bangladesh declare that they have Canadian Lawyer in contact who process your file. It is fully a bogus statement. In case of Canada Immigration Application, you do not need to have any lawyer. All the consultants in Bangladesh take the opportunity of our fear.

LIMA

Dec 19, 2014
rksaha81 said:

Your consultant insisted you not to contact with the VO because they are afraid if you get in contact with the VO directly then you will be self dependent and they will loose you. They always try to keep the client fully dependent on them just to ensure their consultancy fee.

They say that they are consultant, but I think you know better than them and you also got information from the discussion in different forums their is problem in raising CSE.

Just to comment that you have collected all your documents moving here and there. The consultants only que the documents and fill up the forms which you can do by yourself.

Our problem is that we are always fear that if I make the application by my own there can be mistake, but if I hire a consultant he will do all the things correctly which means they will not do any mistake. We forget that you are a human being and the consultant is also a human being. If you query about their educational background, you will see that they have much lower educational qualification than yours. Your English ability is proved by IELTS examination, but the consultant does not have that.

One more thing to share with you that many consultants in Bangladesh declare that they have Canadian Lawyer in contact who process your file. It is fully a bogus statement. In case of Canada Immigration Application, you do not need to have any lawyer. All the consultants in Bangladesh take the opportunity of our fear.

agree with u. I've heard about one consultant named SA ASSOCIATES and the purpose of this consultant is to seek much more money which was not mentioned in the agreement with the client. this consultant tells that they have their personnel in CIC. For that client has to pay them extra fee.

dream4canada2015

Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 5
AOR Received.
Jan 28
File Transfer...
Dec 5
Med's Request
If Allah mercy on me
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah wants
LANDED..........
If Allah allows
Shamrajjo said:
Applicant has every right to raise CSE, Email, phone call, GCMS note etc for any irregularity. Even option for hire immigration lawyer if CIC has wrongly/mistakenly makes for "decision made".

However at this stage, like your case, agent is bit right because they know your file is ok and there is no problem to get your MR+PPR but need to be patience. We all know that PR from FSW1 is a lengthy process and moreover our files are processing by SGVO which is more time consuming VO in this region.

So my advise to you that not to think pessimistic and your patience will bring your optimistic result to your destination.

Wish you all the best.
Thanks Boss..
Doa koiren bhai... life ta fana fana hoye jacche..

Anubis

Apr 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
01-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
12-mar-2015
Hello Brother and Sisters

My NOC CODE: 1114
App received date: 29 oct 2014
FDD encash Date: 2nd January 2015
PER Mail Date: 7th April
Visa Office : Singapore.

My Online Status Show : In Progress
My consultant in bd has not given me mail password for checking. But they forwarded me the PER mail after many more queries raised by me to them. So i am not able to check whether any 2nd mail is sent by CIC/Singapore Visa office. Now in CIC web site "In progress" under FSW category means file is being already processed by SINGAPORE VISA office and they will send MR any time after that.

I really need ur expert opinion in these. I am very much worried about my situation.

dream4canada2015

Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 5
AOR Received.
Jan 28
File Transfer...
Dec 5
Med's Request
If Allah mercy on me
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah wants
LANDED..........
If Allah allows
rksaha81 said:

Saha bhai...
I think it will not be fair to disclose his identity here...
Bhaiya, i was not actually brave enough to take the challenge to apply on my own. Therefore, after making a few months of searching i signed with them.
Actually he is a nice guy, helped me in every stage to file up my application (though it was his duty as i paid him for that). Also, in accordance to our contract i will pay him the big chunk (remaining 75%) after the visa received in hand. So the amount i paid which is quite less compared to the services he has been giving...
Anyway, i think he made my life easy and i will be glad to pay him rest of the money if i get the visa. It's not an issue. Regularly, he give me calls and email to support mentally.

Bhaiya, otherday u gave a forecast for application timing from PER to MR. I requested you to look for NOC 2281. will be very grateful if u could make a time to calculate for my noc at you free time.

Thanks bhaiya... please keep us in your prayers
Regards

Bangla Ninja

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 20, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
December 16, 2014
AOR Received.
January 27, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
March 9, 2015
Med's Done....
March 14, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 1, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 22, 2015
LANDED..........
Waiting by the grace of Allah
No news of PPR.......anyone received PPR this recent days?
Please share your views on:
"What are the reasons may delay the PPR?"
"Is there anything to be worry at this stage?

xpiderman

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-14
Nomination.....
23-10-14
AOR Received.
01-12-14
File Transfer...
2nd Line 17-02-15
Med's Request
25-02-15
Med's Done....
28-02-15 3rd line 11-03-15
Interview........
Waived - PCC+RPRF+IMM5669 received 20-03-15
Passport Req..
DM 27-4-15 / PPR 21-5-15
VISA ISSUED...
27-5-15
LANDED..........
end July
Bangla Ninja said:
No news of PPR.......anyone received PPR this recent days?
Please share your views on:
"What are the reasons may delay the PPR?"
"Is there anything to be worry at this stage?
Patiently waiting ppr here. Haven't heard any from sgvo lately. The ppr guy must be on holiday.

v_i_r_u_s

May 9, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
18-09-2014
File Transfer...
18-09-2014
Med's Request
02-03-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
25-10-2015
You got PER on 7th April 2015, So it is very unlikely to get AOR within 20 days of AOR/MR..If u can check eCas and find "In Progress", click on that in progress and see there is any 2nd line or single line..If it's 2nd line like "We have started processing your application on XXX" then u r sure that ur file is under SGVO

Anubis said:
Hello Brother and Sisters

My NOC CODE: 1114
App received date: 29 oct 2014
FDD encash Date: 2nd January 2015
PER Mail Date: 7th April
Visa Office : Singapore.

My Online Status Show : In Progress
My consultant in bd has not given me mail password for checking. But they forwarded me the PER mail after many more queries raised by me to them. So i am not able to check whether any 2nd mail is sent by CIC/Singapore Visa office. Now in CIC web site "In progress" under FSW category means file is being already processed by SINGAPORE VISA office and they will send MR any time after that.

I really need ur expert opinion in these. I am very much worried about my situation.

Anhhuy

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
PEQ, CSQ received: Sept.2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-10-2014
File Transfer...
in processing 18-2-2015
Med's Request
13-03-2015
Med's Done....
29-6-2015 (repeated X-ray)
Interview........
N/A. Decision made: 17-12-2015.
Passport Req..
15-12-2015. Pass. sent: 17-12-2015.
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2015. Pass. returned: 31-12-2015
LANDED..........
Fev. 2016
lvtruong said:
I sent every requested document within the first week since requested. I did not apply for GCMS notes so no idea about it.
Hi Lvtruong, i just want to know why are you waiting for PPR so longtime after MR done?

Anikazabeen88

Dec 2, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 September 2014
Doc's Request.
23 March 2015
Nomination.....
23 December 2014
AOR Received.
26 January 2015
File Transfer...
[color=green]2nd line on 26th August [/color]
LANDED..........
Can't wait
Desperately seeking to know how to do a GCMS? Thanks in Advance.

DreamCanadaBD

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Got call from two numbers today the first one looked like +1(1)111111 and the second one looked like +6566199120.............when googled those numbers, the first one did not show any significant result but the second one turned out to be a fixed phone number from Singapore.....this number has been mentioned in FSW 2013 Singapore Visa Office forum. Any thoughts?

Anubis

Apr 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
01-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
12-mar-2015
v_i_r_u_s said:
You got PER on 7th April 2015, So it is very unlikely to get AOR within 20 days of AOR/MR..If u can check eCas and find "In Progress", click on that in progress and see there is any 2nd line or single line..If it's 2nd line like "We have started processing your application on XXX" then u r sure that ur file is under SGVO
Brother
Thnks for ur reply, Now i should wait for my 2nd line update.
++++++
Another question for experts, What could be the reason of fee en cashment in January and PER mail sent on April

Maverick.Canajun

Jul 6, 2014
Windsor, Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Interview........
Waived 3rd Line 09-04-2015
Passport Req..
29-05-2015 Decision Made : 02-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015 Passport Returned : 12-06-2015
DreamCanadaBD said:
Got call from two numbers today the first one looked like +1(1)111111 and the second one looked like +6566199120.............when googled those numbers, the first one did not show any significant result but the second one turned out to be a fixed phone number from Singapore.....this number has been mentioned in FSW 2013 Singapore Visa Office forum. Any thoughts?
Hi Bro - that number xxx9120 is a known sales calling number who is notorious to make calls to +88 numbers. See for your self - http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-656-619-9120

Also I have before, received background check call from SGVO - its a hidden number and says "Unknown Number" / "Number Withheld" / "Private Number". The lady confirmed that she was calling from SGVO and that I could not call her back (I was in a meeting). Relax! First rule - never disclose information to anyone over a phone unless there is someway to verify who is calling. Frauds are running a free day all over.

Regards,
Rick

DreamCanadaBD

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Maverick.Canajun said:
Hi Bro - that number xxx9120 is a known sales calling number who is notorious to make calls to +88 numbers. See for your self - http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-656-619-9120

Also I have before, received background check call from SGVO - its a hidden number and says "Unknown Number" / "Number Withheld" / "Private Number". The lady confirmed that she was calling from SGVO and that I could not call her back (I was in a meeting). Relax! First rule - never disclose information to anyone over a phone unless there is someway to verify who is calling. Frauds are running a free day all over.

Regards,
Rick

Thanks Rick for the clarification..........+1 for u.

mustaeem

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
27-08-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
22-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016, RPRF,PCC - 13-12-2016
Passport Req..
11-01-2017, Submitted: 12-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2017, Received: 26-01-2017
LANDED..........
Insallah During May 2017
Anikazabeen88 said:
Desperately seeking to know how to do a GCMS? Thanks in Advance.
Go to the following Website: https://www.gcmsnotes.com/ and follow the instruction given.

You will be charged 40 USD and can pay by credit card. You will also be required to download the consent form, sign it and return it to them by email.

And hopefully you will be ok to get the notes within 30 days.