+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 SINGAPORE VISA OFFICE - LET'S CONNECT HERE

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
1,356
344
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
futurecanada2015 said:
Yes brother same like it . in behind ministry of foreign affairs and one stop service seal also.
Then no worries... :) :)

Would you please share your NOC and timeline with us!!
 

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
1,356
344
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
futurecanada2015 said:
NOC 4011

7/9/2014 applicant
Thanks,
Just little more info as per below field -

NOC: 4011
App received: 7-Sep-2014
PER received:
AOR received:
Medical request:
Medical Done:
Sent RPRF+PCC:

I assume you have received your MR+RPRF+PCC... :) :)
 
Apr 19, 2015
4
0
Shamrajjo said:
Thanks,
Just little more info as per below field -

NOC: 4011
App received: 7-Sep-2014
PER received:
AOR received:
Medical request:
Medical Done:
Sent RPRF+PCC:

I assume you have received your MR+RPRF+PCC... :) :)
Dear bro

3rd line up 21th March

THANKS
 

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
1,356
344
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
futurecanada2015 said:
Dear bro

3rd line up 21th March

THANKS
Bhaiya,

Did you add your ID in global database even, it seems your ID is "futur_ad".
If so then Admin can update SGVO database from your information:

Your PER date - !? (This is nomination email from CIC, Sydney, CA)
AOR date - !? (This is acknowledgement email from Singapore Visa office)
Medical request date - !? (from Singapore)
Medical Done date - !? (done from panel doctor in Dhaka)
Sent RPRF+PCC - !? (if you sent yet the docs to SG visa office)

I hope you have those date to help update the database by Admin to measure and compare to others time line in the database.

For you easy ref you can visit the SGVO database -
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11luxPCB8Mj1meqscP2FsfmLX4tiZYX5RHJ3JNKKub9Y/edit?pli=1#gid=1045300426

:) :)
 

dream4canada2015

Hero Member
Nov 11, 2014
291
28
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 5
AOR Received.
Jan 28
File Transfer...
Dec 5
Med's Request
If Allah mercy on me
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah wants
LANDED..........
If Allah allows
desertfox said:
Received AOR email 30 minutes ago. Today is my youngest son's birthday!
Congrats bro...
And a great Happy birthday to baby...
 

dream4canada2015

Hero Member
Nov 11, 2014
291
28
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 5
AOR Received.
Jan 28
File Transfer...
Dec 5
Med's Request
If Allah mercy on me
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah wants
LANDED..........
If Allah allows
rht said:
Just checked my Ecas status.... 4th line updated this morning. it says "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision." what does it mean?
What a great news... congratulations bro... :)
 

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
4,059
456
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
0631
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
desertfox said:
Received AOR email 30 minutes ago. Today is my youngest son's birthday!
Congratulations!
 

rksaha81

Hero Member
Nov 21, 2013
332
36
JESSORE, BANGLADESH
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
0911
App. Filed.......
19/09/2014
Doc's Request.
PF : 05/01/2016; DOC RECEIVED: 25/01/2016
Nomination.....
07/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
26/08/2015
Med's Request
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
26/12/2016, REPORT SUBMITTED : 27/12/2016, MEDICAL PASSED: 29/12/2016
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
16/01/2017, PASSPORT SUBMITTED: 18/01/2017, 2ND TIME: 01/06/2017,PASSPORT SUBMITTED: 05/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017; PASSPORT RECEIVED :06/02/2017, 2ND TIME: 15/06/2017,PASSPORT RECEIVED :05/07/2017
LANDED..........
30/10/2017
AS PER SGVO SPREAD SHEET , THERE ARE 40 APPLICANT WHO HAVE GOT MR. WE ARE FAMILIAR WITH MANY OF THEM. BUT THERE ARE SOME APPLICANTS WHO ARE NOT REGULAR (MAY BE BUSY OR MAY NOT WANT TO GETTING TENSED SEEING THE STATUS OF OTHER APPLICANT) AND FOR THAT REASON WE DO NOT KNOW THEIR UPDATE. IT MAY HAPPEN THAT THEY HAVE ALREADY GOT VISA AND FLEW TO CANADA.

HERE IS A LIST OF IRREGULAR MEMBERS WHO HAVE GOT MR SOME LONG TIME BEFORE. IF ANYONE KNOW THE STATUS OF ANY MEMBER OF THE LIST, JUST SHARE WITH US.

FORUM NAME MR DATE
smaz123 3/31/2015
Anis 3/20/2015
aq_blues 3/18/2015
vduller 3/18/2015
Zahidsrv 3/16/2015
nhanhuynh 3/12/2015
nightbuzzar007 3/11/2015
hsrussel 3/11/2015
v_i_r_u_s's Frnd 3/9/2015
vkay 3/9/2015
wan2no 3/3/2015
mgt1111 3/3/2015
Pcartin 3/3/2015
autumnfall07 3/3/2015
floresinbloom 2/25/2015
dawn_canada 2/25/2015
inequality matters 2/16/2015
Leha2014 1/30/2015
afaruq 11/12/2014
lvtruong 11/6/2014
sar_can 11/6/2014
BanuManu4786 11/11/2014

THERE IS A PROVERB "NAI KAJ TO KHOI VAJ". I AM JUST DOING THIS KNOCKING THE FORUM PEOPLE.
 

v_i_r_u_s

Hero Member
May 9, 2013
715
78
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1112
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
18-09-2014
File Transfer...
18-09-2014
Med's Request
02-03-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
25-10-2015
No update of the id "v_i_r_u_s's Frnd"..He did his medical on 9th March and his RPRF & PCC reached SGVO on 13th March..After that no communication VO and his Ecas 3rd Line not updated yet


rksaha81 said:
AS PER SGVO SPREAD SHEET , THERE ARE 40 APPLICANT WHO HAVE GOT MR. WE ARE FAMILIAR WITH MANY OF THEM. BUT THERE ARE SOME APPLICANTS WHO ARE NOT REGULAR (MAY BE BUSY OR MAY NOT WANT TO GETTING TENSED SEEING THE STATUS OF OTHER APPLICANT) AND FOR THAT REASON WE DO NOT KNOW THEIR UPDATE. IT MAY HAPPEN THAT THEY HAVE ALREADY GOT VISA AND FLEW TO CANADA.

HERE IS A LIST OF IRREGULAR MEMBERS WHO HAVE GOT MR SOME LONG TIME BEFORE. IF ANYONE KNOW THE STATUS OF ANY MEMBER OF THE LIST, JUST SHARE WITH US.

FORUM NAME MR DATE
smaz123 3/31/2015
Anis 3/20/2015
aq_blues 3/18/2015
vduller 3/18/2015
Zahidsrv 3/16/2015
nhanhuynh 3/12/2015
nightbuzzar007 3/11/2015
hsrussel 3/11/2015
v_i_r_u_s's Frnd 3/9/2015
vkay 3/9/2015
wan2no 3/3/2015
mgt1111 3/3/2015
Pcartin 3/3/2015
autumnfall07 3/3/2015
floresinbloom 2/25/2015
dawn_canada 2/25/2015
inequality matters 2/16/2015
Leha2014 1/30/2015
afaruq 11/12/2014
lvtruong 11/6/2014
sar_can 11/6/2014
BanuManu4786 11/11/2014

THERE IS A PROVERB "NAI KAJ TO KHOI VAJ". I AM JUST DOING THIS KNOCKING THE FORUM PEOPLE.
 

sarkes01

Hero Member
Apr 19, 2012
202
2
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
4011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Aug'14
AOR Received.
17 Dec'14
File Transfer...
26Jan'15
Med's Request
05 Jan'15
Med's Done....
06 Jan'15
Shamrajjo said:
Please check if this is like the below image -



Hope this will help you...
Would you please let me know Ur passport current address in Dhaka or other city.
 

rht

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
157
21
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received on 27th August, 2014
Nomination.....
18.12.14
AOR Received.
27.01.15
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Med's Request
11.03.15
Med's Done....
14.03.15
Passport Req..
18.06.15
seanr said:
Hi rht,
How did you pay the Fees, was it a draft or online payment?
i used DD.
 

rht

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
157
21
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received on 27th August, 2014
Nomination.....
18.12.14
AOR Received.
27.01.15
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Med's Request
11.03.15
Med's Done....
14.03.15
Passport Req..
18.06.15
arkitekpaul said:
It means you are getting your visa soon. Congrats. When did u submit your passports? Are u a single applicant?
4th line came 1st, no PPR yet. actually my wife is the main applicant. just 2 of us.
 

rht

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
157
21
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received on 27th August, 2014
Nomination.....
18.12.14
AOR Received.
27.01.15
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Med's Request
11.03.15
Med's Done....
14.03.15
Passport Req..
18.06.15
dream4canada2015 said:
What a great news... congratulations bro... :)
Thanks bro. :) :) :)
 

Rimmi

Full Member
Nov 8, 2014
34
4
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
Med's Request
God knows
afsun1105 said:
Hi, I applied through CaipsNotes.com you can try from here, all you need is an international credit card and Printer/scanner :)
Thanks a lot.

+1 for u