05 January 2016
Passport Req..
29 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
05 February 2016
LANDED..........
June/July
babu2013 said:
Dear mates, I also received the following letter by e-mail. Need your help URGENTLY. Your comments and help would be highly appreciated. Sorry if I repeat earlier discussed questions.

Dear Mr XXX

This refers to your application for a permanent resident visa to Canada.

I have assessed your application and there is insufficient evidence to show that you meet the minimal requirements as per subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Subsection 75(2) states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:

(a) within ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have at least one year of continuous full-time employment (30 hours/week) experience, or the equivalent in continuous part-time employment in one or more occupations, other than a restricted occupation, that are listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;

(b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification; and

(c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties.

I am not satisfied that you meet all three parts of these requirements. You have provided insufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed the action described in the lead statement, and a substantial number of the main duties, of the occupation as set out in NOC 1111 Other Financial Managers.

If you have any additional information to add to your application you should forward this to our office within thirty (30) days of the date of this letter.

Sincerely
Immigration Section | Section d'immigration

Please note that I applied under NOC 0111, app received 13 june 2014.

I provided the following documents with app:

Job Ref letter from MD in company pad
Employment contract in company pad
Salary statement in company pad
Joining letter
My card and MD's card etc

Pls also note that in all forms (Schedule 3 and Generic form) I mentioned my NOC 0111.

But in the enclosed separate sheet (where I have shown how many points I claim for experience, age, language etc etc) it is mentioned that

''I am qualified for Thirteen (13) units of assessment (for experience 4 years+) in this category as Financial Manager (NOC 0111) or Financial Auditors and Accountant (NOC 1111) or Other Financial Officers" (actually my consultant has written like this)

In the above mail case officer said that my job duties and responsibilities don't match with 1111/auditors and accountant (?) but I applied for 0111/financial manager which I mentioned everywhere

Pls suggest me-

1) What other documents I can provide
2) How to explain or solve NOC 0111 problem

Thanks in advance
I agree with rickychen brother. They mentioned your NOC wrong. Immediately raise CSE and ask them to rectify their mail. And i think it's time to fire your consultant and they mentioned the assessment.

Jongli

Oct 23, 2014
Sylhet
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 NOV 2014
Nomination.....
10 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
19 Mar 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
Med's Request
13 May 2016
Med's Done....
28 May 2016
Passport Req..
22 Jun 2016
VISA ISSUED...
03 Aug 2016
Jongli said:
Hello Seniors,
My Application Status:
NOC 1113
SGVO
App sent by DHL from BD on 9th Nov , Received by NS on 19th NOV
CC - 12th Jan 2015
Waiting for PER - Hopefully Next week as per stats

Next steps - Not sure what's going to happen in next stages. please give me a summarise of next stages.

Issues:
My daughter born on 11th Nov just after 2days of app sent and while still with courier company.
I have not informed CIC about her yet due complexity of Passport etc, and previously been advised to apply application without further delay to join NOC cap.
Now, could you guys please give me some advice what course of action I need to take next? I just recently applied for passport for my daughter. It may take a month due to current situation. Do you advice me to wait until my file get transfer to SGVO or shall I notify changes to CIC upon receive of PER? Also please give me a details documents list, form and procedure of informing CIC.

Thanks In advance.
Hello,

I have Received PER now.
Do you recommend I should wait until AOR before I let CIC know as I haven't receive Birth certificate or passport yet. these may take 2 month.
How long CIC take to reply of a CSE?

thanks

Maverick.Canajun

Jul 6, 2014
Windsor, Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Interview........
Waived 3rd Line 09-04-2015
Passport Req..
29-05-2015 Decision Made : 02-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015 Passport Returned : 12-06-2015
afsun1105 said:
Alhamdulillah

At long last, my second line has been added.

'Started processing application on 9th February 2015'

Still a long way to go...but happy. Couldn't wait to share it with you all.

May you all hear good news soon.

:D
Congrats! Karma - cannot repeat +1....
That is good news but more tension now as my date is gone further in the future. Ya Allah!

Regards,
Rick

babu2013

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear expert, Pls help me understand the lead statement of the following NOC 0111

0111 Financial managers

Financial managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of financial and accounting departments. They develop and implement the financial policies and systems of establishments. Financial managers establish performance standards and prepare various financial reports for senior management. They are employed in financial and accounting departments in companies throughout the private sector and in government.

Main duties

Financial managers perform some or all of the following duties:

Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of an accounting, audit or other financial department
Develop and implement the financial policies, systems and procedures of an establishment
Prepare or co-ordinate the preparation of financial statements, summaries, and other cost-benefit analyses and financial management reports
Co-ordinate the financial planning and budget process, and analyze and correct estimates
Supervise the development and implementation of financial simulation models
Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets and other financial control functions to senior managers and other department or regional managers
Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
Act as liaison between the organization and its shareholders, the investing public and external financial analysts
Establish profitability standards for investment activities and handle mergers and/or acquisitions
Notify and report to senior management concerning any trends that are critical to the organization's financial performance.

hoping_15

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/06/2014
Doc's Request.
26/02/2015
Nomination.....
23/10/2014
AOR Received.
28/11/2015
Med's Request
23/09/2015
Med's Done....
06/10/15
Passport Req..
19/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
30/10/2015
LANDED..........
babu2013 said:
Dear expert, Pls help me understand the lead statement of the following NOC 0111

0111 Financial managers

I m under noc 1111. I feel it is same, difference only in the name & of course the hierarchy...anyway seek help from the same noc applicant. Hope u the best.

Thanks u all -samrajjo, afsun, raisa, ziafsw, rickychen,.....& all other active helping members(pls forive me as i cant remember every1). I m just loving u guys, respecting ur best effort... the way you r helping...hope this will continue ever ....

BanuManu4786

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
28-08-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with file.
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
Med's Request
04-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-11-2014 Further Medicals: 15-09-2015 Medical Received: 14-10-2015 | New MR for me and kids as old one going to expire : 28-10-2015 MR2 Submitted: 16-11-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-12-2015 Passport sent: 14-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015 Passport received: 24-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by May 3 2016
Hi Team,

How many days SGVO takes generally to reply to CSE?

seanr

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Nomination.....
21-10-2014 PER
IELTS Request
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
Congrats Babu2013,

Atleast you are aware that things are moving. On a more serious note - If you have submitted all the documents :eek: then what is the SGVO actually looking for? I think it is the confusion in the attached reference letter that has raised this query. :)

Please keep us updated.

Thanks.
babu2013 said:
Dear mates, I also received the following letter by e-mail. Need your help URGENTLY. Your comments and help would be highly appreciated. Sorry if I repeat earlier discussed questions.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babu2013 said:

0111 Financial managers

Financial managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of financial and accounting departments. They develop and implement the financial policies and systems of establishments. Financial managers establish performance standards and prepare various financial reports for senior management. They are employed in financial and accounting departments in companies throughout the private sector and in government.

Main duties

Financial managers perform some or all of the following duties:

Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of an accounting, audit or other financial department
Develop and implement the financial policies, systems and procedures of an establishment
Prepare or co-ordinate the preparation of financial statements, summaries, and other cost-benefit analyses and financial management reports
Co-ordinate the financial planning and budget process, and analyze and correct estimates
Supervise the development and implementation of financial simulation models
Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets and other financial control functions to senior managers and other department or regional managers
Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
Act as liaison between the organization and its shareholders, the investing public and external financial analysts
Establish profitability standards for investment activities and handle mergers and/or acquisitions
Notify and report to senior management concerning any trends that are critical to the organization's financial performance.
Hi Bro,

I sent a PM. :) :) :)

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sajib said:
One thing I could not understand when the Visa Office is saying -

"I am not satisfied that you meet all three parts of these requirements. You have provided insufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed the action described in the lead statement, and a substantial number of the main duties, of the occupation as set out in NOC"

doesn't it emphasis on the reference letter? If it is so, is there any scope to include additional duties or lead statement in the latest reference letter?

If visa office has doubt about the duties whether that applicant really performs the duties or not, then applicant has to submit the internal documents of the company to proof. Is it possible to disclose company documents to outsiders?
Hi Bro,

Actually from private company's perfective there is nothing secret, except junior staff shouldn't know about the seniors remuneration/pay salary. For some company doesn't want to disclose of their internal policy due to the company scared if anyone claim on extra benefit from that company.

But from any authorize security agent want to verify some papers they have right to get all real information from that company so where is the secret information on that company.

It calls like "Ego" for that company and some senior boss doesn't want to provide you information or doesn't want to help you.... etc etc. because they feels that they are loosing something ...... ;) ;) ;)

Hope this not hurt anyone here who has own company or big BOSS :p :p :p

dhakaattitude

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-09-2014
File Transfer...
24-10-2014
afsun1105 said:
Alhamdulillah

Happy for you mate 'Yes You Can Do' :D : D :D

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
BanuManu4786 said:
Hi Team,

How many days SGVO takes generally to reply to CSE?
It depends on the query.

BTW, what is status with your visa. I see you send your passport on December?

Any thing happen after that?

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
@Admin: there seems be some mismatch in SGVO SS Summary page.

1> The AOR should be 90, excluding other stages. It will be best if we get the count based on color filter.
2> The total count is not adding up to the row number in the Timeline sheet

Also the timeline sheet is not only containing data till end of October which needs to be updated.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
afsun1105 said:
Alhamdulillah

Good news indeed!!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
dontelother said:
Dear Shamrajjo bro,

Thanks for quick reply. I attached my current employment letter, placement letter, latest sal, annual sal, promotion letter, reference letter letter head pad (main copy with divisional head's visiting card) and for previous job reference letter head pad (main copy with visiting card), pay slip of last month and employment offer.

Now what else should I give more?

updated detailed JD syncing with previous one and NOC code, ID card, visiting card, pay slips for last 6 months and explaining administrative designation is differing with functional designation in the cover letter and also put the functional designation along with administrative designation?

please advise
I guess, there is enough discussion made already....

Since there is some confusion with ur applied NOC, then contact with SGVO first.....

Good luck....

dhakaattitude

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-09-2014
File Transfer...
24-10-2014
Hi Gurus!

I am rather stunned with the numbers & type of job related documents applicants sent with the initial app package still unable to convince case officer . A simple example can be seen below: -

1. Job Ref letter from MD in company pad
2. Employment contract in company pad
3. Salary statement in company pad
4. Joining letter
5. My card and MD's card etc

I am under NOC 2171 and have sent the following with my package (though still stuck at 2nd line for more than 3 months, no interview OR on-site visit): -

1. Ref letter on Co. Letterhead matching with the lead statement mentioning working hours/week followed by list of achievements signed by my HR manager
2. Updated CTC sheet
3. 12 months bank statements showing salary transactions

I am just curious as of what kind of water (if at all) I may be in.