Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
25-10-2015
Thanks Zia bhai :)

ziafsw said:
brother wait for ur good news. soon u will receive MR+RPRF+PPR. hope for the best.. :) :) :)

Black Forest

Sep 4, 2014
v_i_r_u_s said:
I also got call from CHC representative but unfortunately I could not pickup his call and then he called my colleague ( Who is also an FSWP Applicant ) and went to my Head office....He verified both my and my colleagues Job description at a time

My supervisor saved me today as i am in sick leave and not in office...CHC representative talked with my supervisor and discussed about my Job responsibilities..He also took my visiting card while leaving my office...Later the CHC representative called me again and I told him I am sick and not attending office today..He said No problem and wish my fast recovery from sickness and wish me good luck!!!

I am still having goosebumps!!!
In Shaa Allah ur Golden MR mail will come very soon.....
Best wishes for you Bhai.....May Allah Fulfill all ur Dreams.....

babu2013

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CI_DREAM said:
One person called me stating he is from CHC dhaka.
asked about my job duties, company profile,
What my company really do, other branches etc.

2 went to my head office and asked same to my boss.

They were basically focused on my job duties.

CI_DREAM and V_I_R_U_S bro, wish u very best of luck. We r feeling worried, don't know what is gonna happen to us, BTW are both of ur office located in Dhaka ? Is there any body got CHC visit or call outside Dhaka ? Pls let us know mates...

Human Harun

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
AOR Received.
24-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

Allow 1-2 months for getting AOR ....:)
Thank you Brother...
Please give me expert help; my I renewed my passport on last December as it's validity was June-15, Now should I inform Visa office??? or not?

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
v_i_r_u_s said:
I also got call from CHC representative but unfortunately I could not pickup his call and then he called my colleague ( Who is also an FSWP Applicant ) and went to my Head office....He verified both my and my colleagues Job description at a time

My supervisor saved me today as i am in sick leave and not in office...CHC representative talked with my supervisor and discussed about my Job responsibilities..He also took my visiting card while leaving my office...Later the CHC representative called me again and I told him I am sick and not attending office today..He said No problem and wish my fast recovery from sickness and wish me good luck!!!

May Allah bless you brother.
All the best and hope you will hear a good news!!
+1 for sharing your information.

hoping_15

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/06/2014
Doc's Request.
26/02/2015
Nomination.....
23/10/2014
AOR Received.
28/11/2015
Med's Request
23/09/2015
Med's Done....
06/10/15
Passport Req..
19/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
30/10/2015
LANDED..........
v_i_r_u_s said:

Do they directly ask to meet supervisor? My boss even doesn't know that i am fswp applicant? Really worried & dont want to tell also as i he is not cooperative. What can i do please advice.

thanks.

babu2013

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
v_i_r_u_s said:

Got more information of verification call today afternoon. Applicant is my consultant's client, a doctor (X), applied in 2011. For the information of all mates I am writing here how verification done:

Call 1: This time they (CHC or third party) didn't visit office. They called land line number of the clinic located in Dhaka. Receptionist picked the phone and answered that they don't know the doctor (X)

Call 2: They then called doctor (X) and asked whether he still works there. He said yes. Then they asked why reception doesn't know u ? Doctor explained a bit....there r new receptionists who don't know all. They asked doctor what is ur land line no. ? He again explained that now mobile no. is very much used so he memorize the mobile numbers and forgot land line no.

Then they said where r u now ? He said he is very closed to clinic, it requires 5 minutes to reach there. After that they gave a 4 digit code number to doctor and told him they will call within 5 minutes again in land line. This time doctor is already there in reception and took the call and gave the same code no. he was given just earlier.

At this moment they became positive about doctor and asked him about job duties and other related questions. Finally they said they are sure about his job and commented positively

Hope this will give u some idea, thnx

mcgyver

Apr 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2015 Decision Made: 30-06-2015 PP Submitted...: 1-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015 PP Returned....: 11-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
v_i_r_u_s said:
I am lucky in that sense..I have a "SUPER" Supervisor :)
Bad days are over. Tension free days are ahead...

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
babu2013 said:
Got information of verification call. Applicant is my consultant's client, a doctor (X), applied in 2011. For the information of all mates I am writing here how verification done:

Call 1: This time they (CHC or third party) didn't visit office. They called land line number of the clinic. Receptionist picked the phone and answered that they don't know the doctor (X)

Call 2: They then called doctor (X) and asked whether he still works there. He said yes. Then they asked why reception doesn't know u ? Doctor explained a bit....there r new receptionists who don't know all. They asked doctor what is ur land line no. ? He again explained that now mobile no. is very much used so he memorize the mobile numbers and forgot land line no.

Then they said where r u now ? He said he is very closed to clinic, it requires 5 minutes to reach there. After that they gave a 4 digit code number to doctor and told him they will call within 5 minutes again in land line. This time doctor is already there in reception and took the call and gave the same code no. he was given just earlier.

At this moment they became positive about doctor and asked him about job duties and other related questions. Finally they said they are sure about his job and commented positively

Thanks babu bhai for sharing details :)

I think they only visit and enquire the latest job only if I am not wrong.

hoping_15

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/06/2014
Doc's Request.
26/02/2015
Nomination.....
23/10/2014
AOR Received.
28/11/2015
Med's Request
23/09/2015
Med's Done....
06/10/15
Passport Req..
19/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
30/10/2015
LANDED..........
babu2013 said:
Got more information of verification call today afternoon. Applicant is my consultant's client, a doctor (X), applied in 2011. For the information of all mates I am writing here how verification done:

Call 1: This time they (CHC or third party) didn't visit office. They called land line number of the clinic located in Dhaka. Receptionist picked the phone and answered that they don't know the doctor (X)

Is this recent? I mean this year? Cos if it is previous example then they might change to physical check. I am really tensed..

Thanks.

babu2013

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hoping_15 said:
Is this recent? I mean this year? Cos if it is previous example then they might change to physical check. I am really tensed..

Thanks.

Bro, today afternoon

CI_DREAM

May 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
29-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
24-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
08-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
18-Apr-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
Insallah Soon
hoping_15 said:
Do they directly ask to meet supervisor? My boss even doesn't know that i am fswp applicant? Really worried & dont want to tell also as i he is not cooperative. What can i do please advice.

thanks.
In my case they called me from the ground floor of my HQ. They thaugt i worked there. BUt when i confirmed i worked in different building they asked several questions to me. After ended with them i came to know from my HQ that some body from CHC asking for me. And my most superior boss treated them very well. Most of there questions were about my JD.

Raisa Nazrana

Aug 29, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
Nomination.....
06 Nov 2014(PER)
AOR Received.
18 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
21 Nov 2014
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
05 January 2016
Passport Req..
29 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
05 February 2016
LANDED..........
June/July
v_i_r_u_s said:
Yes around 4 PM
Hey this is nazrana's husband. So Ony bro, as per our conversation you confirmed that CHC officer talked with you over by phone after the verification and said positive words and didn't say anything about an interview. Specially he didn't tell you to go to Singapore to sit for an interview ;) ;). And as per Ashif_EEE who commented about your GCMS notes informed the similarity between his GCMS & yours. And informed that interview will not take place. But today's 3 confirmed physical verification is totally new for BD applicants as most of the forumites(past & present until today) didn't face such thing. And no one actually faced an interview or didn't say anything about an interview. But interview may take place. But here in Dhaka or CTG or whatever.

So some people should know how to talk and behave. Seems like ashif_eee's reply is a counter slap and you and your colleague's verification is a heavy punch for those ill characteristic people.

I told you before but again telling you now that INSHA ALLAH INSHA ALLAH you are through. Put a happy face bro. :) :)

Raisa Nazrana

Aug 29, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
Nomination.....
06 Nov 2014(PER)
AOR Received.
18 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
21 Nov 2014
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
05 January 2016
Passport Req..
29 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
05 February 2016
LANDED..........
June/July
CI_DREAM said:
In my case they called me from the ground floor of my HQ. They thaugt i worked there. BUt when i confirmed i worked in different building they asked several questions to me. After ended with them i came to know from my HQ that some body from CHC asking for me. And my most superior boss treated them very well. Most of there questions were about my JD.
What was their reaction bro? Do you know?? Are you through bro??