29-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
30-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
13-May-2015
optimistic candi said:
i am 100% positive on what I said.
there are reasons to get rejection after paying RPRF for example
Medical examination failed. Criminal background check proves of some adverse data.
not sending and doing the necessary steps within the time frame provided.
Oh thank you I just finished the process but I'm looking information for a friend that still waiting for a resolution.

s_shahidullah

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Doc Requests (March 18, 2015- Police clearance; June 02, 2015- DNA; Nov 07, 2015- revised DNA, Dec 21, 2015- DM)
Nomination.....
PER : Dec 30, 2014 (DD charged Nov 26, 2014) DM (Dec 21, 2015)
AOR Received.
Feb 03, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2015
Med's Request
March 18, 2015
Med's Done....
March 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 23, 2015 and Passport Sent December 24, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
January 07, 2016
LANDED..........
12 March 2016
Dear Forum Members,

Need your suggestion urgently regarding my application.

Recently on June 02, 2015 I have got email from CIC saying I need to do paternity and maternity test. From the letter I realised I have mentioned my “Step sister” as my “Sister” mistakenly in my additional family information form. I have sent them a letter of explanation about the mistake and also said I am ready to do whatever test deems required by CIC. I have send them, her birth certification, her passport copy, my father’s second marriage certificate copy.
I am very sad, everything looks like falling apart  I do not know if CIC accepts explanation letter at this point. I am already done with medical tests.
Now I need suggestion what should I do? Should I do the paternity and maternity immediately (they asked me to do that to prove that my sister is my sister since we have age gap of 24 years and they are not convinced, however that was a mistake from my end) or wait for reply from CIC based on my clarification sent to them?

Your suggestion will be very helpful. Since I am doing my application by myself so ca not get any lawyer advise at this point. :(

Thank you in advance

jeanp

Apr 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-03-2015
AOR Received.
26-05-2015
James21333 said:
Please answer seniors
If you are familiar with the process, second line update (SLU) just means the VO starts processing your application. In the processing stage they will check your work background, criminality, security and determine medical admissibility. If they reject an application it will be based on at least one of these areas. As simple as that.

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s_shahidullah said:
Dear Forum Members,

Need your suggestion urgently regarding my application.

Recently on June 02, 2015 I have got email from CIC saying I need to do paternity and maternity test. From the letter I realised I have mentioned my “Step sister” as my “Sister” mistakenly in my additional family information form. I have sent them a letter of explanation about the mistake and also said I am ready to do whatever test deems required by CIC. I have send them, her birth certification, her passport copy, my father's second marriage certificate copy.
I am very sad, everything looks like falling apart  I do not know if CIC accepts explanation letter at this point. I am already done with medical tests.
Now I need suggestion what should I do? Should I do the paternity and maternity immediately (they asked me to do that to prove that my sister is my sister since we have age gap of 24 years and they are not convinced, however that was a mistake from my end) or wait for reply from CIC based on my clarification sent to them?

Your suggestion will be very helpful. Since I am doing my application by myself so ca not get any lawyer advise at this point. :(

Thank you in advance
You have to wait for their response buddy.....
I think they will accept your explanation as it's not a big problem.
All the best dear....

dhawalashokpatel

Sep 15, 2014
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/09/2014
Dear Friends,

Need an urgent advise here is my time line
PER :21 Jan
AOR from CVO:5 Mar
MR :2 June

Now i have done medical on 5 th june and there is an problem found in my medical is they have found Diabetics in my medical report which i dont know previously .my sugar level is 211 which is higher side normally it is between 70 to 140.now today i have received a call from hospital that i have to undergone medical again .Pls advise what should i do shall i consider myself as i am gone out of the race my medical can reject on these grounds.ls answer my question i am very tensed.what should i do.

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
BGC in progress on 15 December
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
dhawalashokpatel said:
Dear Friends,

Now i have done medical on 5 th june and there is an problem found in my medical is they have found Diabetics in my medical report which i dont know previously .my sugar level is 211 which is higher side normally it is between 70 to 140.now today i have received a call from hospital that i have to undergone medical again .Pls advise what should i do shall i consider myself as i am gone out of the race my medical can reject on these grounds.ls answer my question i am very tensed.what should i do.
hello there
you are very much in the race. Dont worry.
Having diabetes is not an issue at all. They wanted you to undergo medical again is because they want to make sure that you dont have any diabetes related complications only. Long term diabetes which is not treated can affect cardiovascular syste. Eyes.kidneys etc. They will do some assessment and tests related to these and if no serious complications are found you will be totally fine.this is a standard procedure.
hope this info helps.

James21333

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Visa Office......
wvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeanp said:
If you are familiar with the process, second line update (SLU) just means the VO starts processing your application. In the processing stage they will check your work background, criminality, security and determine medical admissibility. If they reject an application it will be based on at least one of these areas. As simple as that.
Thanks for your answer....what you have write here I know very well...I just wanted to know that is their any Case or heard about anybody who got rejection after slu...

jeanp

Apr 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-03-2015
AOR Received.
26-05-2015
James21333 said:
Thanks for your answer....what you have write here I know very well...I just wanted to know that is their any Case or heard about anybody who got rejection after slu...
Interesting question if you are asking for specific cases on this forum that are rejected after SLU pops up. From my infrequent participation here, I only heard about those who were given a chance with a fairness letter, required to submit additional proof against some perceived mistepresentation in the application and one case with eligibility point determined after PER already issued, one case in which the application got DM before MR... In fact, no actual confirmation of rejection after the SLU is up. Maybe those following the discussions here everyday can advise better.

s_shahidullah

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Doc Requests (March 18, 2015- Police clearance; June 02, 2015- DNA; Nov 07, 2015- revised DNA, Dec 21, 2015- DM)
Nomination.....
PER : Dec 30, 2014 (DD charged Nov 26, 2014) DM (Dec 21, 2015)
AOR Received.
Feb 03, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2015
Med's Request
March 18, 2015
Med's Done....
March 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 23, 2015 and Passport Sent December 24, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
January 07, 2016
LANDED..........
12 March 2016
Nrsing3152 said:
You have to wait for their response buddy.....
I think they will accept your explanation as it's not a big problem.
All the best dear....
Thank you for your response.. :(

Rendezvous70

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/12/2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed - 14/02/2015
Nomination.....
08/03/2015
AOR Received.
15/04/2015
IELTS Request
submitted with the file
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 / TLU - 06/06/2015
Interview........
DM Update - 01/08/2015
Passport Req..
07/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
20/08/2015
LANDED..........
April 2016
dhawalashokpatel said:
Dear Friends,

Dont get tensed buddy , they will have your Serum Creatinine test done to check your kidneys.

When are the hospital guys calling you for re tests.

arpitdshah

Jun 4, 2015
Nrsing3152 said:
You will get PPR only after Medicals
and once you get PPR you need to submit your passport
at the nearest Canadian Embassy
@NRsing.... i got my medical... :) you were so right about my case. Thanks alot once again for your help.

As usual i have one more question. :p

I have to submit PCC. I think it easy to get PCC from India. But i have lived in the US for 4 years. It is compulsory to get PCC for the time i have lived in the US? Right now i am in India so how am i going to get PCC sitting here in India. If needed i can forward you the email i have received from CIC if that canhelpcan help you get a comment for me?

Also can i know the exact topic here at canadavisa where i can post these question there as well.

Thanks
A

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
arpitdshah said:
@ NRsing.... i got my medical... :) you were so right about my case. Thanks alot once again for your help.

As usual i have one more question. :p

I have to submit PCC. I think it easy to get PCC from India. But i have lived in the US for 4 years. It is compulsory to get PCC for the time i have lived in the US? Right now i am in India so how am i going to get PCC sitting here in India. If needed i can forward you the email i have received from CIC if that canhelpcan help you get a comment for me?

Also can i know the exact topic here at canadavisa where i can post these question there as well.

Thanks
A
getting pcc from US is a time taking process. And I believe it should be through fbi with finger prints.
it used to take 2-4 months when I last checked it in December. Snd its mandatory to obtain one.
you should have started that process earlier.
there is a link in the forum for fbi pcc. Please check on it. Also you will have to request your visa office for additional time to get your pcc. Because they usually give only one month.

arpitdshah

Jun 4, 2015
optimistic candi said:
getting pcc from US is a time taking process. And I believe it should be through fbi with finger prints.
it used to take 2-4 months when I last checked it in December. Snd its mandatory to obtain one.
you should have started that process earlier.
there is a link in the forum for fbi pcc. Please check on it. Also you will have to request your visa office for additional time to get your pcc. Because they usually give only one month.
Thanks... can you please let me know about how should i get Pcc from FBI while sitting in India?

Thanks
A

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
arpitdshah said:
Thanks... can you please let me know about how should i get Pcc from FBI while sitting in India?

Thanks
A
actually I have no idea how to get it. Because I never stayed in U.S. so I never had to get one.
but I am sure it's possible to get it while you are in India.
there is a forum topic only for obtaining FBI PCC from U.S..
those forum mates can advise you exact steps to be followed. Just go to the front page where they display the topics you will surely find it.