NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
12-Feb-2015
Med's Request
9-May-2015( On hold due to Wife Pregnancy)
Med's Done....
10-Aug-2015 and Uploaded on 11-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
30-Nov-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-Dec-2015
Haritha16 said:
Hi,

You need to specify if any of your Visa has been rejected earlier... Even though you dont specify CAnada and USA share the information so you dont have any chance to lie.. CIC has asked me for it and i have replied them... Now have to wait and watch if the officer is not convinced i am inadmissible into CANADA for the next 5 years...

MY Business Visa was rejected twice by US, I have updated this to warsaw visa office by sending new update Schedule A form, I haven`t mentioned any reason, why it was refused by US, I have just written i was refused by US visa consulate for twice in year 2013. Will this be any problem..

Haritha16

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
new_migration said:
MY Business Visa was rejected twice by US, I have updated this to warsaw visa office by sending new update Schedule A form, I haven`t mentioned any reason, why it was refused by US, I have just written i was refused by US visa consulate for twice in year 2013. Will this be any problem..
Not required... You have to just answer the question whether you had any rejections that's all... My issue was they are not convinced with my job duties mentioned in US Visit Visa and the job duties mentioned in Canada immigration forms... My job designations are having a mismatch thats all... You don not need to worry

erum001

Apr 25, 2015
Hi
Good day all i am asking for my friend plzz help as she is really worried.My friend has applied under 4011 CE HER PER DATE IN 21-JAN-2015 NO SECOND LINE UPDATE YET lvo is her visa office .Now our CONCERN under 4011 CE REQUIREMENT Employment requirements•A master's degree in the field of specialization is required for university lecturers.She has done her BACHELOR AND ICAS HAS treat her education to 14 years .Now she has the per but can this be a rejection as she has not done her master .If yes than why she got per on what grounds first officer has allowed her and issued per.
Thanks
Erum

bruffa

Jan 12, 2015
Be +ve .. There are people here who got PER Jan 1st week and still waiting for 2nd line update and mr request.

There is still hope timelines are not too far .. your friend can expect 2nd line update and MR Request very soon

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
erum001 said:
Hi
Good day all i am asking for my friend plzz help as she is really worried.My friend has applied under 4011 CE HER PER DATE IN 21-JAN-2015 NO SECOND LINE UPDATE YET lvo is her visa office .Now our CONCERN under 4011 CE REQUIREMENT Employment requirements•A master's degree in the field of specialization is required for university lecturers.She has done her BACHELOR AND ICAS HAS treat her education to 14 years .Now she has the per but can this be a rejection as she has not done her master .If yes than why she got per on what grounds first officer has allowed her and issued per.
Thanks
Erum
we have seen people with B.Sc from the same NOC landing in Canada. You friend should not worry but he should be ready to switch once in Canada because lecturing is a very competitive profession in Canada and without higher qualification he or she cannot lecture

babu2013

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi mates, i got procedural fairness letter in 2nd week of february. VO mentioned that I have provided insufficient documents and I haven't demonstrated that I performed the JDs. I sent reply and all relevant proof on 6th march. I sent the documents which were not provided earlier like...pay stubs, HR ref letter, elaborated ref letter from supervisor, Annual appraisal copy, some work sample, photo and a forwarding letter etc. Still waiting for update...2 months almost. I saw some other applicants who sent docs same time also waiting. Would u pls share in this situation.........

1) what is the chance of getting accepted after fairness letter
2) Is there any chance of physical verification/teleohone call
3) Will they schedule interview for me....

Thnx a lot in advance....

SalmanYahya

Oct 30, 2014
Hi all,

My application was returned today because they say their CAP for FSW NOC 1123 is full now, i sent it 6 months back in October 2014 then it was not even 400. What should be my next step is there any other way i can apply or shall i just let my time effort and money go wasted?

Thanks.

salman402@hotmail.com

muksmacd

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/ Warsaw Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st 0ct
Nomination.....
10th jan "15
AOR Received.
3rd feb "15
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APP
File Transfer...
SLU DATE- 31st JULY 2015
Med's Request
4th AUG 2015
Med's Done....
11th AUG 2015 /TLU -14th oct
Passport Req..
2nd DEC 2015 / DM-3rd DEC 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10th DEC 2015
babu2013 said:
hi mates, i got procedural fairness letter in 2nd week of february. VO mentioned that I have provided insufficient documents and I haven't demonstrated that I performed the JDs. I sent reply and all relevant proof on 6th march. I sent the documents which were not provided earlier like...pay stubs, HR ref letter, elaborated ref letter from supervisor, Annual appraisal copy, some work sample, photo and a forwarding letter etc. Still waiting for update...2 months almost. I saw some other applicants who sent docs same time also waiting. Would u pls share in this situation.........

1) what is the chance of getting accepted after fairness letter
2) Is there any chance of physical verification/teleohone call
3) Will they schedule interview for me....

Thnx a lot in advance....

Hi friend,

I am also in the same boat. Can u please tell me when u got reply from there or MR or any other communications? How long they took to reply u back after sending additional docs ?
I also send the additional docs like pay slips, form 16 n IT returns n they received them on 27th spry.
Just waiting since then.
Your reply can make me feel much relieved if u r thru n got it Medicals after that.
Awaiting your reply.
Thanks.

marlocaps

Feb 3, 2015
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2014
Doc's Request.
filed with application
Nomination.....
December 2, 2014
AOR Received.
December 4, 2014
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
2nd line: March 20. 2015
Med's Request
March 24, 2105
Med's Done....
March 31, 2015 (Ecas TLU - April 23, 2015)
Interview........
Waived..
Passport Req..
May 11, 2015 (DM June 12, 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
June 23, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
SalmanYahya said:
Hi all,

My application was returned today because they say their CAP for FSW NOC 1123 is full now, i sent it 6 months back in October 2014 then it was not even 400. What should be my next step is there any other way i can apply or shall i just let my time effort and money go wasted?

Thanks.

salman402 @ hotmail.com
hi, unfortunately EE would be the next option.

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
Dear Experts,

One of my friend got rejection from CIC stated the reason that "Employers reference letters were not included". But he has included 2 affidavits from his seniors/Managers along with detailed duties performed during his tenure in 2 different organizations. He has also included the email from his current employer that HR department can not provide him duties on company's letter head.

Now, as FSWP 2014 is closed. Is there any hope if he send his letter back to CIC with cover letter ?

I would like to know, if anyone is able to submit his/her file successfully without any reference letter from employer?

Valuable comments from senior forum members will be highly appreciated!

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Did you tried presenting ur case to visa officer? If they did not took ur work experience in consideration how can they issue PER? As far as i know 59+5 points for spouse ielts comes to 64 which doesnt qualify so how did they sent PER?

nrmp

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Sept-2014
AOR Received.
26-mar-2015
Med's Request
29-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
30-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
13-May-2015
Hello to @ll
I need some help with a case of a friend.

Can someone tell me if there's a chance to be reject after you got a PER at the VO stage.
on the ECAS he got a second line updated.

If it can be reject can you list the reasons.

Thanks

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
BGC in progress on 15 December
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
nrmp said:
Hello to @ ll
I need some help with a case of a friend.

Can someone tell me if there's a chance to be reject after you got a PER at the VO stage.
on the ECAS he got a second line updated.

If it can be reject can you list the reasons.

Thanks
Background verification failure.
medical and criminal inadmissability.
and not reaching 67 points are the common reasons

nrmp

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Sept-2014
AOR Received.
26-mar-2015
Med's Request
29-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
30-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
13-May-2015
optimistic candi said:
Background verification failure.
medical and criminal inadmissability.
and not reaching 67 points are the common reasons
Thank you.
Today he got a letter from CIC
asking for employers documentation and proof of employee
also got the medical request and the RPRF

It's there any chance to get a rejection???

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
BGC in progress on 15 December
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
nrmp said:
Thank you.
Today he got a letter from CIC
asking for employers documentation and proof of employee
also got the medical request and the RPRF

It's there any chance to get a rejection???
if he produces documents according to their request, chances are very lame.
usually they wouldn't ask for RPRF unless the other stuff are properly done.
good luck.