+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Reject reasons

arpitdshah

Jun 4, 2015
Hey Guys...

I am writing this from India regarding my PR file for the cap of Purchase Manager under FSW. Before I jump on to my questions i wanted to give a glimpse of the entire procedure.

August 2014 - File Sent
Feb 2015 - File was Reviewed
May 2015 - I was asked to come for an interview at Canadian Embassy in New Delhi.

I assume that my draft has been already charged by CIC.

During my interview i was asked all about my work. The VC was almost convinced by my responses in justifying my role. Just to brief you that i have been working in a company based out of US for 5 years. I got 3 promotions during my tenure though until my last designation none mentioned as purchase manager. But my duties were same as a purchase manager but the tag was different. Fortunate enough thay my last designation was written as PURCHASE MANAGER.

Well after the entire conversation of 45 mins in which i explained my role from day one till date she was convinced and asked for just one thing from me. My coorporate emails which i used to communicate in day to day working hours. She asked me to send in next 48 hours which i have already done. Before leaving the room she said that as soon as i review your work email u ll be notified. Till then yr file is on hold.

Now i am waiting for the response but i was told by many consultant that its one of a kind thing where they call for one on one interview. Further they said that its either rejected or accepted. They do not give chances to prove more if they think its fishy. I am confused and very desperate to know what will be the probable as per the experts here.

Everyones input in my case is deeply appreciated....

Thanks
A

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arpitdshah said:
Hey Guys...

I am writing this from India regarding my PR file for the cap of Purchase Manager under FSW. Before I jump on to my questions i wanted to give a glimpse of the entire procedure.

August 2014 - File Sent
Feb 2015 - File was Reviewed
May 2015 - I was asked to come for an interview at Canadian Embassy in New Delhi.

I assume that my draft has been already charged by CIC.

During my interview i was asked all about my work. The VC was almost convinced by my responses in justifying my role. Just to brief you that i have been working in a company based out of US for 5 years. I got 3 promotions during my tenure though until my last designation none mentioned as purchase manager. But my duties were same as a purchase manager but the tag was different. Fortunate enough thay my last designation was written as PURCHASE MANAGER.

Well after the entire conversation of 45 mins in which i explained my role from day one till date she was convinced and asked for just one thing from me. My coorporate emails which i used to communicate in day to day working hours. She asked me to send in next 48 hours which i have already done. Before leaving the room she said that as soon as i review your work email u ll be notified. Till then yr file is on hold.

Now i am waiting for the response but i was told by many consultant that its one of a kind thing where they call for one on one interview. Further they said that its either rejected or accepted. They do not give chances to prove more if they think its fishy. I am confused and very desperate to know what will be the probable as per the experts here.

Everyones input in my case is deeply appreciated....

Thanks
A
Without a doubt you are through buddy

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arpitdshah said:
Thanks Buddy. Just out of curiosity i wanted to ask what makes you say so?
its very clear from your conversation that they made up their mind.....
in a positive way
they are just asking the e-mails for record only.....
Don't worry......
and do tell me when you get PPR ;) ;) ;)

arpitdshah

Jun 4, 2015
Nrsing3152 said:
its very clear from your conversation that they made up their mind.....
in a positive way
they are just asking the e-mails for record only.....
Don't worry......
and do tell me when you get PPR ;) ;) ;)
Sure thing mate.... my fingers r crossed. One more thing i forgot to mention here is that CIC already provided me my file number when they sent me an email for in person interview. Does that mean my case is more positive?

Also if you can shed me more info on what happens next once they say YES? PPR happens after Medical or before. And where do i submit my passport once they send me PPR. I am sorry to ask such basic questions but i am sure you wont mind it. :D

Thanks
A

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arpitdshah said:
Sure thing mate.... my fingers r crossed. One more thing i forgot to mention here is that CIC already provided me my file number when they sent me an email for in person interview. Does that mean my case is more positive?

Also if you can shed me more info on what happens next once they say YES? PPR happens after Medical or before. And where do i submit my passport once they send me PPR. I am sorry to ask such basic questions but i am sure you wont mind it. :D

Thanks
A
No buddy I would never mind, you can ask any question as many times as you want....

James21333

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Visa Office......
wvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
optimistic candi said:
Background verification failure.
medical and criminal inadmissability.
and not reaching 67 points are the common reasons
When background verification is happening ? I mean at Wht stage?
Is thier any chance of rejection after slu...if all documents are genuine and no criminal Case ?

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
BGC in progress on 15 December
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
James21333 said:
Is thier any chance of rejection after slu...if all documents are genuine and no criminal Case ?
Slu is updated when vo's eligibility review is over and deemed eligible.
When to do background checks depends on vo's. Each vo has a different pattern.
usually once slu is updated there will be a criminal background check after or before the passport request.
Other background checks are either random or only in suspected files only.
chances are less to get rejected after slu update.
hope it helps

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
James21333 said:
usual background verification includes
job verification. Documents authenticity.
criminal background etc.
criminal background is done for everyone.
job verification only when suspected or in random.

James21333

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Visa Office......
wvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
optimistic candi said:
Slu is updated when vo's eligibility review is over and deemed eligible.
When to do background checks depends on vo's. Each vo has a different pattern.
usually once slu is updated there will be a criminal background check after or before the passport request.
Other background checks are either random or only in suspected files only.
chances are less to get rejected after slu update.
hope it helps
Are you sure bro?

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arpitdshah said:

Thanks
A
You will get PPR only after Medicals
and once you get PPR you need to submit your passport
at the nearest Canadian Embassy

nrmp

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Sept-2014
AOR Received.
26-mar-2015
Med's Request
29-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
30-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
13-May-2015
One question any of you or anybody know someone that has being reject after paying the RPPF???

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
nrmp said:
One question any of you or anybody know someone that has being reject after paying the RPPF???
i am 100% positive on what I said.
there are reasons to get rejection after paying RPRF for example
Medical examination failed. Criminal background check proves of some adverse data.
not sending and doing the necessary steps within the time frame provided.