+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - November Applicants - Lets network here

hopeful2015

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
bhansau said:
Guys... Its getting tensed with every day passing by and no PER email.

NOC - 2172
Application received date - 27th Nov, 2014
DD encashed date - 26th Jan, 2015
Points calculated - 67

Folks, do you suggest calling up CIC to know about application status? I don't know whether its the right thing to do or not... Can anyone throw some light about what could be the possible reason for no email been dispatched ??

Does DD encashed guarantees that all required document needed in the application is complete and is correct ??

On this forum I have found some people with same NOC and similar DD date have received their golden emai (Congrats!!) but why not for all ?? I think I am getting closer to the state of frustration...

Oh God !!! Please bless.

-- bhansau
Bhansau, try calling CIC. I am a Dec applicant and called CIC yesterday about my app status. It's always safe to call them.

zkptari

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Hi everyone!
Noc: 0911
My application reached on 24th nov
CC charged: 20th jan
Per: awaiting
Called cic they said your application is still under consideration and you have to wait. How long no one knows.
Keep posting. Thanks!

bhansau said:

NOC - 2172
Points calculated - 67

Folks, do you suggest calling up CIC to know about application status? I don't know whether its the right thing to do or not... Can anyone throw some light about what could be the possible reason for no email been dispatched ??

Does DD encashed guarantees that all required document needed in the application is complete and is correct ??

On this forum I have found some people with same NOC and similar DD date have received their golden emai (Congrats!!) but why not for all ?? I think I am getting closer to the state of frustration...

Oh God !!! Please bless.

-- bhansau

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Is it right for me to assume that AVO has received my file?
I read someone with same timeline as me got AOR from Warsaw today.

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hopeful2015 said:
Hi November applicants,

I am a Dec applicant, but I have some questions for you guys. Anyone here who had NER after CC/DD charging? Can you please share me your story? I just want to know my chance of getting NER after being charged. I am worried because some Dec applicants with the same timeline as mine have been receiving PER, while I still have not yet received mine. Please I need some info. Thank you very much.
dear hopeful, stay hopeful! :)
i got NER last time after my cc was charged. all i can tell you is that you would have gotten NER email, at about the same time as the most of your timeline buddies got their PERs, if the answer is NO. otherwise, you might wait a bit longer, but you should keep your hopes up. at least that's my experience and thinking. good luck!

vishal shrestha

Apr 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
strangersr said:
dear hopeful, stay hopeful! :)
i got NER last time after my cc was charged. all i can tell you is that you would have gotten NER email, at about the same time as the most of your timeline buddies got their PERs, if the answer is NO. otherwise, you might wait a bit longer, but you should keep your hopes up. at least that's my experience and thinking. good luck!
+1 for such encouraging words.

ROHIT99

Nov 7, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-NOV-2014 CC 20-JAN 2015
Nomination.....
PER 13-2-2015
AOR Received.
17-3-2015 SLU: 28-4-2015
Med's Request
12-5-2015
Med's Done....
25-5-2015 again on 28-5-2015 TLU 6-6-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
4-8-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2015
Final Selection Decision at VO

Determination of Eligibility through Verification

1. Once the file reaches the Visa Offices they are queued up for processing. Once the file move to the table, AOR might be sent out to confirm receipt of application at the VO and the Background checks and documentation checks are initiated for the application.

• Interview Queue
The VO may render a decision that, upon review of the application and supporting documents, the applicant is not required to
attend a Personal Selection Interview.If a Personal Selection Interview is required, the application will be placed in queue to await
an interview date. Your interview will not schedule at this time.
• An Interview Waiver
Within the correspondence of the interview waiver the VO may also request that further documentation be submitted. The
submission of PCC, updated forms, RPRF, Medical (In India PP request is also club with these docs).
• Refusal of the application
Upon the initial review of the application, the immigration officer may decide that the documents submitted do not establish the
level of qualification required by Canadian Immigration. And may be during the background check Work experience or educational
documents was not verified.

Selection Interview

1. The VO is entitled to request that an applicant attend a Personal Selection Interview if he/she has concerns regarding any or all of
the following:

• Authenticity of the documents submitted
• Truthful and total completion of the forms
• Verification of the information entered on the forms
• Clarification of the specific information provided to Immigration Canada

Note: The VO will not conduct and Interviews to assess language ability.

Under the new regulations, selection standards are more objective and clearly defined. It is expected that in most cases visa officers will be able to make a decision to approve or refuse an application based on the documentation provided by the applicant without a election interview. However, in some cases, an interview may be necessary for a number of reasons. Especially, if you do not meet the pass mark in effect and are applying under “Substitute Evaluation”, you are more likely to be called in for an interview to decide if there are reasonable grounds to exercise positive discretion

Purpose of Interview

If required, a selection interview would be conducted for several reasons:
• To verify the validity and truthfulness of certain information provided on the forms and documentation submitted with the
application.
• To clarify any specific information and inconsistencies.
• To clarify certain issues as regards to the background of the applicant and/or his/her dependents.
• To verify that the applicant possesses the necessary funds to settle in Canada.
• To confirm that the applicant is not inadmissible on security grounds.
• To verify if there are sufficient grounds to use positive discretion, if the applicant's point total is below the current pass mark.
• Under the new regulations, visa officers will no longer conduct interviews to assess an applicant's language proficiency or personal
suitability for immigration purposes.

Interview Waivers

At their discretion, visa officers may approve an application for permanent residence in Canada without holding a selection interview. An interview waiver will significantly expedite the processing of the application. Usually, well-prepared applications, which are complete in every detail will increase the chances of an interview waiver.

When assessing an application under the Skilled Worker category, visa officers will consider several factors before granting an interview waiver such as:

Quality and completeness of the application forms and documents

Proof of the applicant's English and/or French language ability

The applicant's educational qualifications

The applicant's professional qualifications such as quality of his/her educational background and work experience

The applicant's potential for adaptability, resourcefulness and motivation to successfully establish himself/herself in Canada

The applicant's overall integrity and credibility

Discretion of the Visa Officer

I. Positive Discretion

The visa officer can use his/her discretionary power to approve an application under the “Substitute Evaluation” provisions of the new regulations if the visa officer feels that the applicant is likely to become economically established in Canada or the applicant's point total is not a sufficient indicator of whether or not the applicant may become economically established in Canada.

II. Negative Discretion

Similarly, the new regulations also make it possible for the visa officer to refuse an application regardless of the applicant's point total where the visa officer is of the opinion that the applicant does not have the ability to economically establish himself/herself in Canada.

If the applicant pass the interview and got Positive selection decision from VO we can read following line on our ECAS

>>>>>>>>>>In Process

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< We Started Processing you application on XXXXXXXXx

Medical Request

At this stage we receive Medical instruction + Add docs (if required) +PCC + RPRF. All applicants as well as all dependents (accompanying or not) will be required to pass the medical requirement. The Medical examination requirement is mandatory and serves the following purpose.

• To protect the health of Canadian.
• To protect the safety of Canadian.
• To reduce and prevent excessive demand on Canada's health and social services.

Note: The medical report is valid for one year from the date of completion.

Security Clearance

Each applicant over the age of 18 is required to pass the security requirement. All applicants must prove that they are not a threat to the safety of Canadian Society. Applicants provide this information through Police Clearances which the applicant must obtain directly and by passing the background clearance which the immigration authorities obtain on behalf of the applicant.

After receiving Medical results by Regional Medical, they enter into GCMS 4.0 system, after that Otawa, Canada Check the medical results if they don't satisfy they email to applicant for further test, if they satisfy and approve the results they generate the following line of ECAS.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> In Process
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Medical Results Have Been Received

It means that your medical results approved and seconded by Ottawa, Canada, and you are 90% approved at this stage and your Passport request is on the way.

Final Verification and Approval from VO

After Verification and Final VO Approval, the last stage of the application is the issuance of the Permanent Resident Visa.

At this stage we can read the following Final change on your ECAS
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Decision Made
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< A decision has been made on your application

Passport request:

Once the immigration authorities are ready to issue the Visa, applicant will be required to submit their original passport for Visa Stamping. Original Passport must be submitted for the Principal applicant as well as each accompanying family members. Each passport will need to be valid for at least 12 months and have minimum of 2 pages per visa.

Validity:

Each Permanent Resident Visa is valid for 1 year from the date of the Medical exam or until the expiration of the passport. The Validity of the PR visa from the date of medical exam refers to the first exam completed (either principal applicant or dependent). The principal applicant and each accompanying dependent must make their official landing in Canada before the PR visa expires. Failure to land before the expiration of your visa will void the visa and will then result in the necessity of a new application. The validity date of the Visa cannot be extended.

Refusal of Application

Applicants can be refused at anytime during the process of the application, for any of the following reasons:

• Proof of Language skills
• Criminal issues (have criminal record in any country)
• Security(failed background checks)
• Medical (failed medical exam)
• Financial reasons (have less than the minimum settlement funds
• Misrepresentation(failed to be truthful during the application or omitted information)
• Non-compliance(failed to provide any requested information/ documents the immigration officer requested or failed to attend a
Personal Selection Interview)
• Inadmissible family members (the above reasons for any family member indicated as dependent on the application form)

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
bhansau said:

NOC - 2172
Points calculated - 67

Oh God !!! Please bless.

-- bhansau
Don't be frustrated. My timeline is earlier than yours and no PER yet. So remain calm PER will come

Maharana

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent

CIN1117

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-10-2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
SLU: Aug 7 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
TLU: Sep 10 2015
Med's Request
Nov 5 2015- Thank you Lord
Med's Done....
Nov 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
March 2016
df said:
What is PCC and RPRF?
PCC - police clearance certificate
RPFC - Right of Permanent Residence Fees

FusionEric

Jan 21, 2015
tbaba said:
Don't be frustrated. My timeline is earlier than yours and no PER yet. So remain calm PER will come
Dear seniors,

Please help me, I am 2172 database designer. application received on 24th Nov and cc charged on 20th Jan. My point is just 67. My UCI is generated but still no PER email. I have following questions.

1. Can i change my job? Whether it will bring any influence to the my immigration procession if my new job is not related to 2172 database designer?

2. Now i am single. Can i get married? Whether it will bring negative effects on my application? How can i make CIC believe that the marriage is real?

thank you so much!

ryts6573

Sep 21, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Oct 2014
Doc's Request.
App. Received @ CIO: 04 Nov 2014
Nomination.....
CC Charged: 8 Jan 2015 @ 4:35AM
IELTS Request
Sent together with the Application Package
tbaba said:
tbaba is absolutely right! I am 4 Nov applicant CC charged 8 Jan No PER yet

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
ryts6573 said:
tbaba is absolutely right! I am 4 Nov applicant CC charged 8 Jan No PER yet
TOTALLY AGREE. We must remain calm and positive. I am in the same boat.
Application received date: Nov 5
CC charged: Jan 8
ECAS alive: Jan 28 (showing "In process.....We received your application on Nov 5 2014")
Still no PER

SS

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
FusionEric said:
Dear seniors,

Please help me, I am 2172 database designer. application received on 24th Nov and cc charged on 20th Jan. My point is just 67. My UCI is generated but still no PER email. I have following questions.

1. Can i change my job? Whether it will bring any influence to the my immigration procession if my new job is not related to 2172 database designer?

2. Now i am single. Can i get married? Whether it will bring negative effects on my application? How can i make CIC believe that the marriage is real?

thank you so much!
dear fusioneric,
answers are as follow:
1. yes, it will not affect your app, since you are already in process. however, it is suggested that, if you change jobs once you are already in process, inform you LO once you get PER and your file gets transferred. according to previous experiences of other members, it is enough just to state your basic info, UCI, passport no, and state the change IN THE EMAIL. NO OTHER DOCUMENTS NECESSARY, unless they ask you to submit some docs later on.

2.yes, you can marry, of course. however, i'm not sure, if you could add your future spouse to you app, once you've already obtained PER (you should ask other seniors about this). it will probably delay your app, but it cannot negatively affect it. you can submit additional docs to the app, if they ask you, in order to prove it's genuine. ways to prove it http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t61283.0.html
i hope it helps, good luck!

AMIT99

Feb 25, 2015
application sent:12 nov-2014
cc charged:15 jan-2015
UCI no receipt: 9-feb-2015

plz explain terms such as
PER??
AOR??

also how much time it will take for next steps