+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 MAY/ JUNE applicants waiting after PER from LVO.. PLS JOIN HERE!!!

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
dr.varun said:
Application Received date: 3rd July
PER Date : 29th Oct.

Havent heard back after PER. NO MR not secondline update. Who all are in the same boat? should we be worried?

Regards,
Varun
are u lvo?

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
immigrant2b said:
I dont understand what is problem of Lvo many ppl r waiting they r moving damn slow.what shd b the expected time to raise CSE?
You can raise CSE anytime, they definitely will reply, but it is discouraged to raise a CSE too early, at least 3 to 4 months, i raised it after 3 months and they said my case is waiting to be reviewed

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
click.trick said:
You can raise CSE anytime, they definitely will reply, but it is discouraged to raise a CSE too early, at least 3 to 4 months, i raised it after 3 months and they said my case is waiting to be reviewed
Ok thanks i have changed the residential adress here in saudia the one different i mentioned in application.shd i inform by raising Cse and other thing is mailing adress which is mentioned in Ecas.i provided it of pakistan.do u need to change it or it should remain like this?

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
immigrant2b said:
Ok thanks i have changed the residential adress here in saudia the one different i mentioned in application.shd i inform by raising Cse and other thing is mailing adress which is mentioned in Ecas.i provided it of pakistan.do u need to change it or it should remain like this?
you did correct that you mentioned your pakistan address as permanent address and thats shown in ECAS, the same is what i did.

I also changed my apartment recently in Riyadh, but i am not going to inform them, because its not important, important is if your mailing address changes, u need to inform, if PP renewed, job change etc. etc.

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
click.trick said:
you did correct that you mentioned your pakistan address as permanent address and thats shown in ECAS, the same is what i did.

I also changed my apartment recently in Riyadh, but i am not going to inform them, because its not important, important is if your mailing address changes, u need to inform, if PP renewed, job change etc. etc.
Thanks but watever it takes if they are taking long its for some good news ahead and for our betterness.i thought being in saudia will make process more faster as i am on work visa here but i dont understand the behaviour of Lvo working randomly.Actually my wife is a prinicipal applicant.we submitted application after coming to saudia in june along with Pcc.i dont know will they ask me again pcc from saudia.

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
immigrant2b said:
Thanks but watever it takes if they are taking long its for some good news ahead and for our betterness.i thought being in saudia will make process more faster as i am on work visa here but i dont understand the behaviour of Lvo working randomly.Actually my wife is a prinicipal applicant.we submitted application after coming to saudia in june along with Pcc.i dont know will they ask me again pcc from saudia.
I had also submitted PCC alongwith app, if you hear from LVO after 1 year since the certificate was issued than they will ask for another one

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
click.trick said:
I had also submitted PCC alongwith app, if you hear from LVO after 1 year since the certificate was issued than they will ask for another one
Ic it means i may not need to submit it again if i hear from them soon may be some background checks are going on so it is causing delay .Gudluck

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
immigrant2b said:
Ic it means i may not need to submit it again if i hear from them soon may be some background checks are going on so it is causing delay .Gudluck
Which noc do u belong .we cant anticipate the work of vo how they select applicants on 1st come basis or random bec u c one of forum member inspector had already recieved MR.

ebcastro1

Sep 29, 2014
Hi! Another question here.

Are all of the applicants here waiting for MR single or married? I'm trying to think that maybe they're prioritizing applicants with family first.

Thanks!

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
guys pls post to keep the thread alive.we are all going through a stressful wait .please share your thoughts and opinions to help each other morally and emotionally.
May Allah give us all patience to wait.
and to wait with faith....