+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 MAY/ JUNE applicants waiting after PER from LVO.. PLS JOIN HERE!!!

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ash73 said:
welcome on the thread Kafil Suhagar Javoo and Click trick...
yes I would still encourage more LVO applicants to come up and share their experiences..
we all are under immense pressure and any input might help us understand the trends better.
Jazak ALLAH Ash73 for this initiative

By the way, you seem to be the earliest applicant on this newly formed thread, what do you think could be the reason for delay in your MR and how do you plan to get in touch with LVO, your detailed response will benefit me and all the other members.

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alhumdulillah!! Alhumdulillah!! Alhumdulillah!! Got a surprise from LVO just now, received MR and PPR1 ( no RPRF though) and few questions to be answered..Insha Allah will go for medicals shortly
All the best to all...Insha Allah all will hear good news

Regards

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inspectorbharat said:
Alhumdulillah!! Alhumdulillah!! Alhumdulillah!! Got a surprise from LVO just now, received MR and PPR1 ( no RPRF though) and few questions to be answered..Insha Allah will go for medicals shortly

Regards
Ma Sha ALLAH

Please share your complete timeline, may be it give some hope to anxiously waiting applicants like us.

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
inspectorbharat said:

Regards
Who is your visa officer?? i am 28th May applicant, and the officer who replied my CSE was VCM .. i think many files on his table

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kafil said:
Ma Sha ALLAH

Please share your complete timeline, may be it give some hope to anxiously waiting applicants like us.
App Rec : 22 May
PER : 11 Sept
PCC : 29 Sept
MR : 15 Jan

ECAS - still 1 line...Awaiting RPRF

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
click.trick said:
Who is your visa officer?? i am 28th May applicant, and the officer who replied my CSE was VCM .. i think many files on his table
Got MR from BWJ however my PCC req was from another officer. Guess the file got transferred
All the Best to you...should hear good news soon...Insha Allah

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Kafil said:
Jazak ALLAH Ash73 for this initiative

By the way, you seem to be the earliest applicant on this newly formed thread, what do you think could be the reason for delay in your MR and how do you plan to get in touch with LVO, your detailed response will benefit me and all the other members.
@ Kafil
I received my per on 13 th august .only single ecas status line.no pcc request so far
I applied for gcms notes in october end and it showed that my file is awaitiing review.end of jan i intend to request another gcms notes to see if there is any progress or change?
possible reasons of delay ...?I really dont know .may be back ground checks

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
inspectorbharat said:
App Rec : 22 May
PER : 11 Sept
PCC : 29 Sept
MR : 15 Jan

ECAS - still 1 line...Awaiting RPRF
Inspector how is this possible to request Pcc so soon after Per?it seems the file is reviewd by an officer soon it reaches visa office.i submitted pcc with application.Did u?

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Kafil what noc are u

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immigrant2b said:
Inspector how is this possible to request Pcc so soon after Per?it seems the file is reviewd by an officer soon it reaches visa office.i submitted pcc with application.Did u?
You are right....That's what I understand with it...
I sent my PCC only upon receiving the request.

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
inspectorbharat said:
It means they will not ask it again but i dont know 1 thing i m based at saudia since 16 june n i sent application on 2july reached cic 9 july.Per 4 nov.will officer request pcc from saudia?or it depends the time u submit your Application.

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inspectorbharat said:
If that is the case i hope they have reviewed my file as well because i submitted PCC with application, with every passing day tension is mounting.

134 days since PER and counting ............. :mad: :mad: :mad:

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
Kafil said:
If that is the case i hope they have reviewed my file as well because i submitted PCC with application, with every passing day tension is mounting.

134 days since PER and counting ............. :mad: :mad: :mad:
What can i say kafil .v seem to be unfortunate to have LVo.i have weird feeling to compare between ndvo n lvo.i shd rathr say koi comparison hai he nahee.Any way Gudluck.

dr.varun

Jan 17, 2015
Application Received date: 3rd July
PER Date : 29th Oct.

Havent heard back after PER. NO MR not secondline update. Who all are in the same boat? should we be worried?

Regards,
Varun