FSW 2014 - MASTER THREAD - 2171/ 2172/ 2173/ 2174 SERIES

skepar

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Macedonia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends looking at the current trend looks like NOC 2171 is done by Aug 29.
Me being Sep 2 have completely lost hope!

A couple of SS entries from Sep 2 for NOC 2171 are a real fake and nothing but a "Mind Game" by someone irresponsible...

shail143

Dec 19, 2014
Hi All,

Anyone have idea when last CC/DD charged for NOC 2173? Or PER received for last app submitted date?

I am sep-09 applicant, NOC 2173 and have no clue.

stuckindenmark

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015
skepar said:
Friends looking at the current trend looks like NOC 2171 is done by Aug 29.
Me being Sep 2 have completely lost hope!

A couple of SS entries from Sep 2 for NOC 2171 are a real fake and nothing but a "Mind Game" by someone irresponsible...
Can you find out if there has been an app return for NOC2171 due to CAP? That will confirm it if its really game over or if there is a glimmer of hope.

TeenaThareja

Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
--
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
shail143 said:
Hi All,

Anyone have idea when last CC/DD charged for NOC 2173? Or PER received for last app submitted date?

I am sep-09 applicant, NOC 2173 and have no clue.
As discussed in earlier pages, it was 12th August. No one has reported any charging after that.

Few have reported 'app returned ' and they were September applicants.

skepar

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Macedonia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stuckindenmark said:
Can you find out if there has been an app return for NOC2171 due to CAP? That will confirm it if its really game over or if there is a glimmer of hope.
Only one member from 17 Sep NOC 2171 have reported that his documents are returned by CIC due to Cap. His post can be found in the main tread and it was posted a month ago. He said that he received an email from CIC stating that his complete package has been sent back on 26 November I am not sure if he has received his application since it may take 2 months to get back by snail mail.

BUT considering many false entries I also find hard to believe that.... Lets wait and see next update from CIC on how many pending applications are waiting MI review last update was 161... lets wait for the next one!
Until it gets 0 we can still have some kind of hope

shail143

Dec 19, 2014
TeenaThareja said:
As discussed in earlier pages, it was 12th August. No one has reported any charging after that.

Thanks for the Info. Seems like we all applicants after mid of Aug for NOC 2173 are out of race now. :(

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
Hi , do we get any mail if the application package is returned ? I find it very strange to hear that some people who applied in August for 2173 have received the returned application package . did they get any mail that their application is returned from CIC ? if thats the case , i should also get a mail since i am an September applicant for 2173.

shail143

Dec 19, 2014
Canadaprseeker said:
Hi , do we get any mail if the application package is returned ? I find it very strange to hear that some people who applied in August for 2173 have received the returned application package . did they get any mail that their application is returned from CIC ? if thats the case , i should also get a mail since i am an September applicant for 2173.
Hi,

My application date is 09-Sep, and I have neither received any mail or application package with status 'Cap full or returned'.

If anyone have received such mail or package back then please share, so we get an idea.

skepar

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Macedonia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The person who received information from CIC that his package has been sent back due to cap full has previously sent an email to CIC requesting information for his application.
That is how he got that info that his package has been sent back!

Another reliable member called Optimistic who is Sep 3 NOC 2171 has also sent email to CIC requesting same information for his application and CIC replied to him that his application has been received and is waiting regular processing!

Both of them have sent mail to CIC around the same time the only difference is that one of them (Sep 17) got replay that his application has been sent back and the other one (Sep 3) is waiting for regular processing.

Me a Sep 2 NOC 2171 have also sent an email to CIC regarding the state of my application but I am still waiting for their replay. The average response from CIC has been between 40-50 days. If this is the case i should receive the response around 10-15 of January. (mail sent on 26 Nov)

Best regards,

miritaly

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Nomination.....
Jan 2015
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
April 2016
Passport Req..
May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 2016
LANDED..........
July 2016
any update about noc 2172???

shail143

Dec 19, 2014
miritaly said:
any update about noc 2172???
Hi,

I just seen in september thread, one guy applied on Sep 15, NOC 2172 got PER mail today (30 Dec).

Have a look in september applicants thread for more info.

sundevil

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
TeenaThareja said:

shail143 said:
Thanks for the Info. Seems like we all applicants after mid of Aug for NOC 2173 are out of race now. :(
Don't loose hope until you hear from CIC.

The spreadsheet has an entry for Aug 25 applicant for 2173 who has received his PER on December 14. The name in the entry is "S KUMAR" with visa office listed as NDVO.

I think the person is active in the forum under the username "SKumarIND". His forum profile also lists his timeline
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/SKumarIND-u520658.html

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
My 2173 app received on 22 Aug has been returned back due to cap fill, and many other apps after 12 Aug have been returned as well.

If SKumar's record is true (on the SS he did not specify any job offer), we should all sue CIC about this.

sundevil said:
Don't loose hope until you hear from CIC.

The spreadsheet has an entry for Aug 25 applicant for 2173 who has received his PER on December 14. The name in the entry is "S KUMAR" with visa office listed as NDVO.

I think the person is active in the forum under the username "SKumarIND". His forum profile also lists his timeline
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/SKumarIND-u520658.html

sundevil

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
naticom said:
My 2173 app received on 22 Aug has been returned back due to cap fill, and many other apps after 12 Aug have been returned as well.

If SKumar's record is true (on the SS he did not specify any job offer), we should all sue CIC about this.
Yes, it looks like there is one other Aug 22 applicant in the spreadsheet named vijayanand whose package for 2173 was returned at the end of November with the reason cap got filled.

I am not sure if there is a typo in the entry for SKumar.

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
whoever is waiting for 2173 , should stop hoping for file id generation. We should start preparing for EE. We did our best and somethings cant be in our control :D