Passport Req..
28-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4th Dec 2015
LANDED..........
23rd January 2016 at YVR (Vancouver)
neha_s said:
Dear Members,

I send my documents to WES on Nov 7 from Hyd through a registered Post and I was told it will be received by WES with in 8-10 days. Now its been 14 days and yet not delivered to WES.

I have tracked it and I understand its with Customs for review. Now the clock is ticking and I am desperate about applying under the current system since EE will favour those with an offer and in my view it will be tough to get a job offer without landing there especially for an NOC like our's.

Since I already have IELTS, employer letter and other documents ready and if luck favors me and I get WES report at my door by 20th Dec and I immediately courier the documents to CIC say the next day, now keeping Christmas hush in mind and other factors like closure of 2014 FSWP program etc....DO I HAVE ANY CHANCES TO GET A SEAT IN THE 2014 TRAIN...

Pleaseeeeee members let me know what you all think....I am caught up in this miserable sad feeling all the time ...Pour In Some Thoughts...thanks
Well, it takes some time, (took 8 days in my case) to move it from customs, it frustrated me equally...

but chill, once they pass it forward to WES, it will take less than 5 days to finish the whole process, so in the mean time, you make sure that the rest of the things aren't pending.
And I hope you have chosen the 299.45$ Option of payment with WES, and not 203.something option.

neha_s

Oct 29, 2014
Thanks Aish and Vishal Rathi,

Yes Vishal thankfully I selected express delivery by paying some $85 extra...
Did you send your docs through registry or Courier
Are you saying WES did there job in just 5 days or I understood it wrong...well if that's the case ..this gives me a ray of hope buddy ...thank you

VishalRathi

Oct 12, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
02-02-2015 to Warsaw, Poland
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015, Got TLU 5 months after Medicals, No Re-medicals though
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
28-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4th Dec 2015
LANDED..........
23rd January 2016 at YVR (Vancouver)
neha_s said:
Thanks Aish and Vishal Rathi,

Yes Vishal thankfully I selected express delivery by paying some $85 extra...
Did you send your docs through registry or Courier
Are you saying WES did there job in just 5 days or I understood it wrong...well if that's the case ..this gives me a ray of hope buddy ...thank you
Well, I sent my Docs from Delhi on 22nd July to WES,
they reached to them on 31st July if I am right, using INDIA POST services (Post Office).
then it took another 10 - 12 days (on 11th August they cleared the docs from customs) to clear the docs to WES, from Customs people.
WES earlier gave me the date 12th September to finally complete my evaluation.
But surprisingly enough, they finished the job in another 4 - 5 days, and I had the report with me around 17th of August in Delhi.

I hope it helps :)

PEENA

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Dxb
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Hi Guys ,

I submitted my BS(IT)4 years degree along with MBA(HR)2 years to WES almost 2 months back yesterday the evaluation was completed and they have given me the equivalence as (4 years Canadian Bachelors degree) last night I was calling WES like crazy but after holding for 30 minutes there was no response its very frustrating how this organisation deals with Asian I also got same feedback from one of my friends that WES discriminatory behavior is very obvious with Indians and Pakistani degrees. I would not suggest you to go through WES

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
PEENA said:
Hi Guys ,

I submitted my BS(IT)4 years degree along with MBA(HR)2 years to WES almost 2 months back yesterday the evaluation was completed and they have given me the equivalence as (4 years Canadian Bachelors degree) last night I was calling WES like crazy but after holding for 30 minutes there was no response its very frustrating how this organisation deals with Asian I also got same feedback from one of my friends that WES discriminatory behavior is very obvious with Indians and Pakistani degrees. I would not suggest you to go through WES
Even CES has become way too slow. My friend got response after 11 weeks..
Customer service of wes is quite lazy.

My experience with wes was really good. They gave time line of 4 weeks and completed it in 2 weeks.

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
FSW 2014..HR Manager (NOC 0112)

1. Can anyone plz tell me family means only spouse and children or brother, sisters and parents too?
2. Secondly, I have got my experience letter and copy of work contract. So is it compulsory to get copy of pay stub also or not? Because I may not get that…
3. For proof of funds what should I get from bank? And how much old will work? If bank gives me a statement showing that I am their customer with required amount will that work? And how much money is required for a family of two persons i.e. Me and my wife.
4. I have BBA-IT four years degree and then MBA in HR 1.5 years degree? Am I eligible to apply? My ielts score is overall 7 band and my wife scored 6.5 over all? Is it ok???
Iam so much confused plzz guide me seniors….. I think I am late too in applying…..
:( :(

aish19

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Nomination.....
10-10-2014
Med's Request
24-01-15
Med's Done....
5-2-15
Interview........
19-01-15
Passport Req..
28/2/15
Aesopzai said:
1. Can anyone plz tell me family means only spouse and children or brother, sisters and parents too?family means wife and children.
2. Secondly, I have got my experience letter and copy of work contract. So is it compulsory to get copy of pay stub also or not? Because I may not get that... pay stubs is not compulsory. it's just additional
3. For proof of funds what should I get from bank? And how much old will work? If bank gives me a statement showing that I am their customer with required amount will that work? And how much money is required for a family of two persons i.e. Me and my wife.get it from bank .for fund check the guide lines
4. I have BBA-IT four years degree and then MBA in HR 1.5 years degree? Am I eligible to apply? My ielts score is overall 7 band and my wife scored 6.5 over all? Is it ok???u r eligible to apply
Iam so much confused plzz guide me seniors..... I think I am late too in applying.....u r not late but apply asap

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
For query no.1 family means spouse and children.

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
brov,

have u got ECA REPORT, [canadian academic equivalence]..

which NOC u r interestd.
plz chek caps..

Aesopzai said:
1. Can anyone plz tell me family means only spouse and children or brother, sisters and parents too?
2. Secondly, I have got my experience letter and copy of work contract. So is it compulsory to get copy of pay stub also or not? Because I may not get that...
3. For proof of funds what should I get from bank? And how much old will work? If bank gives me a statement showing that I am their customer with required amount will that work? And how much money is required for a family of two persons i.e. Me and my wife.
4. I have BBA-IT four years degree and then MBA in HR 1.5 years degree? Am I eligible to apply? My ielts score is overall 7 band and my wife scored 6.5 over all? Is it ok???
Iam so much confused plzz guide me seniors..... I think I am late too in applying.....

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Aesopzai said:
2. Secondly, I have got my experience letter and copy of work contract. So is it compulsory to get copy of pay stub also or not? Because I may not get that...
4. I have BBA-IT four years degree and then MBA in HR 1.5 years degree? Am I eligible to apply? My ielts score is overall 7 band and my wife scored 6.5 over all? Is it ok???individual band MUST NOT b less than 6 for PA..
Iam so much confused plzz guide me seniors..... I think I am late too in applying.....

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
chek these resources

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

plz find relevant jd from
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=0&val1=0124&val65=*

Match/add concerned jd with ur experience.

refer to
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7

plz FEEL FREE to ask abt any difficulty/query

salamz

Aesopzai said:

harty07

Nov 20, 2014
I am worried about my application. The postal service mistakenly sent my application to Australia instead of Canada and now they said I have to wait till it gets to Australia before it can be sent to Canada. I don't know how long that would take. The number of applications for HR is on the increase....first I am worried about that...also I am worried about my cc because it wud expire in march and I was told that cc get cred within 3 months. Pls advice on what to do. Thanks

PEENA

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Dxb
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
harty07 said:
I am worried about my application. The postal service mistakenly sent my application to Australia instead of Canada and now they said I have to wait till it gets to Australia before it can be sent to Canada. I don't know how long that would take. The number of applications for HR is on the increase....first I am worried about that...also I am worried about my cc because it wud expire in march and I was told that cc get cred within 3 months. Pls advice on what to do. Thanks
Dont worry about the Cap it would remain open ; I havent even filled my application yet so chill

neha_s

Oct 29, 2014
Friends,

Need soem clarification from those of you who have gor the Birth Certificate translated from translators

1) On CIC website, in guide 7000 its mentioned that :

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by:

the English or French translation; and
an affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and
a certified copy of the original document.

But

The translation company I am in touch with says: We are an authorized translation firm and the translation will be on our letterhead duly signed and stamped so no affidavit needed after that....

IS THE AFFIDAVIT FROM THE TRANSLATOR REALLY REQUIRED ALONG WITH THE TRANSLATION

PEENA

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Dxb
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
neha_s said:
Friends,

Need soem clarification from those of you who have gor the Birth Certificate translated from translators

1) On CIC website, in guide 7000 its mentioned that :

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by:

the English or French translation; and
an affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and
a certified copy of the original document.

But

The translation company I am in touch with says: We are an authorized translation firm and the translation will be on our letterhead duly signed and stamped so no affidavit needed after that....

IS THE AFFIDAVIT FROM THE TRANSLATOR REALLY REQUIRED ALONG WITH THE TRANSLATION
Yes its required to confirm the genuineness