Med's Done....
05-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Thanks Hot88 and Serc, please let us know what you found out.
:)

Mikecanada

Sep 13, 2015
Serc said:
Same here, i received that updated personal hstory request and i have asked my agent if we need to update,maybe if we had travels after submission of application last dec.2015? Haven't got any reply yet from my agent tho.
If you got request from HKVO regarding updated history. I suggest its better to send them again.

Thanks

Serc

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec. 2014
Doc's Request.
19 May 2015
Nomination.....
PER: 17 March 2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 26 Aug.2015
IELTS Request
Submitted wth application
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016, medical furtherance done: 07-05-2016
Passport Req..
13-05-2016
Yes, my agent said they will do the thing for the updated history one. So am going to send them all my travels after dec. 2014 :(

Mikecanada

Sep 13, 2015
Dear All

May I know if I have done me and my daughters medical in China on 10th Dec and for my wife from India on 27th Dec 2015. Is their any issue? we have sent our medicals with-in 30 days though.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike

kanadjani

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Visa Office......
HKVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Nomination.....
21-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-04-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
05-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Mikecanada said:
Dear All

May I know if I have done me and my daughters medical in China on 10th Dec and for my wife from India on 27th Dec 2015. Is their any issue? we have sent our medicals with-in 30 days though.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike
Mike, I am no expert, but I do not see why this would be an issue. If anyone else has better knowledge, please advise.

Eusufzai

Oct 30, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
Doc's Request.
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
24-07-2015
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Mikecanada said:
Dear All

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike

Hello Mike,

I am in the same situation like you. Currently I am living in beijing and my family in Bangladesh. I will go for medical exam before 13th of next month (within 30 days). I think it should not be a problem if I do my medical here and my family in Bangladesh. Have you received any other document request request from HK VO? May we have some chat. If possible give me your cell or wechat ID.

Thanks and regards

Eusufzai

Eusufzai

Oct 30, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
Doc's Request.
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
24-07-2015
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Serc said:
Cannot send u a PM, ur inbox is full it says...

I think it's fine...just include that u are not a citizen here.at times, they might be mixed up with all the tons of applications they are working on. When did u receive this request of additional document? Didn't it come with the RPRF and PCC in may?
Dear Serc,

I am also facing the same problem about Huoku. I am a Bangladeshi citizen currently living in Beijing for a research purpose. I approached to a company and translated my accommodation registration form (issued by local police office, Beijing). Now, is it okay if I submit this English translated copy (without notarization) or I should simply explain as you suggested. Secondly I have received a list of documents in the email from HK VO (although most of the documents I have already submitted either at Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program Online application or at CIC). Some I have to submit now (e.g., PCC from Japan, Right of Permanent Residence Fee, hospital birth certificate for children, Employer Reference letter from China, updated IMM5669). I just want to know whether I should provide all copies of the documents that I already submitted. Or I can simply write a cover letter and inform HK VO that I have submitted those documents. Off course, in their email from HK VO, they have asked me to submit those documents that I have not been submitted yet. I guess they have a general format of letter for every body. I would be grateful to you and other for your valuable advice in this regard. I have also received Medical request. Do you have any experience how long it may take to receive PR visa after medical from HK VO.

Thanks and regards,

Eusufzai

Eusufzai

Oct 30, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
Doc's Request.
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
24-07-2015
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Heck said:
Hey Mike.

I just sent my MR docs because I had already done it for my student permit so they had to update on my file. I also sent copies of my wife and daughter's new passports. However, if you still hold the same passport (and still have some time till it expires), I don't believe you need to.

They asked for the RPRF receipt (in case I hadn't paid yet) with the PPR. I had sent it long ago, but I sent it again anyway.

Long story short: no, you don't have to. You can send it if it'll make you feel more secure about it, tho.

Good luck!
Dear Heck,

I am facing the same problem about Huoku. I am a Bangladeshi citizen currently living in Beijing for a research purpose. I approached to a company and translated my accommodation registration form (issued by local police office, Beijing). Now, is it okay if I submit this English translated copy (without notarization) or I should simply explain that foreigners dont hold Houku. Secondly I have received a list of documents in the email from HK VO (although most of the documents I have already submitted either at Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program Online application or at CIC). Some I have to submit now (e.g., PCC from Japan, Right of Permanent Residence Fee, hospital birth certificate for children, Employer Reference letter from China, updated IMM5669). I just want to know whether I should provide all copies of the documents that I already submitted. Or I can simply write a cover letter and inform HK VO that I have submitted those documents. Off course, in their email from HK VO, they have asked me to submit those documents " if not yet submitted". I guess they have a general format of letter for every body. I would be grateful to you and other for your valuable advice in this regard. I have also received Medical request. Do you have any recommended medical center for health check-up in Beijing which is good for foreigners. The medical check up fee is a high here. Do you have any experience how long it may take to receive PR visa after medical from HK VO. I received medical exam request on 13.1.2016. I am supposed to leave Beijing in the first week of May, 2016.

Thanks and regards,

Eusufzai

Mikecanada

Sep 13, 2015
Eusufzai said:
Dear Heck,

I am facing the same problem about Huoku. I am a Bangladeshi citizen currently living in Beijing for a research purpose. I approached to a company and translated my accommodation registration form (issued by local police office, Beijing). Now, is it okay if I submit this English translated copy (without notarization) or I should simply explain that foreigners dont hold Houku. Secondly I have received a list of documents in the email from HK VO (although most of the documents I have already submitted either at Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program Online application or at CIC). Some I have to submit now (e.g., PCC from Japan, Right of Permanent Residence Fee, hospital birth certificate for children, Employer Reference letter from China, updated IMM5669). I just want to know whether I should provide all copies of the documents that I already submitted. Or I can simply write a cover letter and inform HK VO that I have submitted those documents. Off course, in their email from HK VO, they have asked me to submit those documents " if not yet submitted". I guess they have a general format of letter for every body. I would be grateful to you and other for your valuable advice in this regard. I have also received Medical request. Do you have any recommended medical center for health check-up in Beijing which is good for foreigners. The medical check up fee is a high here. Do you have any experience how long it may take to receive PR visa after medical from HK VO. I received medical exam request on 13.1.2016. I am supposed to leave Beijing in the first week of May, 2016.

Thanks and regards,

Eusufzai
Dear Eusufzai,

My suggestion

1st option. If you have photocopies of all those documents then it is always better to submit it to avoid unnecessary delays and besides that Write a covering letter (hard copy and kept it on top) mentioning that I have already submitted the following documents.

2nd option. If you don't want to submit then Write a covering letter (hard copy and kept it on top) mentioning that I have already submitted the following documents.

Thanks,
Mike

Mikecanada

Sep 13, 2015
Eusufzai said:
Dear Heck,

Thanks and regards,

Eusufzai

Dear Eusufzai,

"I am facing the same problem about Huoku. I am a Bangladeshi citizen currently living in Beijing for a research purpose. I approached to a company and translated my accommodation registration form (issued by local police office, Beijing). Now, is it okay if I submit this English translated copy (without notarization) or I should simply explain that foreigners dont hold Houku."

Don't send anything if not translated by authorized notarization. For Hukou, you can write in your covering letter that as you are foreigner so it is not applicable to you.

Thanks,
Mike

Mikecanada

Sep 13, 2015
Do you have any recommended medical center for health check-up in Beijing which is good for foreigners. The medical check up fee is a high here. Do you have any experience how long it may take to receive PR visa after medical from HK VO. I received medical exam request on 13.1.2016. I am supposed to leave Beijing in the first week of May, 2016.

Thanks and regards,

Eusufzai
[/quote]

YES HERE IN CHINA FEES FOR ADULT IS 1700 RMB WHILE FOR CHILD IS 800 RMB WHILE IN INDIA ITS JUST 400 AND 150 RMB RESPECTIVELY.

FOR MEDICALS YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE PANEL PHYSICIAN RECOMMENDED BY CIC ONLY.

Thanks,
Mike

Mikecanada

Sep 13, 2015
kanadjani said:
Mike, I am no expert, but I do not see why this would be an issue. If anyone else has better knowledge, please advise.

Dear Kandjani,

Thanks for your attempt. I am just curious because "thaba" quoted to "Serc" on 22nd January that "There is no issue here as long as the clinic are e enable. you can have yours wherever you are and your family can have theirs in their country too but ensure that the gap between yours and their is not more than 1week"

BECAUSE OF THAT I AM A BIT CURIOUS TO KNOW. I HAVE ASKED THE SAME THING FROM thaba BUT STILL WAITING FOR HIS REPLY.

Eusufzai

Oct 30, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
Doc's Request.
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
24-07-2015
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Mikecanada said:
No one on the board for last few days....surprised :) :) :) :) :)
Ok, Mike. I would like to be the first. I just want to know the which courier can deliver some documents to HK VO next day from the date of shipment. I will be better if there is any next morning delivery. Currently I am living in Beijing.

Thanks and regards,

Eusufzai

Serc

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec. 2014
Doc's Request.
19 May 2015
Nomination.....
PER: 17 March 2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 26 Aug.2015
IELTS Request
Submitted wth application
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016, medical furtherance done: 07-05-2016
Passport Req..
13-05-2016
Eusufzai said:
Dear Serc,

I am also facing the same problem about Huoku. I am a Bangladeshi citizen currently living in Beijing for a research purpose. I approached to a company and translated my accommodation registration form (issued by local police office, Beijing). Now, is it okay if I submit this English translated copy (without notarization) or I should simply explain as you suggested. Secondly I have received a list of documents in the email from HK VO (although most of the documents I have already submitted either at Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program Online application or at CIC). Some I have to submit now (e.g., PCC from Japan, Right of Permanent Residence Fee, hospital birth certificate for children, Employer Reference letter from China, updated IMM5669). I just want to know whether I should provide all copies of the documents that I already submitted. Or I can simply write a cover letter and inform HK VO that I have submitted those documents. Off course, in their email from HK VO, they have asked me to submit those documents that I have not been submitted yet. I guess they have a general format of letter for every body. I would be grateful to you and other for your valuable advice in this regard. I have also received Medical request. Do you have any experience how long it may take to receive PR visa after medical from HK VO.

Thanks and regards,

Eusufzai
Hi! For the hukou, i and others who were asked just wrote a letter of explanation that we do not have that since we are not citizens of china. If you have submitted other documents asked,just state in their letter that they were submitted earlier.