+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 HONG KONG VISA OFFICE

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
HKVO is slow, comparing with other VOs , HK became one of the slowest ever :(
look at New Delhi VO, although they received a lot of files, but they work really fast, in a very good and expected way

crewbunk

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Thanks so much for the detailed instruction! ;)

sansanlaosu said:
According to the CIC procedure, you do not need provide Canadian PCC unless it's VO's request.
I have seen few applicants (from spreadsheets/forums) were required to do so after VO start processing.
I replied once on few pages ahead.
--------------------------------------------------
Here is the links you need to read.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp
http://www.rcmp.gc.ca/cr-cj/acc-eng.htm

Here is what I do.
1. Acquired paper forms from the accredited companies, we need their assistance on digitization. (remember to get quotation from them first. It's not cheap.)
2. have your fingerprints printed (from authorized organization, like police office or immigration office) on the paper forms (follow the instructions carefully)
3. send your fingerprints together with payment to the company you chosen.
4. Wait for results.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck

qianqianbai

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2914
disdis said:
Hi all HKVO buddies !

I am 7th May applicant and pending for next step after MR in Nov....nearly 4 months till now. Hope what you guys just saying (Before end of April) is true. Good luck to all of you !!
This really upsets. It's like a huge blow. I chose HK because it was claimed to be the fastest ones, but now a snail is swifter than HK. I have not even see the second line update yet...... God Bless..

CAJan

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
Nomination.....
13-11-2014
AOR Received.
02-12-2014
File Transfer...
18-03-2015
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
02-04-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
qianqianbai said:
This really upsets. It's like a huge blow. I chose HK because it was claimed to be the fastest ones, but now a snail is swifter than HK. I have not even see the second line update yet...... God Bless..
I really don't want to make you feel more upset, but as you appear to be a September applicant, I think it is just fair to let you know that I am a July applicant and even I have not seen a second line update yet.

Patience is the key and I dislike it as much as you do.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qianqianbai said:
The waiting sucks doesn't it?

Just curious, where else could you have chosen?

qianqianbai

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2914
future_canadian said:
The waiting sucks doesn't it?

Just curious, where else could you have chosen?
Beijing or Ottawa. From the info provided by CIC, Hong Kong is faster then. Just never expect they have slowed so much so abruptly.

sansanlaosu

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Hi there,

Do you think it's wise to raise CSE for the second time requesting for progress situation?
We had written once last dec, and 2 days after their reply. We got an email from them requesting for RCMP Police Check.
It's been nearly 2 months since we submitted the police check.
Are we allowed to do more than once? since it's stated in the reply email, unless it's longer than the average processing time, they will not reply.

Need advice.

Thank you
:)

disdis

May 8, 2014
Hi buddies,

Just for you guys' reference, HKVO runs again !!! I just got the request of RPRF and Passport ! Wish you guys have the good news soon !

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
disdis said:
Hi buddies,

Just for you guys' reference, HKVO runs again !!! I just got the request of RPRF and Passport ! Wish you guys have the good news soon !
Me too, got it today!! Congrats!!!

CAJan

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
Nomination.....
13-11-2014
AOR Received.
02-12-2014
File Transfer...
18-03-2015
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
02-04-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
Congrats all - I told you guys that applications of May applicants will be completed by end of April. :)

Think_Positive

May 7, 2014
sansanlaosu said:
Hi there,

Do you think it's wise to raise CSE for the second time requesting for progress situation?
We had written once last dec, and 2 days after their reply. We got an email from them requesting for RCMP Police Check.
It's been nearly 2 months since we submitted the police check.
Are we allowed to do more than once? since it's stated in the reply email, unless it's longer than the average processing time, they will not reply.

Need advice.

Thank you
:)
Hi there,
It took me two and a half months from PCC submission to Medical Examination Request. I see no harm to make another CSE.
Think_positive