+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - CPC OTTAWA - Visa Office - Let's Connect Here

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
h_g_boss said:
I didn't get a automatic reply, however they answer my e-mail in less than 24 hours.
Can you share with us what was their reply? Thanks!

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
Hello everyone.

Sorry was extremely busy and haven't visited this page

I did my landing on Sep 29 at Calgary airport. After getting off the plane, we got in line for initial immigration/ customs. They had just one level of checking for everyone. They looked at our documents and directed us to immigration. There were only 2-3 people already being addressed so I was called in couple of minutes. The visa officer didn't ask any question. Just signed copr and asked us to sign the same. And then asked us address where pr card should be mailed. Then congratulated and welcomed us. Then we took our bags and were directed for customs approval of b4 forms. He was extremely friendly too. He just looked at the forms. We had seperate forms for accompanying goods and goods to follow so he said they should have been in just same form. Which I don't think us true. But he stamped all pages and have me one copy and of both and he kept one copy of both. And the we were shown way out of airport.

We were out of airport within an hour.

Next day went for sin and got it in 15 mins. They just issue a paper. No physical card anymore. Then went to registry for drivers license and health card. But the guy there said he can't issue it as he needs physical mail showing address proof which I don't think is right. But I have US drivers license so I didn't bother to argue.

I opened bank account today in td and they have good New comer package for new immigrants.

Doing this from phone so apologies if there are any mistakes.

Calgary is very very beautiful. Weather is good too as of now. My other goods are coming next week by truck and I used unpack.com for that.

All the best to all who are waiting. I hope you guys get it soon. Soon all the pain (of wait) will be gone. So pray and be patient.

Let me know if anyone has any specific questions

:-* :-* :-*

NJS

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
10-03-2015
Med's Request
22-06-2015 & 3rd Line updated on 7-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
29-May-2015 & Submitted 23-Jun-2015
Interview........
Not called
Passport Req..
06-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
Congratultions Vinaj and all the very best

southpaw86

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-14
AOR Received.
01-08-14
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
31-12-14
Med's Request
07-01-15
Med's Done....
14-01-15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-09-15
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-15
vinaj said:
Hello everyone.

I did my landing on Sep 29 at Calgary airport. After getting off the plane, we got in line for initial immigration/ customs. They had just one level of checking for everyone. They looked at our documents and directed us to immigration. There were only 2-3 people already being addressed so I was called in couple of minutes. The visa officer didn't ask any question. Just signed copr and asked us to sign the same. And then asked us address where pr card should be mailed. Then congratulated and welcomed us. Then we took our bags and were directed for customs approval of b4 forms. He was extremely friendly too. He just looked at the forms. We had seperate forms for accompanying goods and goods to follow so he said they should have been in just same form. Which I don't think us true. But he stamped all pages and have me one copy and of both and he kept one copy of both. And the we were shown way out of airport.

Next day went for sin and got it in 15 mins. They just issue a paper. No physical card anymore. Then went to registry for drivers license and health card. But the guy there said he can't issue it as he needs physical mail showing address proof which I don't think is right. But I have US drivers license so I didn't bother to argue.

I opened bank account today in td and they have good New comer package for new immigrants.

Calgary is very very beautiful. Weather is good too as of now. My other goods are coming next week by truck and I used unpack.com for that.

All the best to all who are waiting. I hope you guys get it soon. Soon all the pain (of wait) will be gone. So pray and be patient.

Congrats man! And good luck..

southpaw86

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-14
AOR Received.
01-08-14
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
31-12-14
Med's Request
07-01-15
Med's Done....
14-01-15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-09-15
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-15
Guys,

My attorney confirmed at EOD yesterday that he had received my COPR and stamped passport. I should be getting it today.
It took exactly 2 weeks for CPC to stamp and send back the documentation. Hope things move faster for those still waiting.

ojohn22

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Police cert-20-05-2015
Nomination.....
18-02-2015
File Transfer...
04-03-2015
Med's Request
20-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015(uploaded on 24-06)
Interview........
3rd Line Update-30-06-2015
Passport Req..
10-12-2015;PP Arrived CIC-15-12-2015; return tracker activated: 31/12/2015
VISA ISSUED...
RCVD PP-05/01/16 (8:30 pm NL time) Visa Issu 17/12/2015
LANDED..........
Jan. 15. 2016 (local CIC office); PR Card recvd- about 16/02/2016
southpaw86 said:
Guys,

My attorney confirmed at EOD yesterday that he had received my COPR and stamped passport. I should be getting it today.
It took exactly 2 weeks for CPC to stamp and send back the documentation. Hope things move faster for those still waiting.
Congratulations man!!!

kwyatt75

Apr 6, 2015
TEXAS
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 24, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 02, 2015 (MR, RPRF, & PCC for Spouse)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER - March 22, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent w/Application: L-8.5, R-9.0, W-9.0, S-8.5
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
June 02, 2015
Med's Done....
June 19, 2015; TLU (Medical results have been received): July 20, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Required as I was a US Citizen
VISA ISSUED...
COPR Issued Jan 07, 2016 - Arrived in Mail Jan 21, 2016
LANDED..........
June 19, 2016 - FINALLY - HURRAY!!!!
Well there was an express entry draw on September 18th and now another today. Maybe that is what is slowing down the processing.

http://www.canadavisa.com/news/entry/cic-makes-18th-express-entry-draw-for-canadian-immigration-02-10-15.html

Mr.AT

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Skilled worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd October
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
21st January
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
22nd January
Med's Request
13th March
Med's Done....
1st April
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
southpaw86 said:
Guys,

Congrats Southpaw86

AliMo

Dec 2, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
kwyatt75 said:
Well there was an express entry draw on September 18th and now another today. Maybe that is what is slowing down the processing.

http://www.canadavisa.com/news/entry/cic-makes-18th-express-entry-draw-for-canadian-immigration-02-10-15.html
I have no doubt about it.
I'm afraid that they may be holding our files till the 25th draw is done :/

nbminister

Star Member
Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 28 2014
Doc's Request.
Apr 24, 2015
Nomination.....
Feb 16 2015
Med's Request
Apr 24 2015
Med's Done....
Med doen on May 15, 2016, MER on Jun 16, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 7, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
AliMo said:
I have no doubt about it.
I'm afraid that they may be holding our files till the 25th draw is done :/
This is unfair to us. The EE is draw almost every two weeks. Will they always deal with the EE applications instead of 2014 FSW applications??
Is there anyway to express our concern to the CPC-Ottawa?

candadacalling

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
NOC-2132
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2015
Doc's Request.
RFPR, PCC
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-03-2015, Medicals received 17/03/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12/5/2015 passport recvd by CPC-O 21-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25 May- 2015, Passport received 05 June-2015
LANDED..........
In calgary, on 30 july-2015
vinaj said:
Hello everyone.

Many congratulations Vinaj. All the best for your new life in Canada.
Try to explore Banf national parkf while there's no snow. Winter is coming!!
Good luck

747-captain

Jan 8, 2015
El Cerrito, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 21, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER: Jan 21, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
Mar 13, 2015 (MR, FBI PCC [app sent to FBI 3/17] and RPRF)
Med's Done....
completed Mar. 23rd, 2015. ECAS 3rd line updated April 3rd.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
August 08, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 13, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 23, 2016
vinaj said:
Hello everyone.

Hey Vinaj congratulations on completing the final leg of this long and exciting process!!! Wish you and your family a very successful and fulfilling life in Canada!!! :D :D

Since you've moved from the US, could you PLEASE do a comparison with the US (whenever you get a free moment, and at your convenience)? ....I'm already beginning to miss the US, even though I won't be landing till Feb 15, 2016 (I get very emotional sometimes) :'( :'( . I really need your assurances that life in Canada is very similar to the US ??? Thanks and once again all the best for your future!!! ;D

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinaj said:
Hello everyone.

Congrats vinaj! In a sense that your case was a bit dramatic, you should be very happy now ;D

PyrocasterX90

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 24th 2014
Doc's Request.
N/a
Nomination.....
Jan 26th 2014
AOR Received.
N/a
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
N/a
Med's Request
May 6th
Med's Done....
May 26th, ECAS TLU - July 8th
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
southpaw86 said:
Guys,

Man that's awesome! Best of luck

AliMo

Dec 2, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
nbminister said:
This is unfair to us. The EE is draw almost every two weeks. Will they always deal with the EE applications instead of 2014 FSW applications??
Is there anyway to express our concern to the CPC-Ottawa?
I don't think there's a way to convey our concern to them