+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - CPC OTTAWA - Visa Office - Let's Connect Here

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
lyn4pow said:
Oh AAahmed and Vinaj, I was really hoping to hear good news from you both today. I know sub_zero and I had the same case officer, we both sent an e-mail to Ottawa addressed to him and I mentioned that the issue on the 27th of May happened to a few people. I don't know if the e-mail helped at all or if it was simply our turn to get PPR. I really hope you guys hear something soon.
Lyn, I was expecting something this week too. Yeah I had sent them same email and also called them.

Hopefully next week.... Thanks for your wishes :) :) :)

Sub_Zero

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
Med's Request
27-04-2015
Med's Done....
06-05-2015
Passport Req..
10-06-2015
vinaj said:
Lyn, I was expecting something this week too. Yeah I had sent them same email and also called them.

Hopefully next week.... Thanks for your wishes :) :) :)
Best of luck mate ... I have a feeling that they are sending in patches, and yours will be soon :)

Sub_Zero

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
Med's Request
27-04-2015
Med's Done....
06-05-2015
Passport Req..
10-06-2015
Mr.AT said:
Hi guys can someone help me with cpc Ottawa number and the desired extension
+1 613 944 4000

Options: 1-1-1-1-1-3-1

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
Hello Guys,

I have a query. We are planning to cross the Niagara border next week from New Jersey. Has anyone crossed the border by road recently? I am driving Uhaul truck and attaching my car in the back. I will have around 25 boxes of house hold items. Do Canadian border petrol scan each box or rely on the list that we make on B4 form? How much time it will take approx to clear customs? Also I have taken photos of all the jewelries and taken an estimate value and wrote it on paper. is this sufficient? please guide who has recently done this.

Mr.AT

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Skilled worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd October
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
21st January
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
22nd January
Med's Request
13th March
Med's Done....
1st April
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Sub_Zero said:
+1 613 944 4000

Options: 1-1-1-1-1-3-1
Thanks sub_zero

mindHacker

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nishant322 said:
Thank you Guys. Any recommendations on how I should send my passport to CPC ? Can i send using fedex with canada post prepaid label ?

Also I have old and new passports, Do i need to send my old passports or just the new ones ?

Also any guidance on purchasing the prepaid label ?

Thank you
congrats !!! :)

Yes, u can send the passport using fedex with canada post prepaid label. Use Canada post EST Online option to print prepaid label (if you are in the US). While creating ur profile just check a box at the bottom with 'business option(or something like that)', otherwise u will not be able to create the label (I learned it by calling their customer service). I used AMEX for payment & had no issues at all.

If you are in Canada, I think u can easily do those things by going to the nearest post office.

I am NOT sure if u have to send the old passport(I have no experience in that). You should email the CPC-O,if its not clear from the email that you got.

mindHacker

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

Is there any forum related to job condition or searching in canada for new immigrants ? What would be the best place for an electrical engineer to migrate to ? Any thoughts/experience please?

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
jig nesh said:
Hello Guys,

I have a query. We are planning to cross the Niagara border next week from New Jersey. Has anyone crossed the border by road recently? I am driving Uhaul truck and attaching my car in the back. I will have around 25 boxes of house hold items. Do Canadian border petrol scan each box or rely on the list that we make on B4 form? How much time it will take approx to clear customs? Also I have taken photos of all the jewelries and taken an estimate value and wrote it on paper. is this sufficient? please guide who has recently done this.
Jigneshbhai mostly likely I would be doing the same so let me know when you figure it out. Thanks :) :) :)

vvd22

Mar 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC: 19-02-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 20-03-2015
Med's Request
03-06-2015
Med's Done....
11-06-2015
Interview........
Med Recv'd 23-06-2015
Passport Req..
20-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2015
mindHacker said:
Hi friends,

Is there any forum related to job condition or searching in canada for new immigrants ? What would be the best place for an electrical engineer to migrate to ? Any thoughts/experience please?
Check this link out

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-master-thread-of-sakis-posts-t63254.0.html

I would say for an engineer calgary/Edmonton corridor is the best.I used to live in Calgary but it was before oil price went down.It was okay at that time .If you do development/networking IT related work GTA is also ok .Those are just my thoughts.Also check this out Access train.Hope it help

http://www.accestrain.com/index.php/job-seekers-toronto-gta/services

mindHacker

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vvd22 said:
Check this link out

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-master-thread-of-sakis-posts-t63254.0.html

I would say for an engineer calgary/Edmonton corridor is the best.I used to live in Calgary but it was before oil price went down.It was okay at that time .If you do development/networking IT related work GTA is also ok .Those are just my thoughts.Also check this out Access train.Hope it help

http://www.accestrain.com/index.php/job-seekers-toronto-gta/services
Thank you so much for the links & sharing your experience +1 :)

pjanjuha

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
File Transfer...
9-9-2014
Hey seniors do we have to send the photographs also along with the passports to CPC

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
candadacalling said:
you will have to create a est profile. Complete the profile that will give you a customer number.
login to your account through est and select ship USA and complete the sender and receiver address form. It's 5 steps in total.
leave the contract number section blank when you update the sender's details. Rest all sections eg. Paid by fill in your customer number.
You will have the label created
good luck.

I used cpc Ottawa address as business address. we won't be using this again anyway. that way it pulls up the sender's address from your profile.
Receivers address will be where you want the passport delivered.

45 CAD charge for the label.
Reposting canadacalling's post for all those who have got PPR

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
Forumites!!
I have received the stamped passports and COPR today!! This has been a pleasant journey so far and I am glad I came across this forum. See you all in Canada soon and hope to chat with you again.