waived
Passport Req..
12/5/2015 passport recvd by CPC-O 21-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25 May- 2015, Passport received 05 June-2015
LANDED..........
In calgary, on 30 july-2015
bullseye said:
Thanks a lot Canadacalling. Guess what: The following line is missing in the RFV email for me:" If you have a mailing address in the United States: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase a pre-paid shipping label from Canada Post and include it with your passports and a copy of this letter."
They concluded by saying: If you do not submit a return prepaid Xpresspost envelope or if you provide an envelope from any other courier, we will return your passport by regular mail.
I received my email on May 13. Does this mean that they have stopped sending to US by Xpressmail or it was a miss on their part.
you might want to call cic about it. This looks weird and could be a mistake. But u never know.
There has to be some option for people sending passport from USA.
Other option is to send it to local visa office. I.e. either los Angeles or New York
but you will have to inform cic about it before u do it.
I am not sure about that procedure. Maybe seniors will be able to comment better.

bullseye

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Seniors,

Can you advice on this.

candadacalling said:
you might want to call cic about it. This looks weird and could be a mistake. But u never know.
Other option is to send it to local visa office. I.e. either los Angeles or New York
I am not sure about that procedure. Maybe seniors will be able to comment better.

bullseye

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Thanks again canadacalling. What is the number I should call CIC at from USA
candadacalling said:

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
Recvd March 24-th, DM May 12-th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
bullseye said:
Thanks again canadacalling. What is the number I should call CIC at from USA
1-613-944-4000
1-1-1-1-1-3-1

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
Recvd March 24-th, DM May 12-th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
bullseye said:
Thanks Grace. No 1's picking the call.
:( try at different time :( this is what I was using, just keep calling ;)

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
DM 04-01-2016 PPR 05-01-2016
Close to 90 days now from PER ..no signs of MR..

Anyone got any updates on any recent Medical requests..??

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
It seems as though the US service was discontinued around May 15. Once you click on the link provided by the visa office, you will be directed to:

Ship-in a-clickTM is only available for shipments within Canada. For U.S.A. and international shipments you have 2 options:
1. Ship your items from one of our 6,200 convenient post offices. You can save time at the post office by preparing your Customs information online.
2. Print labels and prepare shipments for your business with EST Online.

I tried printing labels using EST online but it wouldn't let me as I am not located in Canada. I had to send it with a colleague who was traveling to Canada for work and have given the return address of a friend who lives there. Once my PP is stamped, I will ask someone to bring it back to me. Just when you think everything is going smoothly, there is a hurdle ;)

bullseye said:
Thanks a lot Canadacalling. Guess what: The following line is missing in the RFV email for me:" If you have a mailing address in the United States: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase a pre-paid shipping label from Canada Post and include it with your passports and a copy of this letter."
They concluded by saying: If you do not submit a return prepaid Xpresspost envelope or if you provide an envelope from any other courier, we will return your passport by regular mail.
I received my email on May 13. Does this mean that they have stopped sending to US by Xpressmail or it was a miss on their part.

tah201

Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
27-01-2015
Med's Request
19-03-2015
Med's Done....
01-04-2015
Interview........
med received 08-04-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015 CPC-O received 28 May
VISA ISSUED...
return tracker 09-06-2015. passport received 10-06-2015
Hello AAhmed
I am not an egyptian. I am Bangladeshi
AAahmed said:
congratulation Tah, :)
we have the same timeline and same NOC :eek: ru egyptian also ;D

bullseye

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Thanks. In that case, Can I ask a friend of mine who is in Canada to Print the labels using EST Online & email it to me. Will that work?
FSW_Applicant said:
It seems as though the US service was discontinued around May 15. Once you click on the link provided by the visa office, you will be directed to:

Ship-in a-clickTM is only available for shipments within Canada. For U.S.A. and international shipments you have 2 options:
1. Ship your items from one of our 6,200 convenient post offices. You can save time at the post office by preparing your Customs information online.
2. Print labels and prepare shipments for your business with EST Online.

I tried printing labels using EST online but it wouldn't let me as I am not located in Canada. I had to send it with a colleague who was traveling to Canada for work and have given the return address of a friend who lives there. Once my PP is stamped, I will ask someone to bring it back to me. Just when you think everything is going smoothly, there is a hurdle ;)

bullseye

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Hi Seniors,

As I was figuring a way to send my PP with appropriate tracking, I found this old post. I am an Indian citizen residing in US. According to this, I cannot send my PP outside US. Should I ask to transfer my Visa office to NY. What should I do?
zentury said:
IF YOU ARE AN INDIAN CITIZEN , It's against the law to mail the INDIAN passports to a different country (from the residing country). :(
Most of them got it changed to a 'local US Visa office'. I guess For east cost it's NY and West coast it's LA.

I'm also from the US, awaiting for PPR.
Once I receive PPR, I will reply back to CPC-O to change it to a local VO in USA.

Check with this guy "Goku", He got a transfer letter from CPC-O, to change it to LA.

Hope this helps?

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
That option might work. Or you could have it delivered to him and have it mailed to you from a Canada Post Office

bullseye said:
Thanks. In that case, Can I ask a friend of mine who is in Canada to Print the labels using EST Online & email it to me. Will that work?

lyn4pow

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014.
Med's Request
March 13, 2015
Interview........
DM - May 30 2015
Passport Req..
June 10 2015. PP reached Ottawa June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP sent back June 19, 2015
Just got off the phone with CIC, I was told that my file was completed today and that's all i can get for now but everything was passed, so I should get an e-mail any day now. Let's see how long that takes and let's hope that it's good news ::)

bullseye

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Thanks. But, how can I provide his address as CIC has my US address & would send it there only.
FSW_Applicant said:
That option might work. Or you could have it delivered to him and have it mailed to you from a Canada Post Office