Dec 03, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 22, 2015
Med's Done....
Apr 2, 2015
Passport Req..
May 14, 2015
fsqsunshine said:
No, I am now in USA. But I will go to Canada next month on work permit.

I am very confused now, is that ok using my husband's deposit certificate?

Also, since we have already saved the money into fixed time deposit. We cannot provide the withdraw/deposit history for this money.

Although we can provide the current bank statement, but we still hope use this deposit certificate. The more the better, right?

Thank you!
Does your current bank statement has 6 month history and $14720 on it? If yes, you can use it plus your deposit certificate.

civilengr

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/27/2014
AOR Received.
PER 01/28/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Additional docs requested : 03/06/2015. doc sent 03/20/2015 RPRF : 03/27/2015
Med's Request
03/28/2015
Med's Done....
04/07/2015 Medical recieved : 04/14/2015
Interview........
Decision Made : 05/30/2015
Passport Req..
06/02/2015
LANDED..........
06/25/2015
bat001 said:
yea thanks Grace... patience is the key to life's success - I am very sure 101% that ya'll gonna make it to the landing process soon....By the way, where's Diplo? :)
I think in Florida, He is on a road trip ( I guess) so he is on and off.

Welcome back bat

bat001

Oct 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2***
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2015
LANDED..........
28-03-2015 PR CARD Rcv'd(40 days)
Ok, This is what you will do :-
- If the $20,000 is still fixed...provide them with a fresh recent fixed deposit still showing the same amount
-Show the evidence from bank how long(duration) its fixed
-Write a cover letter explaining the purpose of fixing the money (e.g. for relocation to Canada - settlement purpose when you arrive in Canada)
- Also if you are working provide CIC with your atleast 3 to 6months salary stubs and employment letter
- Provide cic with your normal 6 months bank statement that your salary and every other funds are being deposited - they want to see an outflow n inflow of cash to see if you are financially doing well ;)
- To smoothen the whole process, your spouse can also add his salary slips (maybe 3months)and his bank statements

To answer your other question, your spouse can also provide financial documents as long as his or her name is shown as spouse on your application....
**don't forget, write a cover letter to explain the inclusion of all this docs

PS: Post whatever you wanna post here as I might not accept private msgs 8) - Its well
fsqsunshine said:
No, I am now in USA. But I will go to Canada next month on work permit.

I am very confused now, is that ok using my husband's deposit certificate?

Also, since we have already saved the money into fixed time deposit. We cannot provide the withdraw/deposit history for this money.

Although we can provide the current bank statement, but we still hope use this deposit certificate. The more the better, right?

Thank you!

bat001

Oct 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2***
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2015
LANDED..........
hey that's so cool...I hate road trips, I'll rather take an air balloon trip :D

Thanks Sister...I can see lots of people are waiting for PPR/MR,...it will come soon - the sh*tty part of waiting anxiously is after PPR and your passport is with them...even though its a short period, its a nervous wait lol

So you are a mustang? I never knew, I also went to western :)
civilengr said:
I think in Florida, He is on a road trip ( I guess) so he is on and off.

Welcome back bat

fsqsunshine

Feb 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC_Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER:14-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015 (Medical Received line: 14-10-2015)
bat001 said:
Ok, This is what you will do :-
- If the $20,000 is still fixed...provide them with a fresh recent fixed deposit still showing the same amount
-Show the evidence from bank how long(duration) its fixed
-Write a cover letter explaining the purpose of fixing the money (e.g. for relocation to Canada - settlement purpose when you arrive in Canada)
- Also if you are working provide CIC with your atleast 3 to 6months salary stubs and employment letter
- Provide cic with your normal 6 months bank statement that your salary and every other funds are being deposited - they want to see an outflow n inflow of cash to see if you are financially doing well ;)
- To smoothen the whole process, your spouse can also add his salary slips (maybe 3months)and his bank statements

To answer your other question, your spouse can also provide financial documents as long as his or her name is shown as spouse on your application....
**don't forget, write a cover letter to explain the inclusion of all this docs

PS: Post whatever you wanna post here as I might not accept private msgs 8) - Its well
Thank you so much! It is very clear.

Well, then we need update the fixed deposit certificate.
Also, I will provide my bank statement+my husband's bank statement (balance should be > the request amount).
So, it is ok if I use my husband's deposit but I am the primary applicant, right?
He will write a cover letter to state the purpose of the deposit.
Also, I will start working in Canada next month, I can provide my offer letter and salary amount. Does that help?

Thank you so much!!!

mamacoded

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th Sept
Doc's Request.
05/02/2015
Nomination.....
29th Dec
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
05/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/02/2015
Interview........
meds updated on ECAS 15/04/2015 DM according to ECAS 8th May
Passport Req..
14/05/2015, Passport received at CPC - May 19
VISA ISSUED...
visa received May 28
LANDED..........
29/05/2015
Hi Batman,

Nice to hear from you.

The wait is killing.It seems as if CIC really slowed down.
Although,I had some delay with my medicals but its already over two weeks since it was received
on ECAS.I was kinda banking on Diplo's timeline.

I just hope to hear from them pretty soon.

Regards.

bat001

Oct 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2***
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2015
LANDED..........
Yes, update the fixed deposit. But if your bank account balance (from the 6m0nths bank statement) also has the minimum balance required, its a bonus!..It is 1000% okay if you use any financial docs from your husband.

Please as for the cover letter, the principal applicant must write it, because you are the one cic is dealing with, not your husband ;)
cic has no business with your spouse. They know that whatever is yours is also your spouses and when writing the letter...you should explain everything (e.g. "I have also included my spouse's recent account yadi yadi yada blah blah blah) :D

For the last question, of course yes!...its makes your application awesome ...What kind of work permit are you on? if its through LMIA, then its an arranged employment which makes it perfect - (infact with arranged employment through LMIA, you do not need to show settlement funds. This is the stage you should brief your visa officer that you have an offer letter and coming on a date...its all in your hands now, cheers!!!.
fsqsunshine said:
Thank you so much! It is very clear.

Well, then we need update the fixed deposit certificate.
Also, I will provide my bank statement+my husband's bank statement (balance should be > the request amount).
So, it is ok if I use my husband's deposit but I am the primary applicant, right?
He will write a cover letter to state the purpose of the deposit.
Also, I will start working in Canada next month, I can provide my offer letter and salary amount. Does that help?

Thank you so much!!!

bat001

Oct 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2***
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2015
LANDED..........
hey cool,, that forum id sounds african :p ...I'm African lol

I know the wait is killing but you will have to soak up the pressure...Your file should be in queue for final review provided the security is cleared ;)
mamacoded said:
Hi Batman,

Nice to hear from you.

The wait is killing.It seems as if CIC really slowed down.
Although,I had some delay with my medicals but its already over two weeks since it was received
on ECAS.I was kinda banking on Diplo's timeline.

I just hope to hear from them pretty soon.

Regards.

cecjuly31

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 13, 2014
AOR Received.
Dec 03, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 22, 2015
Med's Done....
Apr 2, 2015
Passport Req..
May 14, 2015
bat001 said:
hey cool,, that forum id sounds african :p ...I'm African lol

I know the wait is killing but you will have to soak up the pressure...Your file should be in queue for final review provided the security is cleared ;)
Hi bat,
Can I ask you a question?
Diplomatru said that it takes max one month to receive PPR after a file on final review.
Do you think there is something wrong with my application or it is wrong about one month?
It is already more than one month that my application is on final review.
Thanks

fsqsunshine

Feb 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC_Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER:14-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015 (Medical Received line: 14-10-2015)
bat001 said:
Yes, update the fixed deposit. But if your bank account balance (from the 6m0nths bank statement) also has the minimum balance required, its a bonus!..It is 1000% okay if you use any financial docs from your husband.

Please as for the cover letter, the principal applicant must write it, because you are the one cic is dealing with, not your husband ;)
cic has no business with your spouse. They know that whatever is yours is also your spouses and when writing the letter...you should explain everything (e.g. "I have also included my spouse's recent account yadi yadi yada blah blah blah) :D

For the last question, of course yes!...its makes your application awesome ...What kind of work permit are you on? if its through LMIA, then its an arranged employment which makes it perfect - (infact with arranged employment through LMIA, you do not need to show settlement funds. This is the stage you should brief your visa officer that you have an offer letter and coming on a date...its all in your hands now, cheers!!!.
I really appreciate your patience help.
we will do our best to provide the evidence.
Unfortunately, my work permit is postdoc fellow. it is LMIA Exempt. But still hope it can help a little.
Thank you again!

bat001

Oct 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2***
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2015
LANDED..........
Well each person's case is different (diff Vo's) Some take more than 30days - I always tell people if your medical shows on ecas and the applicant has no security problems, he or she is good to go, when cic is ready, then they will contact you.

In between, this is my timeline from medical request to PPR, this will help you understand better

12 Nov - Med reQ
24 Nov - Med done
2 Dec - Ecas updated on med
12 Jan - CiC requested me to correct a mistake on Application form
6 mar - RFV

You can see that between Med request to doc request was 60days stated. That 12 Jan was when I was supposed to received RFV but the doc mistake delayed...So theres nothing wrong with your application. :) Be rest assured!....
cecjuly31 said:
Hi bat,
Can I ask you a question?
Diplomatru said that it takes max one month to receive PPR after a file on final review.
Do you think there is something wrong with my application or it is wrong about one month?
It is already more than one month that my application is on final review.
Thanks

cecjuly31

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 13, 2014
AOR Received.
Dec 03, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 22, 2015
Med's Done....
Apr 2, 2015
Passport Req..
May 14, 2015
bat001 said:
Well each person's case is different (diff Vo's) Some take more than 30days - I always tell people if your medical shows on ecas and the applicant has no security problems, he or she is good to go, when cic is ready, then they will contact you.

In between, this is my timeline from medical request to PPR, this will help you understand better

12 Nov - Med reQ
24 Nov - Med done
2 Dec - Ecas updated on med
12 Jan - CiC requested me to correct a mistake on Application form
6 mar - RFV

You can see that between Med request to doc request was 60days stated. That 12 Jan was when I was supposed to received RFV but the doc mistake delayed...So theres nothing wrong with your application. :) Be rest assured!....
Thank you very much. Your post makes me less stressed. Wishing you a great future in Canada :D

bat001

Oct 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2***
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2015
LANDED..........
thanks, I thought you are in Canada...I have been here for 3years now, its been a good journey so far :) - I came as a student back then.
cecjuly31 said:
Thank you very much. Your post makes me less stressed. Wishing you a great future in Canada :D

bat001

Oct 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2***
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2015
LANDED..........
ok great :)..wish you all the best
cecjuly31 said:
I am in Canada, I came under International Experience Canada program, I like it and I want to stay here. Also I am from Ukraine and it is not a good time to come back.

michael87

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
13-01-2015 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted upfront
File Transfer...
02-03-2015
Med's Request
04-03-2015 along with PCC/RPRF
Med's Done....
13-03-2015 (medicals uploaded); 28-04-2013 (medicals received)
Interview........
PCC received on 21-04-2015
Passport Req..
14-05-2015 / PPT received 29-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
LANDED..........
29-05-2015 at Fort Erie/ Peace Bridge. PR card received on 27-08-2015.
Yesterday was 60 days from medical request on 4 March.

3rd line update received. All PCC's were received on 21 April.

No activity today.

Guess I'll have to wait till 4 June RFV.