10-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Med's Done....
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
study permit
bat001 said:
""Your food is done, so delicious to eat and you are still trying to pour sand into it, thinking it would give it a better taste"" ::)
Please get your bank cert at all cost from india, do not take that risk - let it be the latest date as you wont wanna spoil all you have worked for all these months :(

Hahaha! Thanks bat001. Pls ignore my pm :D so ill get my funds which is over 10k back home and my 5k here. i keep typing "batman" and calling you that then i remember that its only bat001 :D and sincerely, thank you for sticking around to help us here +1 :)

bat001

Oct 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2***
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2015
LANDED..........
28-03-2015 PR CARD Rcv'd(40 days)
Oh you can also call me batman :D...Yes do what you have to do
maryjane said:
Hahaha! Thanks bat001. Pls ignore my pm :D so ill get my funds which is over 10k back home and my 5k here. i keep typing "batman" and calling you that then i remember that its only bat001 :D and sincerely, thank you for sticking around to help us here +1 :)

jithesh69

Nov 24, 2014
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-AUG-2014
AOR Received.
08-DEC-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
31-JAN-2015
Interview........
3rd Line Update 15th FEB 2015
Passport Req..
01-MAY-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-MAY-2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
bat001 said:
Concerning the issue of PPR, sending your passport to CPC would be best, but I know that India's law does not allow passport to be sent out of its country. What people usually do is write an email to CPC attaching the new delhi office email, asking for visa to be stamped there at new delhi....I have also heard of an indian guy who sent his passport from USA straight to CPC and visa was issued and passport successfully delivered to him.

Hey your second case is the easiest :)...go for the project with the US company if I were you (make money and don't come here broke :D )...You still have atleast one year from your date of medical when you receive your PR visa...If you are uncomfortable, you could as well do your landing and then go back to the US...depends on what suits you... :)
candadacalling said:
Seniors (Diplo / Bat001) I have a question.
I had applied from USA for FSW1 and my file is in the final stages ( expecting PPR any time soon).But, I am currently in India as US visa expired.
so, whenever I receive PPR should I send it to Ottawa or request to change my Visa stamping center to my home country? Will this delay the process?
I recall an earlier post where someone have stated that sending out Passport out of the country is not permitted. and its not safe anyways.

Also,
The company I am working for right now is US based and they are in a process of applying a Business Visa for me for a project in USA. so my dilemma is what if i receive the PPR while i am in USA or what If I receive PPR and I may have to travel to US within that period. I may be able to manage that but My real concern is about sending Passport for stamping.
My case is similar to canadacalling. I am in USA on my H1B which is expiring by 10th of June. My FBI PCC delayed my FSW application and my 3rd line was updated in Feb 2nd Week. My other 2 PCC's also were received by CIC in Feb. My FBI Clearance was received on 14th April. If I get PPR request, before end of April, would it be advisable to send PP to Ottawa and hope it reaches back by 10th of June [before my visa expiry] :( Looking at responses, it seems sending PP from USA and getting it stamped is far easier than requesting for transfer to Delhi and getting it done there. Confused now :(

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
justChill_FSW2014 said:
good luck to you. your odds of getting Canadian PR are higher :) than H1B since 220,000+ applications were received for 85,000 quota this year
thanks... good luck to you too for your PR (if you haven't got it already)

Yeah the odds of getting the PR are much much higher....

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
Recvd March 24-th, DM May 12-th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
Diplomatru said:
And now I feel ashamed for not mentioning you in person bat001, which is a good thing too, because we all have our lessons to learn. I do remember that you pledged your service to this community until my file's finalization. How awesome is that? This is one of the vivid implications of this adventure that I was referring to in the prior post, not knowing how it will manifest yet. You have my full support in regards to your idea of everyone sticking to their own agenda, but I have one reservation to make. Why the hell do this people announce their allegedly selfless contributions when they plan to clear off as soon as they met their goal? Life is not as easy lol. On that note, following your contagious example, I promise to visit this forum at least until Gracey gets her RFV.
Diplomatru - You made me smile through tears again ;) Thank You very much for your support coming straight from your heart. I hope I will make it...

Thank You .....

Thank You Diplomatru :)

Viva2014

Jun 10, 2014
nartcr said:
I have the decision letter with me ( received today ) which states CIC didnt receive my FBI PCC..when i have proof of delivery from Fedex, and entry in GCMS notes stating FBI PCC was received way back in Dec 2014. I would want to know, amidst this tough time, since CIC refused the file because of FBI PCC issue, would a letter sent out from myself and attorney explaining the facts make CIC reopen the file ? Has anyone heard of instances where closed file is reopened if there is error at CIC end? Do they have phone number available where i can talk to someone?
I read your story. first, sorry for what happened. Just wanted to give you my opinion. I have seen some closed files got reopened after rejection without going to the court. Most of them were reopened through the MPs.
Since your VO is CPC-O, it means that you are residing in Canada. local MP(member of parliament) is the best option you have before appealing your case. Go to your local MP, explain the situation and ask him/her for help. Most of the time, they contact by phone to cic and if the mistake is so obvious, your case is fixed very fast. Even if your local MP sends an email to them, it is more likely that he/she gets response from CPC_O much faster than you.

Good luck

Maharana

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Hi Seniors,

We got request for MR, FBI PCC and RPRF.
Please let us know how to send the docs/recipts etc back?
- what all needs to be sent in email
- what all needs to be sent in mail
- all email content in single email or seperate email?
- all mail content in single email or seperate mails?
- email and mail addresses for CPC - O visa office.

Note: medical doctor has e-medical facility.

Please advice
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
Finally RPRF request... MR should be coming soon....

No PCC request though. Don't know if it would come in seperate email. Please advise

Thank you God and fellow forumites

civilengr

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/27/2014
AOR Received.
PER 01/28/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Additional docs requested : 03/06/2015. doc sent 03/20/2015 RPRF : 03/27/2015
Med's Request
03/28/2015
Med's Done....
04/07/2015 Medical recieved : 04/14/2015
Interview........
Decision Made : 05/30/2015
Passport Req..
06/02/2015
LANDED..........
06/25/2015
vinaj said:

No PCC request though. Don't know if it would come in seperate email

congratulations!

MrBank

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11_09-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
2016!!!
Congrats , great news , fingers crossed for mine .. Our VO has finally woken up .

vinaj said:

No PCC request though. Don't know if it would come in seperate email. Please advise

uwaterloo

Nov 7, 2014
vinaj said:

Haha, finally your turn is coming, congrats!! 8)

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
Recvd March 24-th, DM May 12-th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
vinaj said:

No PCC request though. Don't know if it would come in seperate email

Usually, Request for PCC & RPRF comes in the same email.

Congratulations :)

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
Grace1978 said:
Usually, Request for PCC & RPRF comes in the same email.

Congratulations :)
Thanks Grace...

I had submitted state and India PCC along with the application. I have FBI PCC ready to be sent which is dated Nov 11th 2014. Will see if PCC request is with MR