Waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2015 (DM 09/04/2014)
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Diplomatru said:
Just landed at the Falls POE. CBSA officer requested POF, so bring it along (I did). Filed a B4E form for goods to follow at the customs desk. Nothing much to say. It's exactly 9 months since I applied. Thanks everyone for your contributions, and see you in Canada. I'll stick around :)
Congrats... Best wishes for the new start in Canada....

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mat14 said:
Hello Guys,

Happy to receive MR, PCC, today :)

I have question for your guys, I have done Medical check 6 months ago here in Canada for study permit, and since then, I'm still living in Canada,,, Can I still submit this to VO??

Thanks
No, the validity of visa is 1 year from they day of uploading the results to eMedical. But it cannot be less than 6 months. You will have to complete IME again.

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nartcr said:
I do not know where to begin, or what my thoughts are right now.

I was asked by CIC to send FBI PCC back on Sept 2014 and gave me 2 months time, i.e., until Nov 16 2014 for submission of documents. Because of FBI delays, i requested for extension. They gave me extension till Dec 16 2014. I got my FBI PCC on Dec 12 2014, and sent it to CIC office - received and signed by CIC authorities on Dec 15 2014. FBI certificate was favorable in my judgement.

I sent an email to CIC authorities as well, stating, i had sent the FBI PCC documents along with tracking details the same day. I sent multiple emails to CIC and i wasn't getting any response back, even though, i got confirmation stating my email was delivered successfully to them.

Today i received an email from my attorneys - Peter and Abram Kroshack, that CIC had refused my application since they didn't receive FBI PCC till date. This is the only communication i got. Luckily, to prove there has been some mistake in CIC, CAIPS/GCMS notes which i ordered last month shows a different story that FBI PCC was received by CIC. I got notes last week. It shows a line in CAIPS/GCMS which states:

comments: Document Received : Narayanan Doraiswamy :- FBI Clearance.
created/updated date : 2014/12/17.

I think i have 2 options here:
a) Send them an email/detailed letter explaining the case, and ask CIC to reconsider the decision.
b) if for some reason CIC does not agree to resume the processing of your application, I will submit an application for leave and judicial review to the Federal Court of Canada within 60 days of April 21, 2015, the date the decision was received.

If for some reasons, you are seeing unusual delay in processing your case, i suggest ordering GCMS/CAIPS. Process is straight forward, and can be requested though email - attaching the required forms. 30 days approximately for receiving your notes, and 40$ or so for ordering your file.

http://www.caips.ca/

And as for me, my hopes are getting diminished...All in all, i think its going to be a long sleepless nights for me, until i get to know whats going on with my application. I am also working on required funds that i need for Judicial review for my case.

I agree with diplomatru.

Please ask for original communications from CIC & verify that your attorneys are not hiding anything.
Once you are sure that they are not hiding & decision is given as what you are saying then I believe case is in your favour. Apeal for it & you should get the favorable decision.

feeling So sorry for the pain you are going through right now. Wish everything falls alright v soon..!!

I appreciate that during this tough time as well you are caring for forum-mates & not missing to suggest for applying for GCMS .

michael87

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
13-01-2015 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted upfront
File Transfer...
02-03-2015
Med's Request
04-03-2015 along with PCC/RPRF
Med's Done....
13-03-2015 (medicals uploaded); 28-04-2013 (medicals received)
Interview........
PCC received on 21-04-2015
Passport Req..
14-05-2015 / PPT received 29-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
LANDED..........
29-05-2015 at Fort Erie/ Peace Bridge. PR card received on 27-08-2015.
Good Evening All,

Based on my timeline, when do you think I can expect 3rd line update and a final decision to be made.

Your advice is appreciated.

fswevaluation

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA/ NEW YORK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June 2014
LANDED..........
6th July 2015/Toronto
nartcr said:
I do not know where to begin, or what my thoughts are right now.

I was asked by CIC to send FBI PCC back on Sept 2014 and gave me 2 months time, i.e., until Nov 16 2014 for submission of documents. Because of FBI delays, i requested for extension. They gave me extension till Dec 16 2014. I got my FBI PCC on Dec 12 2014, and sent it to CIC office - received and signed by CIC authorities on Dec 15 2014. FBI certificate was favorable in my judgement.

I sent an email to CIC authorities as well, stating, i had sent the FBI PCC documents along with tracking details the same day. I sent multiple emails to CIC and i wasn't getting any response back, even though, i got confirmation stating my email was delivered successfully to them.

Today i received an email from my attorneys - Peter and Abram Kroshack, that CIC had refused my application since they didn't receive FBI PCC till date. This is the only communication i got. Luckily, to prove there has been some mistake in CIC, CAIPS/GCMS notes which i ordered last month shows a different story that FBI PCC was received by CIC. I got notes last week. It shows a line in CAIPS/GCMS which states:

comments: Document Received : Narayanan Doraiswamy :- FBI Clearance.
created/updated date : 2014/12/17.

I think i have 2 options here:
a) Send them an email/detailed letter explaining the case, and ask CIC to reconsider the decision.
b) if for some reason CIC does not agree to resume the processing of your application, I will submit an application for leave and judicial review to the Federal Court of Canada within 60 days of April 21, 2015, the date the decision was received.

If for some reasons, you are seeing unusual delay in processing your case, i suggest ordering GCMS/CAIPS. Process is straight forward, and can be requested though email - attaching the required forms. 30 days approximately for receiving your notes, and 40$ or so for ordering your file.

http://www.caips.ca/

And as for me, my hopes are getting diminished...All in all, i think its going to be a long sleepless nights for me, until i get to know whats going on with my application. I am also working on required funds that i need for Judicial review for my case.
Don't give up. You will receive PR --just put up a fight. You have GCMS notes and you will win. All the best

bat001

Oct 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2***
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2015
LANDED..........
28-03-2015 PR CARD Rcv'd(40 days)
:)hahaha congrats bro...finally!!!...so you were asked for POF lol...did you have the minimum amount there or just any amount :)?
Diplomatru said:
Just landed at the Falls POE. CBSA officer requested POF, so bring it along (I did). Filed a B4E form for goods to follow at the customs desk. Nothing much to say. It's exactly 9 months since I applied. Thanks everyone for your contributions, and see you in Canada. I'll stick around :)

Maharana

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent
Hi All,

we have been requested medical, fbi pcc and fees

our mail package should contain what all?
do we need to send them seperately or together in 1 package?
-

nartcr

Dec 13, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 16 2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
AOR1: June 6 2016 SA: July 20 2016 AOR2: Sep 1 2016 PGR Request: Sep 27 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS shows in process status
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
May 3 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 6 2017 Sent Jan 10 2017 Rvcd Jan 20 2017
LANDED..........
March 5 2017 - Vancouver
andy6835 said:
I agree with diplomatru.

Please ask for original communications from CIC & verify that your attorneys are not hiding anything.
Once you are sure that they are not hiding & decision is given as what you are saying then I believe case is in your favour. Apeal for it & you should get the favorable decision.

feeling So sorry for the pain you are going through right now. Wish everything falls alright v soon..!!

I appreciate that during this tough time as well you are caring for forum-mates & not missing to suggest for applying for GCMS .
I do not think attorneys are hiding anything, because i send the FBI PCC myself to CPC-Ottawa. I really do not know how to get around this. I have sent CIC an email explaining the same, and my attorneys also would be doing the same. I am hoping for the best here.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bat001 said:
:)hahaha congrats bro...finally!!!...so you were asked for POF lol...did you have the minimum amount there or just any amount :)?
I had over the required amount. I wouldn't go for landing otherwise.

@ Darlings,
I take this chance to thank each and every one of you for your congratulations. Total time logged in this forum is 30 days, 15 hours. Looking at how many people stepped forward to celebrate the end of my FSW visa journey, I can totally see that this time was not spent in vain. But those of you who had landed already, probably observed CBSA officers' reaction: it's not a big deal for them, just a job. And they, at least, meet applicants "in the flesh", so what can we expect from COs, who work with papers only in CIC? This sudden revelation made me consider that the more information we have, the more excited we get and consequently, the less interested we are in our everyday lives. Old school applicants (before CAIPS) waited for years with considerably less insight, and I got frustrated once at CIO stage and the second time in February, when the file appeared stuck. I got over it in the beginning of March and stayed cool until today. So, it looks like I boosted my emotional integrity, which is a perk per se, but still in a premature form. Apparently, there are other implications, but they will take time to digest and grasp. Now that the PR quest is accomplished, I need some new long-term project, because I became somewhat a junky for this multi-layer delayed information processing and networking. Don't know what it is going to be yet.

And also, I extend my special thanks to Goku who actually stayed in the thread while others vanished after visa issuance. If there is a star in this forum, you are an uncontested nominee for this title for altruism and self-control (considering the transfer of your file to NYVO and how exceptionally you managed the wait time before the interview). Cheers bro!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nartcr said:
I do not think attorneys are hiding anything, because i send the FBI PCC myself to CPC-Ottawa. I really do not know how to get around this. I have sent CIC an email explaining the same, and my attorneys also would be doing the same. I am hoping for the best here.
For starters, they have yet to disclose the contents of the rejection letter

ray2210

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bat001 said:
Diplo - A silly question

You are already in Canada on a study permit. When you went for your landing, I am sure you took your documents and met the CBSA officers. What did you fill in the B4E form?

bat001

Oct 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2***
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2015
LANDED..........
28-03-2015 PR CARD Rcv'd(40 days)
Yea respect to Goku for sure, I always like guys like that but honestly, its a typical human being behavior to abscond after all needs have been met. I will always respect "Maslow's hierarchy of needs" I personally can mention atleast 2 to 3 forum names of people here who disappeared immediately after visa issuance :D and I can equally demonstrate on this forum how these people went emotionally upside down with tensions and heart-attacks :D when their files had unnecessary delays etc (they were still being consoled by the same people :) here) Its not gonna be the last though lol ...But like I said, such is life and no matter what happens, we are still humans and we do it for God - We shall continue to share our love no matter what :).

I personally said I will continue to come on here (even though I have a busy schedule) to help as much as I can and probably stop when Diplomatru (nice to eventually end the journey) gets his visa because of your sacrifice to people here - I know your file will be unstoppable like a tsunami once it starts to move and you will be surprised how quickly you have become a landed immigrant...

As you can see, time flies speedily & Sincerely I doff my hat bro:)
Diplomatru said:
I had over the required amount. I wouldn't go for landing otherwise.

@ Darlings,
I take this chance to thank each and every one of you for your congratulations. Total time logged in this forum is 30 days, 15 hours. Looking at how many people stepped forward to celebrate the end of my FSW visa journey...................

Zorookas

Mar 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-14
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER: 16-12-14
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
12-02-15
Med's Done....
02-03-15 ECAS 3rd line: 12-03-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-04-15 Passports reached Cairo Visa Office: 19-04-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-15 Passports received: 09-05-15
LANDED..........
July-15 ISA
Does anyone know how long Cairo office takes to print the visa in the passports?

Thanks

mamacoded

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th Sept
Doc's Request.
05/02/2015
Nomination.....
29th Dec
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
05/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/02/2015
Interview........
meds updated on ECAS 15/04/2015 DM according to ECAS 8th May
Passport Req..
14/05/2015, Passport received at CPC - May 19
VISA ISSUED...
visa received May 28
LANDED..........
29/05/2015
Dear Diplomatru,

Congrats on your landing and the conclusion of this journey.Best of luck in all you do.

Regards