+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - CPC OTTAWA - Visa Office - Let's Connect Here

minasoliman

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Guys plz help a friend got a letter from ottawa we couldn't understand what shall we do
Or what does it mean?
his is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that .Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

· Have you married or divorced?

· Have you given birth or adopted a child?

· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?

· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform Case Processing Center – Ottawa (CPC-O) immediately:

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized.

RPRF

We wish to remind you at this time that yourRight of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

· Go to the website:https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed

· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”

· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant

· You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one

· Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490

· Click “Submit”

· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.

You must send the receipt to CPC-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais@cic.gc.ca .

Your response to the above requests is required within 30 days. Thank you for your immediate attention to these matters.

civilengr

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/27/2014
AOR Received.
PER 01/28/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Additional docs requested : 03/06/2015. doc sent 03/20/2015 RPRF : 03/27/2015
Med's Request
03/28/2015
Med's Done....
04/07/2015 Medical recieved : 04/14/2015
Interview........
Decision Made : 05/30/2015
Passport Req..
06/02/2015
LANDED..........
06/25/2015
minasoliman said:
Guys plz help a friend got a letter from ottawa we couldn't understand what shall we do
Or what does it mean?
his is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that .Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?

· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform Case Processing Center – Ottawa (CPC-O) immediately:

CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized.

RPRF

We wish to remind you at this time that yourRight of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

· You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one

· Click “Submit”

· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.

You must send the receipt to CPC-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca .

Your response to the above requests is required within 30 days. Thank you for your immediate attention to these matters.

It means CONGRATULATIONS you have got RPRF!!!

Just follow the instructions in the email.

And update your timeline on the left please

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
Recvd March 24-th, DM May 12-th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
Diplomatru said:
That's great news! Gonna give them a call now
I hope you will hear good news :)

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
Diplomatru said:
Thanks. No new notes on file though. Latest is 'sent for visa issuance, Apr. 14'.
They are testing your patience but you will get your reward ;)

jamal12345

May 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest (Bulgaria)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-8-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
Med's Request
3-23-2015
Med's Done....
2-4-15 Med's Rcvd.....: 11-4-15
Passport Req..
19-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-5-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
Diplomatru said:
Thanks. No new notes on file though. Latest is 'sent for visa issuance, Apr. 14'.
Don't worry brother, I'm sure everything is fine. Just drink a beer/wine or both. ;D
I'm just finishing my beer and look over next. :p

Salute... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmeUuoxyt_E&list=RDDmeUuoxyt_E&index=1

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
DM 04-01-2016 PPR 05-01-2016
minasoliman said:
Or what does it mean?

CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

RPRF

· Click “Submit”

You must send the receipt to CPC-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca .

Congratulation ..do share your timeline with all of us ..!!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamal12345 said:
Don't worry brother, I'm sure everything is fine. Just drink a beer/wine or both. ;D
I'm just finishing my beer and look over next. :p

Salute... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmeUuoxyt_E&list=RDDmeUuoxyt_E&index=1
I am not worried at all Bro. Not after I completed all the coursework for my grad studies. Cheers! I will have some wine in the evening)

civilengr

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/27/2014
AOR Received.
PER 01/28/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Additional docs requested : 03/06/2015. doc sent 03/20/2015 RPRF : 03/27/2015
Med's Request
03/28/2015
Med's Done....
04/07/2015 Medical recieved : 04/14/2015
Interview........
Decision Made : 05/30/2015
Passport Req..
06/02/2015
LANDED..........
06/25/2015
Diplomatru said:
I am not worried at all Bro. Not after I completed all the coursework for my grad studies. Cheers! I will have some wine in the evening)

Congratulations! That must be a relief!

jamal12345

May 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest (Bulgaria)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-8-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
Med's Request
3-23-2015
Med's Done....
2-4-15 Med's Rcvd.....: 11-4-15
Passport Req..
19-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-5-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
Diplomatru said:
Awesome news, Bro. So you mean that you have a reason to get drunk, and that's my reason to open another beer. :p
I hope some day we'll do that together, but the distance will be a big problem. Maybe in the middle. ;D

minasoliman

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
civilengr said:
It means CONGRATULATIONS you have got RPRF!!!

Just follow the instructions in the email.

And update your timeline on the left please
But i didn't got medical request ,and getting rppf means what?

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
DM 04-01-2016 PPR 05-01-2016
minasoliman said:
But i didn't got medical request ,and getting rppf means what?
You will get it soon probably tomorrow ..!!

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
Diplomatru said:
Congratulations!!! :D

laviyash

May 8, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014 cc charged 05th Jan
Nomination.....
PER 28th January,2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
19th Feb,2015
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Medicals uploaded by doctor-11-04-2015 Ecas 3rd line:22-04-2015 PCC Sent:May 6,15
Passport Req..
May23,2015..☺☺4th LINE DM-MAY25,2015, PASSPORT RECEIVED(CIC):May 26,2015 PP RETURN TRACKER ACTIVATE-JUNE04,2015
VISA ISSUED...
May27,2015..Received pp frm CIC:June5,2015
LANDED..........
June05,2015...Journey complete!!
Please do not reply to this email.

Date: 2015-04-21

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Information in e-CAS is not up-to-date - Most recent application status is not reflected

It is normal for some actions to not be reflected in e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) for many weeks due to the volume of information received at the visa offices and the case processing centres.

In many cases, an in-process file is actually waiting in a queue for initial review as applications are handled in the order they are received and on a case-by-case basis. The waiting time in this initial queue can be lengthy, depending on the standard processing times. Applications are processed according to the Application Processing Time at a given location.

In addition, other actions happening to your file are not shown on e-CAS (example: security checks) so it may appear as though nothing is happening to your file. But be assured that e-CAS is updated on a weekly basis.

The information in this email is meant to assist you in understanding the immigration and citizenship policies and/or procedures. If you plan on consulting this email again at a future date, please visit our website at www.cic.gc.ca to ensure that you have the most current information.

laviyash

May 8, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014 cc charged 05th Jan
Nomination.....
PER 28th January,2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
19th Feb,2015
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Medicals uploaded by doctor-11-04-2015 Ecas 3rd line:22-04-2015 PCC Sent:May 6,15
Passport Req..
May23,2015..☺☺4th LINE DM-MAY25,2015, PASSPORT RECEIVED(CIC):May 26,2015 PP RETURN TRACKER ACTIVATE-JUNE04,2015
VISA ISSUED...
May27,2015..Received pp frm CIC:June5,2015
LANDED..........
June05,2015...Journey complete!!
That kind call centre agent also informed me that our medicals are received and assessed by the officer..and there seems no problem with medicals..