+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - CPC OTTAWA - Visa Office - Let's Connect Here

North Pole

Nov 30, 2014
ihsmina said:
Dear All i really need your help urgently
i am in Egypt, i need to send passports to Ottawa today
i will send them to CPC via DHL
I am planning to send a return prepaid label via DHL TO RETURN PASSPORT TO MY FRIEND IN VANCOUVER
Is it Ok ??? do i need to send passports to my friend first and he send them from Vancouver ???
should i buy i return label via Canadapost not DHL ???
I AM REALLY CONFUSED NEED URGENT HELP
Dear ihsmina, I am in similar situation. Yet i decided to send the passports to my relative in Canada and then he will buy the return labels and then send to Ottawa. I also sent an email to Canadian embassey in Cairo asking them if they can print my visa here. If they answer before i send the passports next week i will print them from Cairo. If not i will send them to my relative in Canada and he takes care of the rest.

I have not tried buying return label from Canada-post online, but i read some people had difficulty doing so with a credit card outside Canada. But not sure.

If i receive a reply from Canadian Embassy by Thursday i will let you know.

Best of luck

Ahmed Badawi

Jul 22, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Nomination.....
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already Sent
Med's Request
23-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-03-2015 / MR Received 17-03-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
Dear All,

In an effort to spread the knowledge among us and to help each other take more informed decisions, I have created a survey asking about our plans for immigrations. Questions included in the survey are like, which city you plan to settle in, type of flight you’re planning to take, what will you do till you get your license (in case you job requires licensing), plus other questions that I think will be helpful to all of us.

Please note that this survey is anonymous, which means no one is going to know what answers you have given. All results are going to be analyzed and shown at an overall level (combined responses) without identification of the members participating in the survey. Also please note that there are no right or wrong answers in the survey, I am only interested in your own opinion and plans. So try to answer to the best of your knowledge.

I will leave the link active for couple of weeks, and then I will be preparing the analysis presentation and I will be sharing it again on this forum so that everyone can use the results and read about what the majority are thinking of.

One last point to note is that the survey is designed for the Principal Applicant only. It would be great if you can participate in the survey, it will take you less than 5 minutes to finish. The link is provided below:

http://goo.gl/forms/t14LEiHxar

Thanks for your help, your feedback is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Ahmed

ihsmina

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
North Pole said:
Dear ihsmina, I am in similar situation. Yet i decided to send the passports to my relative in Canada and then he will buy the return labels and then send to Ottawa. I also sent an email to Canadian embassey in Cairo asking them if they can print my visa here. If they answer before i send the passports next week i will print them from Cairo. If not i will send them to my relative in Canada and he takes care of the rest.

I have not tried buying return label from Canada-post online, but i read some people had difficulty doing so with a credit card outside Canada. But not sure.

If i receive a reply from Canadian Embassy by Thursday i will let you know.

Best of luck
thanks for fast reply
i already made the return label online since minutes
it is so easy and not required canadian credit card
i print the label and i will go to ARAMEX to send it to CPC
I hope everything goes smoothly

Ahmed Badawi

Jul 22, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Nomination.....
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already Sent
Med's Request
23-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-03-2015 / MR Received 17-03-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
ihsmina said:
thanks for fast reply
i already made the return label online since minutes
it is so easy and not required canadian credit card
i print the label and i will go to ARAMEX to send it to CPC
I hope everything goes smoothly
Hi. Can you give us a step by step guide on how to make such labels from Canada Post. It would be of great help.

Thanks in advance

MrBank

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11_09-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
2016!!!
Are you in the US ?
If you are , police divisions have finger printing offices , for as low as 6 dollars , they will finger print you to FBI specifications . I think you even get 2 fingerprint cards for that price.

Grace1978 said:
Hello All,

I just received today rejected package from FBI PCC ( poor quality of fingerprints). I applied in the Dec for fingerprints just in case CIC will ask for it. I already received request for Medical & Payment, they didn't ask for new PCC (I provided PCC with application) should I submit FBI PCC application one more time just in case CIC will ask for it or you think they will not ask for updated one since I got MR already ...

Please advise,

Grace

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
Recvd March 24-th, DM May 12-th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
MrBank said:
Are you in the US ?
If you are , police divisions have finger printing offices , for as low as 6 dollars , they will finger print you to FBI specifications . I think you even get 2 fingerprint cards for that price.
Yes I am in USA, I will do another finger print and will send it - just in case... it doesn't hurt to have it in file.
Thank You

I just check I have third line - Medical received - I am very happy - but still worry if all will go through fine...

Humber2014

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2014
Nomination.....
26-01-2015
Med's Request
13-03-2015
Med's Done....
Rec'd 28-04-2015
Passport Req..
14-05-2014
LANDED..........
14-06-2015
Congrats Grace!

Grace1978 said:
Yes I am in USA, I will do another finger print and will send it - just in case... it doesn't hurt to have it in file.
Thank You

I just check I have third line - Medical received - I am very happy - but still worry if all will go through fine...

MrBank

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11_09-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
2016!!!
Just go to any police station and ask for their finger print, each city will only have one fingerprinting office . You can search on Google for the city you are in.

Grace1978 said:
Thank You

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
MrBank said:
Just go to any police station and ask for their finger print, each city will only have one fingerprinting office . You can search on Google for the city you are in.
Thank You friend :)

Thank You Humber :)

zamanahmed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th Sep, 2014
AOR Received.
PER: 12 January, 2015
LANDED..........
13th May, 2015
Do I need to send RPRF pay receipt to Ottawa by post?
I have already e-mail them though.

SKguy

Feb 10, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, quick question i got and i wasn't sure how to answer. When applying for FSW can you count the experience you had while you were a full time student in Canada? something like internship/co-op experience for engineers for example

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
zamanahmed said:
Do I need to send RPRF pay receipt to Ottawa by post?
I have already e-mail them though.
I just sent email with attachment, nothing by post. In email from them it says:

10. You must send the receipt to CPC-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais@cic.gc.ca

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If the physician is listed as e-medical , do we need to send physical acknowledgement of medical done to CPC or scan copy with email works ?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andy6835 said:
If the physician is listed as e-medical , do we need to send physical acknowledgement of medical done to CPC or scan copy with email works ?
You may send a scan to CPC-CTD email but it is not mandatory