Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
lyn4pow said:
Does anyone know how long it takes Ottawa to update e-cas when medicals have been received? Thanks!
usually it takes i to two weeks
it can be one to two months to
it took 24 days for mine to get updated
sir diplos still not updated yet
the cas update is not very imp
if your results are uploaded and if your doc says you are good then dont worry you are good
sometimes it gets updated on the due date for med submission
thanks

waitingforfsw

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
Hello Experts,
This is my first post here.I have a quick question for you guys regarding FSW process.I am currently in USA and have received PER around end of Jan and still waiting for MR.My Visa office is Ottawa.

I have read somewhere on this forum only that once Visa office is fixed , its very difficult to request change in Visa office.Like from Ottawa to NDVO. Now my current US Visa will expire in July and all my steps might not be over by then so i would be going to India before i can actually get a Visa stamped PP.

My question is this: Why will i ever need to request Visa office change after PER anyway.I have read that Medicals can be done from any approved physician (anywhere in the world) and after that when PP request comes you can either arrange to send your Passport to Ottawa through a friend or request CIC that Visa stamping should be done in Delhi??
Is my understanding correct?? That is once i get MR done and third line is activated.Even if i am out of USA i can either send my passports through a friend to USA or Ottawa or request that my stamping be done from India.Do they actually care that you are physically located in USA or not??

jithesh69

Nov 24, 2014
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-AUG-2014
AOR Received.
08-DEC-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
31-JAN-2015
Interview........
3rd Line Update 15th FEB 2015
Passport Req..
01-MAY-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-MAY-2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
waitingforfsw said:
Hello Experts,
This is my first post here.I have a quick question for you guys regarding FSW process.I am currently in USA and have received PER around end of Jan and still waiting for MR.My Visa office is Ottawa.

I have read somewhere on this forum only that once Visa office is fixed , its very difficult to request change in Visa office.Like from Ottawa to NDVO. Now my current US Visa will expire in July and all my steps might not be over by then so i would be going to India before i can actually get a Visa stamped PP.

My question is this: Why will i ever need to request Visa office change after PER anyway.I have read that Medicals can be done from any approved physician (anywhere in the world) and after that when PP request comes you can either arrange to send your Passport to Ottawa through a friend or request CIC that Visa stamping should be done in Delhi??
Is my understanding correct?? That is once i get MR done and third line is activated.Even if i am out of USA i can either send my passports through a friend to USA or Ottawa or request that my stamping be done from India.Do they actually care that you are physically located in USA or not??
They don't care. They just need the passport. And you are right, Medicals can be done anywhere in the world. I am in your similar situation and my Visa expires in May 2015.

North Pole

Nov 30, 2014
ihsmina said:
please i need help
anyone from Egypt know how long it takes to send a request to ottawa for sending Passports to The Canadian Embassy in Cairo for printing visa here,
i am afraid of sending the request , if it will takes so long i will send it by courier and return to a friend in USA
Dear Ihsmina,
Congratulations :)
I have sent an email to Canadian Embassy in Cairo (along with a copy of the Ready for Visa email) at following addresses (cairo@international.gc.ca, cairo-cs@international.gc.ca) asking them if it is possible to print the visa in Cairo office. I am patiently waiting for their reply within 2 weeks period.

If i do not get a feedback i will go with plan B and send the passports to Canada and get them delivered to a relative there.

Will get you updated if i get a feedback.

vvd22

Mar 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC: 19-02-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 20-03-2015
Med's Request
03-06-2015
Med's Done....
11-06-2015
Interview........
Med Recv'd 23-06-2015
Passport Req..
20-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2015
Hi guys,

Just wanted to share my timeline here

App sent: Dec 19/2014
App recd: Dec 23/2014
Fees charged: Feb 20/2015
PER recd: March 19/2015
Visa office: CPC Ottawa

ihsmina

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
North Pole said:
Dear Ihsmina,
Congratulations :)
I have sent an email to Canadian Embassy in Cairo (along with a copy of the Ready for Visa email) at following addresses (cairo @ international.gc.ca, cairo-cs @ international.gc.ca) asking them if it is possible to print the visa in Cairo office. I am patiently waiting for their reply within 2 weeks period.

If i do not get a feedback i will go with plan B and send the passports to Canada and get them delivered to a relative there.

Will get you updated if i get a feedback.
Thanks for kind cooperation
why you didn't send an email to cpc Ottawa???

North Pole

Nov 30, 2014
sarsoura63 said:
Good morning Guys,
And after a long wait, I finally got my "ready for visa" email ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D
I got it last night. alhamdulelah
Good Luck to everyone here :)
Alf Mabrouk.

To give you an update about sending passport here is what i decided to do.

I have sent an email to Canadian Embassy in Cairo (along with a copy of the Ready for Visa email) at following addresses (cairo@international.gc.ca, cairo-cs@international.gc.ca) asking them if it is possible to print the visa in Cairo office. I am patiently waiting for their reply within 2 weeks period.

Please advise if you found another option.

North Pole

Nov 30, 2014
ihsmina said:
Thanks for kind cooperation
why you didn't send an email to cpc Ottawa???
I do not want to make that move to avoid any possible delays. CPC Ottawa takes so much time to reply. My nerves can not handle further waiting and uncertainty.

Also what worries me is that so far there is no clear contact with Canadian Embassy in Cairo. They do not have an address, no phone number, only an email address. which i will wait to see if they answer to me inquiry.

So even if CPC Ottawa advise me to print at Cairo Embassy, how will i be able to address them? especially since the VFS Global visa center confirms that they have nothing to do with Immigration Visas.

Lets wait and see if they reply. Will keep you posted.

Preet prabh

Mar 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP fingerprints received on 29-01-2014
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
24-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18, 2015.... Passport sent March 31, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Already in canada
johnybegood said:
raise a cse stating the situation
send your pp to cpc
ask your hus to go to vfs by his own and explain the situation
Thanks johny and best wishes to you. I am sure this week or coming next week you will hear good news as well.

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Preet prabh said:
Thanks johny and best wishes to you. I am sure this week or coming next week you will hear good news as well.
plus one

Preet prabh

Mar 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP fingerprints received on 29-01-2014
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
24-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18, 2015.... Passport sent March 31, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Already in canada
I have emailed to cic asking them to make arrangements for getting my husbands visa printed @ another visa office. How long will they take to reply ?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Preet prabh said:
I have emailed to cic asking them to make arrangements for getting my husbands visa printed @ another visa office. How long will they take to reply ?
Can take a month

lyn4pow

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014.
Med's Request
March 13, 2015
Interview........
DM - May 30 2015
Passport Req..
June 10 2015. PP reached Ottawa June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP sent back June 19, 2015
Does someone know how they calculate points for education? I studied for two years in Canada, yet my GCMS notes states that it's a foreign credential and give me points for only one year. How could that be?