+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - CPC OTTAWA - Visa Office - Let's Connect Here

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nskatcv said:
I emailed as suggested to CPC-CTD-Ottawa. Its been 2 days now, no reply.

Are you guys aware of the average response-back time ?

Regards
Did you receive automated confirmation of receipt from CPC server?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amirali.mithani said:
Hello Forum Mates,

Anyone who has sent their passports from USA to Canada for visa stamping come across this message on UPS Tracking -

"Your package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release. / Delivery will be rescheduled."

Is it normal since we are mailing passports?

Thank you!
As per customs regulations a passport is a merchandise, not a document, that's why it should be cleared before release to the postal service.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Diplomatru said:
Did you receive automated confirmation of receipt from CPC server?
Yes, that I received moments after sending the email.

Regards

jithesh69

Nov 24, 2014
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-AUG-2014
AOR Received.
08-DEC-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
31-JAN-2015
Interview........
3rd Line Update 15th FEB 2015
Passport Req..
01-MAY-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-MAY-2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
nskatcv said:
Yes, that I received moments after sending the email.

Regards
There is no standard time of response. When I got the PCC/MR request, I was asked to provide PCC for my spouse in a country where I lived when we were not even married. So I sent a mail to CPC with the correct info on Jan 29th [same day as I got MR request]. I got a reply from them on Feb 9th.

Now I had to sent a mail to them to extend my FBI PCC submission date. Sent on Feb 26th. Till date no reply.

First time I just replied to MR request. Second time I sent with Subject as "Attention: Program Assistant GBXXXXX"

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jithesh69 said:
There is no standard time of response. When I got the PCC/MR request, I was asked to provide PCC for my spouse in a country where I lived when we were not even married. So I sent a mail to CPC with the correct info on Jan 29th[same day as I got MR request]. I got a reply from them on Feb 9th.

Now I had to sent a mail to them to extend my FBI PCC submission date. Sent on Feb 26th. Till date not reply.

First time I just replied to MR request. Second time I sent with Subject as "Attention: Program Assistant GBXXXXX"
Unfortunately that's true. Personally I haven't managed to get a reply from them at all. First query sent on Jan 20 (email), second query sent on Jan 30 (cse webform).

amirali.mithani

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30th, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
Any idea on how long would it take to clear customs?

amirali.mithani

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30th, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
Diplomatru said:
Thank you! Hope it clears and heads towards delivery soon.

Also, how many days does CIC keep the passport after receiving it for visa stamping?

Good Luck to All!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amirali.mithani said:
Thank you! Hope it clears and heads towards delivery soon.

Also, how many days do CIC keep the passport after receiving it for visa stamping?

Good Luck to All!
Average TAT is three weeks

jithesh69

Nov 24, 2014
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-AUG-2014
AOR Received.
08-DEC-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
31-JAN-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
01-MAY-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-MAY-2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Diplomatru said:
Unfortunately that's true. Personally I haven't managed to get a reply from them at all. First query sent on Jan 20 (email), second query sent on Jan 30 (cse webform).
I guess pattern is this. If it's their mistake, they reply. But if it's something we want, no reply!!!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jithesh69 said:
I guess pattern is this. If it's their mistake, they reply. But if it's something we want, no reply!!!
It looks like this line is embedded in their operations manual lol +1 ;D

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
jithesh69 said:
There is no standard time of response. When I got the PCC/MR request, I was asked to provide PCC for my spouse in a country where I lived when we were not even married. So I sent a mail to CPC with the correct info on Jan 29th [same day as I got MR request]. I got a reply from them on Feb 9th.

Now I had to sent a mail to them to extend my FBI PCC submission date. Sent on Feb 26th. Till date no reply.

Diplomatru said:
Thanks for replying guys.

This is absurd on part of CIC. Because mine was the case of asking them an alternative of FBI PCC (prints rejected twice), I guess I would have to wait for them to email me after the deadline, when they don't find it on their desk.

I do have PCC for my spouse, and both of our PCCs from our home country. Shall I just send those for now, and attach a cover letter mentioning the situation. Actually, this is what I asked in the email.

Regards

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
Recvd March 24-th, DM May 12-th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
Deal All,

I completed Medical on March 4-th, Medicals were e-send to CIC according to Doctor's office on March 9-th. Since than CIC didn't update the line - Medical received.

Do you advise me to contact Dr Office ask for some kind of proof that Medicals were submitted and email that to Ottawa? I just want to make sure all will be matched correctly, and I would like to make sure all will be good regarding deadline.

Please advise, and thank you
Grace

zamanahmed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th Sep, 2014
AOR Received.
PER: 12 January, 2015
LANDED..........
13th May, 2015
Me and my wife has completed medical on 3rd March. Doctor did not find my reference in the system but found her reference. So, doctor did upfront medical of me and linked this to my IME number. Its been more than two weeks but still no third line update of my ECAS. Should I be worried?

jithesh69

Nov 24, 2014
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-AUG-2014
AOR Received.
08-DEC-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
31-JAN-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
01-MAY-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-MAY-2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
nskatcv said:
Thanks for replying guys.

This is absurd on part of CIC. Because mine was the case of asking them an alternative of FBI PCC (prints rejected twice), I guess I would have to wait for them to email me after the deadline, when they don't find it on their desk.

I do have PCC for my spouse, and both of our PCCs from our home country. Shall I just send those for now, and attach a cover letter mentioning the situation. Actually, this is what I asked in the email.

Regards
Hello nskatcv,

I also sent them a cover letter explaining my situation. I sent application to FBI for me and spouse on first week of Jan 2015. No news yet. No Credit Card charge. But I did sent them all other PCC's. For me China and India. No reply till date. Mail, physical docs with cover letter sent Feb 26th. Till date no reply from CPC.

What is your situation bro?

Thanks,
JR