Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
Diplomatru said:
Does his name appear on page 2? Like Assigned to JH01572. What's the due date?
Diplomatru, Dittmar,

Mine is also assigned to JH01572...

Now I see why my medical was delayed 45 days lol...

CanadaTheDream

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Could someone please let me know what is the average time between the PER and Receiving the Medical request in Ottawa visa office ?

I've received my PER on 24th of Feb. 2015 .. I'm a single applicant ( no dependents or spouse ), so I guess my file is very simple.

When should I expect my MR ( hopefully ) ??

rpishere

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-22-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
10-03-2014
Med's Done....
11-18-2014 (with RPRF and PCC)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-13-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-26-2015 (Received 03-09-2015)
LANDED..........
Sep '2015
Hi -

Why would you send your passports to Ottawa when you don't live in Canada or the US? They clearly mentioned in the PPR that CPC-O never sends passports out of North America. You generated label, that's fine. Many people have done that and gotten their passports back but they live either in Canada or US (or have arranged for an address).

I think you'll be contacted soon to arrange for an address within US/ Canada and CPC-O will send it by regular mail in that case or you can provide them with a new label.

My 2 cents.

jetleesalah said:
Guys my passports were delivered to CPC-C at 3.40 pm. on 17th this month.

I have two questions please would you help to answer.

Firstly, did any body whom tracker got activated delivered his passports on 18 or later.

Secondly, I do not live in Canada or the USA, but while purchasing my label I used my MasterCard details and put Ottawa office address as the billing address. Because I have no canadian friends.

And it worked out. And a printing label appeared on the screen so i printed it and sent along with my passports.

Is this ok, has anybody done this?

Thanks bros.

jetleesalah

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/06/2014
Med's Request
01-12-2014
Med's Done....
04-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-02-2014
rpishere said:
Hi -

Why would you send your passports to Ottawa when you don't live in Canada or the US? They clearly mentioned in the PPR that CPC-O never sends passports out of North America. You generated label, that's fine. Many people have done that and gotten their passports back but they live either in Canada or US (or have arranged for an address).

I think you'll be contacted soon to arrange for an address within US/ Canada and CPC-O will send it by regular mail in that case or you can provide them with a new label.

My 2 cents.
I already have a relative in the USA, that i used his address in my label.

rpishere

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-22-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
10-03-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-13-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Sep '2015
I see. In that case you're fine. My passport reached there on Feb 19th, so tracker may get activated today or early next week.

jetleesalah said:
I already have a relative in the USA, that i used his address in my label.

h_g_boss

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Toronto - Ontario - Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER: 10-02-2015
AOR Received.
None
IELTS Request
With App.
File Transfer...
20-03-2015
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
21-04-2015 --- Received 20-05-2015
Passport Req..
WAITING.....
CanadaTheDream said:
Could someone please let me know what is the average time between the PER and Receiving the Medical request in Ottawa visa office ?

I've received my PER on 24th of Feb. 2015 .. I'm a single applicant ( no dependents or spouse ), so I guess my file is very simple.

When should I expect my MR ( hopefully ) ??

I have the same question. I've received my PER on 10th of feb.2015. Does anyone know how long could take to receive MR?

rahulaanshi

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Hello rpishere,

I live in USA... as you said, CPC-ottawa can send passport in USA. So can we create a return label from canadapost.ca....? I think in their website, we can select option of post outside Canada/US and this enables us to put our US address and accordingly it will calculate fees which we can pay with our US visa credit card.. I have three passports but in the website do we have to put lbs of weight..?

Am I following right or something missed..?

Regards,

rpishere said:
Hi -

My 2 cents.

rpishere

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-22-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
10-03-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-13-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Sep '2015
Hello rahulaanshi,

Yes you can generate return label. Select XpressPostUsa and when making payment, use your US credit card. In billing address, use your US address but in Province use Ontario and its zip code. The CC companies use only first 2 lines of address to verify payment.

For weight, your 3 passports will not be heavier than .05 pounds or around .02 kgs :)

rahulaanshi said:
Hello rpishere,

I live in USA... as you said, CPC-ottawa can send passport in USA. So can we create a return label from canadapost.ca....? I think in their website, we can select option of post outside Canada/US and this enables us to put our US address and accordingly it will calculate fees which we can pay with our US visa credit card.. I have three passports but in the website do we have to put lbs of weight..?

Am I following right or something missed..?

Regards,

rahulaanshi

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Hello rpishere,

I was just checking process on Canadapost.ca and looking for XpressPosUsa...its hell a lot of stuffs... Could you please guide me straight away what CIC recommends for return shipment for passports..? Do I need to buy and order Xpress envelope from canada to my home in USA before I send passports to CIC..? what is the easy and economic way of arranging this return shipment..?

Regards,

rpishere said:
Hello rahulaanshi,

Yes you can generate return label. Select XpressPostUsa and when making payment, use your US credit card. In billing address, use your US address but in Province use Ontario and its zip code. The CC companies use only first 2 lines of address to verify payment.

For weight, your 3 passports will not be heavier than .05 pounds or around .02 kgs :)

rpishere

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-22-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
10-03-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-13-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Sep '2015
Your only option is Canadapost.ca and XpresspostUSA. It will come around CAD 30 or so. No other economic way to arrange for return shipment from Canada to US for passports.

And yes, you need to buy and order XpresspostUSA label from CPC-O address to your home US address. You can mention "Documents" for the item being posted and once you are done with payments it will give you a return label. Print it and send with your passports and PPR mail. No need to include any envelope.

I already explained how you can use US credit card to do the same. Hope it helps.

rahulaanshi said:
Hello rpishere,

I was just checking process on Canadapost.ca and looking for XpressPosUsa...its hell a lot of stuffs... Could you please guide me straight away what CIC recommends for return shipment for passports..? Do I need to buy and order Xpress envelope from canada to my home in USA before I send passports to CIC..? what is the easy and economic way of arranging this return shipment..?

Regards,

zamanahmed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th Sep, 2014
AOR Received.
PER: 12 January, 2015
LANDED..........
13th May, 2015
Just received two mail from CPC Ottawa.

First mail was additional document request. I was expecting this mail as I did not submit PCC from my home country (Bangladesh). I have already collected PCC of Bangladesh for both me and my wife. Interestingly they also requested for RCMP Criminal Record Check (based on finger print) only for me. I was not expecting this. I am living in Winnipeg now. I will highly appreciate any suggestion about RCMP Criminal Record Check.

Second mail was about RPRF request.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zamanahmed said:
Just received two mail from CPC Ottawa.

First mail was additional document request. I was expecting this mail as I did not submit PCC from my home country (Bangladesh). I have already collected PCC of Bangladesh for both me and my wife. Interestingly they also requested for RCMP Criminal Record Check (based on finger print) only for me. I was not expecting this. I am living in Winnipeg now. I will highly appreciate any suggestion about RCMP Criminal Record Check.

Second mail was about RPRF request.
Who signed the letter? RK6165?

columbia

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-21-2014
AOR Received.
Nov-15-2014
Med's Request
Jan-22-2015
Med's Done....
Jan-27-2015
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-04-2015
Diplomatru said:
Welcome on board lol :D
I don't think JH01572 has anything to do with the delays. My last GCMS note that came on Jan 20, was assignment to JH01572 with an assigned due date of 2015/01/03. I should have gotten my medical request in december but was asked to send POF.

After my medical, I called them cpc-o last week, I was told of a new assigned date which is toward the end of March by the agent and I hope by then a decision would be made on my application. I have also ordered for a new GCMS notes.