+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - CPC OTTAWA - Visa Office - Let's Connect Here

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Destinationca said:
Even we did our medicals on Dec 21 and still waiting for an online update ..... -( feeling helpless here
It's ridiculous. Have you contacted them at all?

Destinationca

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-14
Nomination.....
Nov 04'14 (CC Charged)
AOR Received.
Nov 14'14 (PER email received)
IELTS Request
Sent with initial package
Med's Request
Dec 05'14 (MR received)
Med's Done....
Feb 15'15 (Medicals Received Status updated in eCAS)
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
May 01'15
VISA ISSUED...
May 15'15
LANDED..........
Sep 12'15
Diplomatru said:
It's ridiculous. Have you contacted them at all?
Had contacted them w.r.t an extension for FBI Report for now; will raise a CSE tomorrow for the medicals.

rpishere

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-22-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
10-03-2014
Med's Done....
11-18-2014 (with RPRF and PCC)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-13-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-26-2015 (Received 03-09-2015)
LANDED..........
Sep '2015
I hope you hear from them soon.

o_o said:
No - no reply nothing. Yesterday, I postal mailed a written letter to CPC-O making the same request to print my visa in the US. I also did a CSE. Normally, they are required to respond to the email in 20 working days. Let's see in the second week of Feb.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Destinationca said:
Had contacted them w.r.t an extension for FBI Report for now; will raise a CSE tomorrow for the medicals.
Are you planning to send email or use webform for CSE?

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Destinationca said:
Not sure if it's worth easing CSE, 20 days today and nothing heard back from CPC yet :(

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Diplomatru said:
they seem to reply randomly as far as CSE is concerned
Randomly as in time frame or randomly as in sometimes they reply and sometimes they don't?

ihsmina

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Diplomatru said:
Both statements are true! =(
i sent an inquiry and they replied after 45 days telling me that their medical branch may take weeks or months to review medical >>
what a stupid reply

moamana82

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02_09_2014
IELTS Request
sent with file
Are they working people long time i havent heard of any mr rprf of ppr

babake

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DavidTFS said:
Some good news for late July/early August applicants!

Today I received my RPRF and PCC request. Isn't this weird I haven't received the Medical Request but the RPRF ? I thought RPRF will be sent out by CPC after the PCC and MR

ECAS still showing the first line only!

below is my time line:

Application Filed: August 5, 2014
PER: November 26, 2014
PCC & RPRF: January 7th, 2015
MR: Pending

Good luck everyone :)

I did also receive request for PCC and renewed passport copies for my kids and spouse from CPO Ottawa yesterday 29/01/2015 and I have been given 60 days to submit them. Well on one hand its good news since it shows my application is still being worked on and moving forward but its also a bump since it take approximately 60 days +/- to renew my family passports from my country. Secondly I have to get PCC for the two countries I have been and lived which is quite a challenge given that I have been in Canada for a while. Another issue worth mentioning and probably ask the seniors who have successfully gone through this process is that they want me to show proof of funds yet am already in Canada on a work permit with with a full time permanent job that pays well.....and even cic website states that you don't have to show proof of fund if you already in Canada on a work permit and working. On my application I attached all my pay tubs and letter from my employer that states what I make.....I find it quite contradictory since proof of fund is to show your capacity to settle in Canada which I have already done the fact that I have a work permit and already been working for one and a half years, has medical insurance, has a baby born here and for all intent and purposes we have already integrated into the society.
My time line is as follows

Application filed 29th Sept 2014
CC charged 5th Dec 2014
PER 17th Dec 2014
PCC request 29th Jan 2014
Med Request ??
Passport Request ??
NOC:4011

Destinationca

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-14
Nomination.....
Nov 04'14 (CC Charged)
AOR Received.
Nov 14'14 (PER email received)
IELTS Request
Sent with initial package
Med's Request
Dec 05'14 (MR received)
Med's Done....
Feb 15'15 (Medicals Received Status updated in eCAS)
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
May 01'15
VISA ISSUED...
May 15'15
LANDED..........
Sep 12'15
Diplomatru said:
Are you planning to send email or use webform for CSE?
I did send them an email on Jan 09 for the FBI extension and still waiting ... so will try my luck with the Web form this time ..

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
babake said:
I did also receive request for PCC and renewed passport copies for my kids and spouse from CPO Ottawa yesterday 29/01/2015 and I have been given 60 days to submit them. Well on one hand its good news since it shows my application is still being worked on and moving forward but its also a bump since it take approximately 60 days +/- to renew my family passports from my country. Secondly I have to get PCC for the two countries I have been and lived which is quite a challenge given that I have been in Canada for a while. Another issue worth mentioning and probably ask the seniors who have successfully gone through this process is that they want me to show proof of funds yet am already in Canada on a work permit with with a full time permanent job that pays well.....and even cic website states that you don't have to show proof of fund if you already in Canada on a work permit and working. On my application I attached all my pay tubs and letter from my employer that states what I make.....I find it quite contradictory since proof of fund is to show your capacity to settle in Canada which I have already done the fact that I have a work permit and already been working for one and a half years, has medical insurance, has a baby born here and for all intent and purposes we have already integrated into the society.
My time line is as follows

Application filed 29th Sept 2014
CC charged 5th Dec 2014
PER 17th Dec 2014
PCC request 29th Jan 2014
Med Request ??
Passport Request ??
NOC:4011
As for the passports, if they were nearing expiration then you should have proactively renewed them even before being asked by CIC. Same with PCC, especially with the timeline it takes to get them. If you can't get them within 2 months, you can ask for extension.

As for the POF, it is waived only if you are in Canada with a VALID job offer (means LMO approved permanent job), and were applying through the arranged employment scheme. Still, some people in your situation didn't get asked to show POF, so it seems some VOs are more considerate than others. But, since technically you should have sent the POF (unless you applied through the arranged employment stream), you would have to show it now that you are asked to.

Dittmar

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
Med's Request
16-12-2014 (medical results uploaded Jan 7th)
Med's Done....
20-01-2015 (3rd line)
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
11-04-2015
namaste said:
As for the passports, if they were nearing expiration then you should have proactively renewed them even before being asked by CIC. Same with PCC, especially with the timeline it takes to get them. If you can't get them within 2 months, you can ask for extension.

As for the POF, it is waived only if you are in Canada with a VALID job offer (means LMO approved permanent job), and were applying through the arranged employment scheme. Still, some people in your situation didn't get asked to show POF, so it seems some VOs are more considerate than others. But, since technically you should have sent the POF (unless you applied through the arranged employment stream), you would have to show it now that you are asked to.
Hi namaste. Hope everything is great with you. In which status are you now? Only waiting for PPR? Have you had your 3rd line yet?