Waived
Passport Req..
27-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Feb-2015
LANDED..........
03-apr-2015 (Thank God)
Diplomatru said:
You can travel to Tel Aviv to have the visa stamped at that location. It's an hour flight.
Either you never open news or you are not funny at all to have such an idea

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
My Interview Experience
VO changed from CPC-O to NVYO for Interview purpose (as per GCMS)

My interview was scheduled early in the morning (before embassy's operational time). I was the first one in waiting area, not even all lights were switched on. Only a Security guy to do security check.

He saw Interview invitation letter, did security check, and then told me wait in waiting area. I was told to submit some other document on reception but embassy was not yet opened So, I kept document with myself.

After 5 minutes, I was called in a room for interview. Then the officer told me that they have all the thing they need to assess my application and their concern was my Work Experience and had questions on Genuinity of my company. Few personal question were asked to me as a verification such as my civil status, etc. , then asked me many questions about my company. The officer then started acting weird. I was trying to explain the officer about some questions in Financial Statement of my company which I sent earlier, and suddenly officer got furious and told me that " he know how to read financial statement ". I dint argue. I again explain same thing again and no question was over that.
In other question: Again I was trying to explain what was asked but the officer got angry (may be acting to see if I get scared and lose confidence, as those who lie might get scared in this situation) and told me to end this interview if I didn't answer question properly. But the fact was, whatever I told was a fact and there was nothing else to say (Officer was checking my confidence that if my answer changes if he gets furious), Officer then again asked me the same question. I explained same thing again (I was little scared from inside but I didn't let that came on face), The officer then smiled and said "why didn't you submitted that document of your company", and I replied " I was not asked to submit it, so I didn't". Then the officer said that "Again I will have to send you document request, and you will have to submit it" and I replied that " if you want I can get it from my company and submit it" (I was asked to submit documents twice before interview). Officer said "Ok".

I cant mention few questions here as they are related to my company. But every time the officer insisted on answering the question that was asked. I don't know but what I felt was they knew everything, but they just wanted to hear from me.

Then, officer explained me point which was given to me for education, age, etc., and agreed to CIO- Sydney that I meet MI (from GCMS). Then officer explained me that my Criminality, Medical is clear. All that is remaining is security. Senior officer will complete the security and then will send me RPRF and PPR clubbed together, also explained me everything related to landing and visa validity also advised me to let them know incase of change in Civil status, change in address, etc . I knew all that stuff but I just listened. Then officer told me sign a part on Schedule A or 3(not sure), and asked me if I had any questions. I was not having no questions so I said "No", greeted the officer and then left.

P.S.

Interview was 50 minutes long. 40 minutes talk related to my company, 5 minutes talk regarding me and 5 minutes explaining the process from there on.
Officer didn't even saw Additional Document which was requested to bring in Interview.
I was nervous inside but I was confident from outside.
I was not even asked any questions which I thought they would ask. So, people who has interview please don't overstress yourself as they might not have same question as you think they might have.
My interview was scheduled in New York VO. My VO was CPC-Ottawa (as I am in Canada from past 4.5 years), but as they don't conduct interview's so my application was transferred to NYVO, and my VO was changed to NVYO.
I was in New York City 3 days before my interview was scheduled. I had so much fun for 3 day that I didn't even thought of interview for a second because overstress will affect your confidence and less confidence will affect your performance in interview.
Most difficult thing was to pass time after getting interview invitation as it was scheduled after 2.5 months.

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
@ Goku Thank you for sharing. Surprised why they had any questions on the genuinity of your company. Hope you had fun in NYC!

vinayrao

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Vijay_Kumar said:
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
Vijay,

can i give my friend who lives in canada credit card details and , complete the xpresspost form and print the label here from USA itself?

Thanks,
Vinay

Vijay_Kumar

Jul 31, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
02-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
I am Waiting
LANDED..........
Yet to decide
vinayrao said:
Vijay,

can i give my friend who lives in canada credit card details and , complete the xpresspost form and print the label here from USA itself?

Thanks,
Vinay
Yes vinay you can, i did the same

Vijay_Kumar

Jul 31, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
02-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
I am Waiting
LANDED..........
Yet to decide
vinayrao said:
Vijay,

Thanks,
Vinay
i will call you in the afternoon, bit busy at work now

pssreddy25

Jul 2, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
ECAS - Application Received 29-05-14
Nomination.....
PER - 23 -10-14
AOR Received.
N/A(CPC-O Does not send AOR)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS - Started processing 31-10-2014
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
ECAS - Medical Received 23-10-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
Soon....!
namwbysbd said:
My Friend
CPC will do . I had similar situation and they cancelled the second application
Thank you namwbysbd...So, I am going to get my Money back for second application ...:) :) :)

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FYI dears,

today got request from CPC-CTD to send them:

a. specific duties for all positions held since XXXX and;
b. supervisor's names

I provided the requested information accordingly. It's good that they are working on the file.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Diplomatru said:
FYI dears,

b. supervisor's names

I provided the requested information accordingly. It's good that they are working on the file.
Did you already sent that information ??

Vijay_Kumar

Jul 31, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
02-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
I am Waiting
LANDED..........
Yet to decide
Diplomatru said:
FYI dears,

b. supervisor's names

you are in canada already right

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goku said:
Did you already sent that information ??
Yes, within hours from the request. The email hit inbox 8:40 am EST. I also mentioned emails of supervisors in case they want to follow-up with them. The title of the email said: REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.

rpishere

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-22-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
10-03-2014
Med's Done....
11-18-2014 (with RPRF and PCC)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-13-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-26-2015 (Received 03-09-2015)
LANDED..........
Sep '2015
Wow - they are really acting up now. Some interviews, requests for additional information etc. Not sure what's driving point for this - VO thought process/ doubts or security checks or random internet search not leading to any conclusiveness.

Hope it gets sorted out soon for everyone.
Diplomatru said:
Yes, within hours from the request. The email hit inbox 8:40 am EST. I also mentioned emails of supervisors in case they want to follow-up with them. The title of the email said: REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.