WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
JustRaf said:
By the way, can you share how much time did CPC-O give you to submit the passports?
30 days

o_o said:
Congratulations!!!! I'm curious when was your file complete i.e. when was your last document received. Your profile seems to indicate Oct 31, but if I recall you also had your FBI PCC pending.

Finally, I am curious if someone could answer this:

I'm an Indian national living in the US, and it seems that I cannot send my passport out of the country. Has anyone had/or knows someone who had the experience of what CPC-O does to such applicants. I think they ask you to send the passports to some Canadian embassy/consulate in the US. Is this correct? How long did this process take?

Thank you,
o_o
I had submitted it with application and was not asked for updated PCC.

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
pdhillon said:
Wow CISCO Congrats Buddy ... Hopefully things get smooth soon for all of Us. ☺
Thank you bro. My passports should reach CPC-O tomorrow.
Well wishes to those who are awaiting PPR.

JustRaf said:
WOW......Congratulations man, wish you a wonderful life in Canada.

Much appreciated sharing this much awaited wonderful news as soon as you received it.

+1000000 to you
Thank you.
I will update everyone with more details as they become available.

calltsr said:
Congrats Cisco
;D

pepe84 said:
Many congrats!

What time did you get it? Was it from CPC CTD Ottawa email?

I am so happy for you!
I received 2 emails, 1 minute apart from each other. First actually came from an employee email and second was from generic CPC-CTD-Ottawa.
Thanks for well wishes.

pssreddy25 said:
Congrats Cisco.

You gave us a great Hope.
Thank you. HOPE/Patience is as we have.

rpishere said:
Woho...Congrats brother...Send passports ASAP..!
Done. Should be there tomorrow.

namaste said:
YAY...Congratulations!!!
:D

tatum181818 said:

CONGRATULATIONS! What a great way to start off the New Year, Go Cisco!
;D ;D

Thanks for giving us all some hope!
Thanks A,
Our dates have been almost the same every step of the application process.
I hope that yours is also on the way.
Let us know...

skarthick2k5 said:
Congrats Bro. Much awaited info. All the very best and keep us posted.
Will do
8) :p

ASMIA said:
Congrats! Good news after long time. :) :) :) feeling hopeful !
Definitely was a long wait.
Keep your spirit up.

ravi12 said:
Congrats man...
Thanks ravi...I know you are the most anxious one regarding PPR.
Let us know if you hear anything from CPC-O.

o_o

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App.
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Submitted with App.
File Transfer...
No Clue
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2015 (CPC-O) 30-01-2015 (Los Angeles)
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
LANDED..........
05-10-2015 (PRC recvd. 01-26-2016)
xXCiscoGuyXx said:
I had submitted it with application and was not asked for updated PCC.
Thank you for updating me. +1 ;D

o_o

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App.
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Submitted with App.
File Transfer...
No Clue
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2015 (CPC-O) 30-01-2015 (Los Angeles)
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
LANDED..........
05-10-2015 (PRC recvd. 01-26-2016)
Does anyone know what happens to Indians living in the US at the PPR stage from CPC-O? I understand that we cannot send our passports out of the country. Is it easy to convince them to stamp the passport at a local consulate in the US?

Platoplato

Jul 11, 2014
skarthick2k5 said:
Hi Vijay, at this moment, it seems that there is a delay in the CPC-O office for PPR. It looks like those who have submitted all the docs and meds since Oct last week are waiting for the PPR. With this information, Im sorry to say that we need to wait. May be a week more or may be a month.
I have submitted all docs and PCCs on Oct 24 and 3rd line update on Nov 7. Lets hope for the best.
Third line on Nov 7 still waiting ?! oh my, that is really sucks! shame on CPC Ottawa..

Mine third line just showed at the beginning of this week ..I will say March for me ... crying ...

Platoplato

Jul 11, 2014
namaste said:
When was your medicals submitted? It means you passed medicals and it could be another 2 months before passport request, but it could be sooner if Ottawa doesn't go in another hiatus.
I have no accurate date while I will say this week. Just saw the third line yesterday.

Platoplato

Jul 11, 2014
sundevil said:
My application was received on August 12 and I got my PER email on December 2. I haven't received any updates from CPC-Ottawa yet. Are there any July or August 1st week applicants still waiting to get their second line update or Medical request?
Yours looks quite slow... generally MR is sent in a week or 2 after PER... But the previous post of this link said CPC-Ottawa has a different pattern with CIC Sydney, maybe you can write them or call in 45 days or so..

Platoplato

Jul 11, 2014
jig nesh said:
Yes I am July 25th Applicant and waiting for Medical still. My second line is not updated yet. I don't know what are they doing with my file. It seems all other July applicants got MR already. Experts please share views. Could it be possible that they are checking employment background?
that's possible, according to the procedure to go. If the person on your list didn't respond promptly when contacted, your waiting time might be longer.

pharm

Jul 17, 2011
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
October 22, 2014
Nomination.....
September 15, 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
October 16, 2014
Med's Request
October 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 1, 2014.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
January 09, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
January 21, 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Hi xXCiscoGuyXx

Congratulations on your PPR. Did you get your 4th line updated?

jobinj1

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2014
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
03-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
10-02-2015
You are so meticulous. Very glad you got it first when Ottawa restarted PPR-s. Also gave +1.

xXCiscoGuyXx said:
Thank you bro. My passports should reach CPC-O tomorrow.
Well wishes to those who are awaiting PPR.

Thank you.
I will update everyone with more details as they become available.

;D

I received 2 emails, 1 minute apart from each other. First actually came from an employee email and second was from generic CPC-CTD-Ottawa.
Thanks for well wishes.

Thank you. HOPE/Patience is as we have.

Done. Should be there tomorrow.

:D

Thanks A,
Our dates have been almost the same every step of the application process.
I hope that yours is also on the way.
Let us know...

Will do
8) :p

Definitely was a long wait.
Keep your spirit up.

Thanks ravi...I know you are the most anxious one regarding PPR.
Let us know if you hear anything from CPC-O.

Destinationca

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-14
Nomination.....
Nov 04'14 (CC Charged)
AOR Received.
Nov 14'14 (PER email received)
IELTS Request
Sent with initial package
Med's Request
Dec 05'14 (MR received)
Med's Done....
Feb 15'15 (Medicals Received Status updated in eCAS)
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
May 01'15
VISA ISSUED...
May 15'15
LANDED..........
Sep 12'15
Congratulations to all in your journey so far!!! May we all get to move to the other side of the border this year for good !

I have 2 queries if anyone can help -

1) we got our medicals done on Dec 21 but no online update so far - do we have any specific time lines to it? Do I need to be worried?
2) we have requested for an extension for the FBI reports, can anyone share his/ her exp on having received a confirmation from CIC on your request?

Thanks

sundevil

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Platoplato said:
Yours looks quite slow... generally MR is sent in a week or 2 after PER... But the previous post of this link said CPC-Ottawa has a different pattern with CIC Sydney, maybe you can write them or call in 45 days or so..
Ok. According to the spreadsheet for CPC-Ottawa, the average time between PER and MR is 36 days. As of today it has been 35 days since my PER. I shall probably wait till the end of next week.

Could you please let me know the email address to contact the visa office?

vinayrao

Star Member
May 4, 2014
xXCiscoGuyXx said:
Guys...I want to give HOPE to all CPC-O applicants who are awaiting PPR.
I received mine.
'

Congratulations Friend, we are all happy for you.

if possible can you share the content of PPR? , did it specify anything about change in family composition like adding kids etc. My self i am waiting for PPR and we are going to get baby in March 2015. Just thinking what would be the process.

Thanks,
Vinay

cecjuly31

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 13, 2014
AOR Received.
Dec 03, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 22, 2015
Med's Done....
Apr 2, 2015
Passport Req..
May 14, 2015
Hi guys,
My timeline is:
Application received: August 13, 2014
CC: November 18, 2014
PER: December 3, 2014
VO: CPC-Ottava
No second line, no MR yet
Can you tell me how often they call employers to verify an experience?
As my boss is on vacation and I am afraid they already called him.

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
pharm said:
Hi xXCiscoGuyXx

Congratulations on your PPR. Did you get your 4th line updated?
Not yet. I will update my signature once it's updated.

jobinj1 said:
You are so meticulous. Very glad you got it first when Ottawa restarted PPR-s. Also gave +1.
Thanks ;D

vinayrao said:
'

Congratulations Friend, we are all happy for you.

if possible can you share the content of PPR? , did it specify anything about change in family composition like adding kids etc. My self i am waiting for PPR and we are going to get baby in March 2015. Just thinking what would be the process.

Thanks,
Vinay
Yes, it did.

Here it is in quote below:

PLEASE NOTE THAT EMAILS MIGHT BE INDIVIDUALIZED, SO PLEASE DO NOT DEPEND ON THIS MESSAGE ENTIRELY

Email from: CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

My Mailing Address with UCI and File Number listed here
———————————————————————————————

Your mailing address according to our records is indicated above. Please review it and advise us of any updates.
Dear xXCiscoGuyXx,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. The following is required to complete your application.

STEP 1: STATUS CHANGE (If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed to STEP 2)
Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?
Have you married or divorced?
Have you given birth or adopted a child?
Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?
Have you changed your contact information: e-mail address/mailing address/telephone number?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPC-O immediately:
CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

STEP 2: PASSPORT(S) REQUEST

We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.
Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office.

STEP 3: SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS If you and your dependants reside in Canada
How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Center – Ottawa (CPC-O)
Please note that CPC-Ottawa does not send out passports outside of North America.

Submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

Canada Post:
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

If you have a mailing address in Canada: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet. CPC-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.

- Complete the mailing label on one envelope showing your mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
- Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.
- Fold and enclose the self-addressed envelope in the other envelope along with your passport(s) and a copy of this request letter.

If you have a mailing address in the United States: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase a pre-paid shipping label from Canada Post and include it with your passports and a copy of this letter. Follow the link to purchase your shipping label:
http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp
If you do not submit a return prepaid Xpresspost envelope or a pre-paid Canada Post shipping label, or if you provide an envelope from any other courier, we will return your passport by regular mail.

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

Final Note
The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as soon as possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your visa and/or on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688), and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The visas and CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada.

Sincerely,

Destinationca said:
Congratulations to all in your journey so far!!! May we all get to move to the other side of the border this year for good !

I have 2 queries if anyone can help -

1) we got our medicals done on Dec 21 but no online update so far - do we have any specific time lines to it? Do I need to be worried?
2) we have requested for an extension for the FBI reports, can anyone share his/ her exp on having received a confirmation from CIC on your request?

Thanks
Mine was updated in a week and a half. Please ask your doctor's office when the actual results were uploaded.
I did not have to go through the extension but there are several who have asked and pardoned by CPC-O. However, it generally takes 12-14 weeks so please mention that to CPC-O. Also, when sending the application to FBI, some people indicated that they printed and included letter from CPC-O asking for FBI PCC and their request were expedited. I cannot vouch for their statement but it's something that I definitely look into.