+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - CPC OTTAWA - Visa Office - Let's Connect Here

Miss P

Jan 14, 2016
Hi,

I am flagpoling on Friday (Carway Border).
Apart from the B4 form.
Proof of funds.
COPR
Passport.

Do I need any other documents? I don't have any personal or household items I am bringing with me, I have been in Canada on a work permit for 3yrs now.

Roozic

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Miss P said:
Hi,

Apart from the B4 form.
Proof of funds.
COPR
Passport.

Do I need any other documents? I don't have any personal or household items I am bringing with me, I have been in Canada on a work permit for 3yrs now.
I think a proof of address. Nothing more

I'm confused whether to go to carway or coutts. Any difference regarding travel time from Calgary? Google maps show almost the same. I was checking cbsa website for both of them and carway doesn't shows immigration option as does coutts.

TIA

SKguy

Feb 10, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Take your work permit with you. I did my flag pol there as well. They seemed like nice people except for this one officer who gave the guy ahead of me lot of problems to land, he started searching in his phone and such. The officer who completed my landing was very nice took her 10 mins no questions. I had to drive to the US side get the yellow paper then drive back into Canada. The area is beautiful btw. A proof of address is a good idea although i doubt you will need it if you have a driver license and the address which the document will go to matchs

good luck!
Miss P said:
Hi,

Apart from the B4 form.
Proof of funds.
COPR
Passport.

SKguy

Feb 10, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Carway def. has immigration landing. i did mine there. I would say go during the day and avoid weekends just in case. I went on a thursday in the evening and got there around 8-9 it was during the summer

Roozic said:
I think a proof of address. Nothing more

I'm confused whether to go to carway or coutts. Any difference regarding travel time from Calgary? Google maps show almost the same. I was checking cbsa website for both of them and carway doesn't shows immigration option as does coutts.

TIA

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SKguy said:
Take your work permit with you. I did my flag pol there as well. They seemed like nice people except for this one officer who gave the guy ahead of me lot of problems to land, he started searching in his phone and such. The officer who completed my landing was very nice took her 10 mins no questions. I had to drive to the US side get the yellow paper then drive back into Canada. The area is beautiful btw. A proof of address is a good idea although i doubt you will need it if you have a driver license and the address which the document will go to matchs

good luck!
Wow wtf! He searched his phone? Who the hell he thinks he is.

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received ppr this morning as well. I sent my passport to ottawa. I removed my work permit from my pp, do you guys think it will be a problem?

Roozic

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Alialiali said:
I received ppr this morning as well. I sent my passport to ottawa. I removed my work permit from my pp, do you guys think it will be a problem?

Yay congrats. No I don't see that as an issue.

Roozic

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Can someone advice please: diplomatru?

I do have USA visa, so would I still be entering USA and getting a refusal to entry for flagpoling? Would that cause any issues later on cuz every application one may come across asks if one was denied entry to any country?
Or would entering USA and taking a U turn say after 20 min be a safer bet? I don't get this flagpoling at all. Am I suppose to not enter USA while I have the visa to? :'(
TIA

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
DM 04-01-2016 PPR 05-01-2016
Shah Manan said:
Received the passports back today along with COPR. Harry, where in Texas are you?
Houston dude !!

gavin_cic

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Nov, 2014
Doc's Request.
28 May, 2015
Nomination.....
PER on 10 Feb, 2015
Med's Request
28 May, 2015
Med's Done....
15 June, 2015 (TLU: 30 June, 2015)
Passport Req..
11 Jan, 2016
LANDED..........
1 Feb, 2016
Alialiali said:
I dont think so. CIC doesnt require to submit work/study permits.

SKguy

Feb 10, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had a visa and still got a refusal. It's a procedural thing and won't show on my record according to the officer who did it. SInce then i got a US visa and never had any issues

koolsid4u

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Hi

Congrats to all all those who have got PPR request (Passport back with CoPR)

I have sent my passport few days back to get my CoPR visa stamped.

I work in US (Washington state). I would want to enter Canada ASAP and return back to continue working in US as i have about 1.5 yrs work left here in US.
How do i get PR card in hand? travel to canada/US often

what are the best possible options for me

AliMo

Dec 2, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Alialiali said:
Congratulations, bro :)