23-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER:14-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015 (Medical Received line: 14-10-2015)
Alialiali said:
I got the same answer yesterday. what was the agent's name?

waiting couple more days compared to waiting more than a year is negligible.
Cannot remember the name of the agent.

Yes. Don't mind wait a few more days.

But most of us got DM at the same day but the PPR sending is so different. Even someone got DM later also got PPR, which makes me very anxious.

I have to try to forget this or else I am going to be crazy :mad:

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fsqsunshine said:

But most of us got DM at the same day but the PPR sending is so different. Even someone got DM later also got PPR, which makes me very anxious.

Dude, you'll need a lot of patience for PR card once you're done with yourPR application, so gear up for the waiting game.

Sac06

Mar 9, 2015
Diplomatru said:
Dude, you'll need a lot of patience for PR card once you're done with yourPR application, so gear up for the waiting game.
Hi Diplo, How long took your PR card? This is necessary only for traveling outside Canada, right? we can still access everything with the confirmation letter in the mid time.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sac06 said:
Hi Diplo, How long took your PR card? This is necessary only for traveling outside Canada, right? we can still access everything with the confirmation letter in the mid time.
Hi Sac06,

PRC application took almost 100 days and there was no ECAS tracking throughout the process. And yes, you can apply for health insurance and driving license without the PRC in most provinces

Sac06

Mar 9, 2015
Diplomatru said:
Hi Sac06,

PRC application took almost 100 days and there was no ECAS tracking throughout the process. And yes, you can apply for health insurance and driving license without the PRC in most provinces
Wow, super long time. Thanks for your reply :)

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:
It keeps changing depending on the number of landings. Now it's closer to 4 months.
i thought it is 83 days. so even if the time gets updated weekly, cic still won't stick to their words.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alialiali said:
i thought it is 83 days. so even if the time gets updated weekly, cic still won't stick to their words.
You can check the respective thread and familiarize yourself with the latest timelines. And yes, waiting does suck big time, but these processing times are used as reference only.

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fsqsunshine said:

all of us who got a dm on saturday are still waiting for ppr except for one. we will probably be the latest people who will get prs. it will be probably a matter of days.

dazg73

Jan 19, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I had my DM on 7th Jan and received my COPR today in the mail, so anyone from a visa waiver country should be getting mail soon.

Good luck everyone.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dazg73 said:
Hi Everyone,

I had my DM on 7th Jan and received my COPR today in the mail, so anyone from a visa waiver country should be getting mail soon.

Good luck everyone.
Congrats. Based on your timeline, I would say that you are based in the USA, right?
See, guys? There is no RVF letter for visa-free countries.

Mostafa.Mahmoud

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 28, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb 16, 2015
Med's Request
May 27, 2015
Med's Done....
May 28, 2015
Passport Req..
DM Jan 9, 2016
Diplomatru said:
Congrats. Based on your timeline, I would say that you are based in the USA, right?
See, guys? There is no RVF letter for visa-free countries.
Hi Diplomatru ,

Can this be an indication of how long they will take from receiving the passport till sending it back ? I mean this guy got DM on Jan 7th and got COPR after 5 days.

I am asking because I am Egyptian but based in Canada, and I sent them my passport which arrived there yesterday 10AM.
The problem is that I need to travel on January 25 and I need my passport back before this date ...what should I do ?