FSW 2014 - CPC OTTAWA - Visa Office - Let's Connect Here

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ritvik123 said:
Hi Diplomatru,

I submitted my passport with great ease! They did not ask even a single question.Thanks a lot for all the help and guidance!

Cheers!
Very good! Happy for you ritvik123. Now all you have to do is track your pp via VAC.

Doctor egypt

Jun 9, 2015
Got PPR yesterday thanks GOD.my timeline is
App sent Dec 20th 2014
Med done May 1st 2015
Med for baby August 2015
PPR 6th jan 2016
No ecas update so far (no DM reflected on my file )

perfection_88

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mid Oct. 2014
Med's Request
Late March'15
Med's Done....
Mid April'15
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
I'm glad to let you know that this morning finally my turn came and I received the precious PPR email.

mohit7269

Star Member
Dec 4, 2008
My attorney received my PPR request two days back. He is asking me to submit the passport directly to CPC with my home address as return mailing address.

The mailing address on my file is my attorney's address. Should I submit my passport directly to CPC with my home address as the return mailing address? Will CPC expect the passport from my attorney's address or from my address or it does not matter.

Thanks,

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohit7269 said:
My attorney received my PPR request two days back. He is asking me to submit the passport directly to CPC with my home address as return mailing address.

The mailing address on my file is my attorney's address. Should I submit my passport directly to CPC with my home address as the return mailing address? Will CPC expect the passport from my attorney's address or from my address or it does not matter.

Thanks,
It doesn't matter. Simply include a return shipping label with your current address (if you live in CA or USA, of course).

fsqsunshine

Feb 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC_Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER:14-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015 (Medical Received line: 14-10-2015)
I am feeling like I am the only one who are still waiting for PPR or DM :'(

nbminister

Star Member
Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 28 2014
Doc's Request.
Apr 24, 2015
Nomination.....
Feb 16 2015
Med's Request
Apr 24 2015
Med's Done....
Med doen on May 15, 2016, MER on Jun 16, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 7, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Finally, I get the RFV and PPR email. But I still did not get the DM on the CIC Status check page.

Here I have two questions:

1. In my RFV email, I was not request to submit photos of ours. However, I learned many other applicants were request to submit photos. Are any one recently received such request from CPC-O?

2. In my RFV email, it seems it is OK to provide a self-addressed and pre-paid envelope with any courier like Fedex or UPS if I am living in USA. From the previous applicant's experience, it seems that CPC-O only accepts the pre-paid envelope from Canada Post. What is your situation?

Here is my RFV email:

Dear XXXXX.

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION WITH ANY CHANGES, IF APPLICABLE

You must inform our office immediately if any of the following conditions apply:

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

If available, please send any evidence that supports the change by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

STEP 2: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s):

You must provide us with passports for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) must be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child.

Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.

2. One self-addressed, pre-paid envelope with your complete mailing address so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. Please see details in step 3.

3. One copy of this letter.

STEP 3: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

· If you are unable to submit any of the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that alternate arrangements can be explored.

· If you have a mailing address in Canada:
- The self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope is from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.
- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON
K1G 4B9

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:
- The self-addressed, pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

Please note that incorrect mailing addresses could result in your passport(s) being lost. Do not forget your apartment number and postal code. Our office accepts no responsibility for documents lost in the mail. We do not return passports by regular mail.

We look forward to receiving your package within the next 30 days.

Regards,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Government of Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

If you are residing in the United States, we invite you to call toll free at 1-844-893-8222 or visit the website www.aeipsuccess.ca where you will find a list of pre-departure services provided by S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Active Engagement and Integration Project (AEIP).

fsqsunshine

Feb 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC_Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
nbminister said:
Finally, I get the RFV and PPR email. But I still did not get the DM on the CIC Status check page.

Here I have two questions:

1. In my RFV email, I was not request to submit photos of ours. However, I learned many other applicants were request to submit photos. Are any one recently received such request from CPC-O?

2. In my RFV email, it seems it is OK to provide a self-addressed and pre-paid envelope with any courier like Fedex or UPS if I am living in USA. From the previous applicant's experience, it seems that CPC-O only accepts the pre-paid envelope from Canada Post. What is your situation?

Here is my RFV email:

Dear XXXXX.

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION WITH ANY CHANGES, IF APPLICABLE

You must inform our office immediately if any of the following conditions apply:

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

If available, please send any evidence that supports the change by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

STEP 2: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s):

You must provide us with passports for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) must be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child.

Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.

2. One self-addressed, pre-paid envelope with your complete mailing address so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. Please see details in step 3.

3. One copy of this letter.

STEP 3: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

· If you are unable to submit any of the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that alternate arrangements can be explored.

· If you have a mailing address in Canada:
- The self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope is from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.
CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON
K1G 4B9

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:
- The self-addressed, pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.

CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

Please note that incorrect mailing addresses could result in your passport(s) being lost. Do not forget your apartment number and postal code. Our office accepts no responsibility for documents lost in the mail. We do not return passports by regular mail.

We look forward to receiving your package within the next 30 days.

Regards,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Government of Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

If you are residing in the United States, we invite you to call toll free at 1-844-893-8222 or visit the website www.aeipsuccess.ca where you will find a list of pre-departure services provided by S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Active Engagement and Integration Project (AEIP).
Congratulations!

When did you get the letter? this morning?

Thanks

nbminister

Star Member
Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 28 2014
Doc's Request.
Apr 24, 2015
Nomination.....
Feb 16 2015
Med's Request
Apr 24 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Jan 7, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
fsqsunshine said:
Congratulations!

When did you get the letter? this morning?

Thanks
Yes. This Morning.

fsqsunshine

Feb 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC_Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
nbminister said:
Yes. This Morning.
ok, thank you. So the moment of today has already gone...

kwyatt75

Apr 6, 2015
TEXAS
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 24, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 02, 2015 (MR, RPRF, & PCC for Spouse)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER - March 22, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent w/Application: L-8.5, R-9.0, W-9.0, S-8.5
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
June 02, 2015
Med's Done....
June 19, 2015; TLU (Medical results have been received): July 20, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Required as I was a US Citizen
VISA ISSUED...
COPR Issued Jan 07, 2016 - Arrived in Mail Jan 21, 2016
LANDED..........
June 19, 2016 - FINALLY - HURRAY!!!!
So, I haven't been in the forum for a while...I figured I was just driving myself nuts so I decided to just not think about the whole process for a while. I have been checking eCAS about 1x per week though...just to see if anything new is there. I just checked and now when I log in, instead of saying "In Process" it says "Decision Made"

I haven't gotten any emails though on the matter. I wonder what that means. I guess decision made could be one way or the other. A while back I only had 3 lines...#1, 2, and 4 below...then all of a sudden line 3 was added...very strange....now it is still the same 4 lines but on the previous page it says Decision Made instead of "In Process"...How long has it taken you all to receive an email after this Decision Made appears on your eCAS? It seems some people get an email first and then later it changes to Decision Made.

nbminister

Star Member
Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 28 2014
Doc's Request.
Apr 24, 2015
Nomination.....
Feb 16 2015
Med's Request
Apr 24 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Jan 7, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
fsqsunshine said:
ok, thank you. So the moment of today has already gone...
​Don't worry! Yesterday, I had the same feeling with you.