+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - CPC OTTAWA - Visa Office - Let's Connect Here

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
Kerdek said:
Hi guys,
Just in case we get caught in the same situation, can you send us the email address and is there a draft that we can use as will.

Many thanks,
Kerdek
It is just straight forward short email. RK6165 was my program assistant who sent me MR. This is what I had sent to CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca :

SUBJECT: Attn: Urgent: RFV E-mail: RK6165

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

This is to inform you that my ECAS status has been changed to Decision Made since May 30th 2015 but I haven't received Passport Request or Ready for Visa Email. The agent on the phone informed me that the email has been sent since 27th May. I am worried that I may miss my 30 days deadline for submitting my passport if the email was actually sent on 27th May and somehow I didn't receive it.

My application details are as follows:

UCI: XXXXXXXX
Application: E000XXXXX

Email: xxxx @ xxxxx.com

NAME
ADDRESS

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you
Regards

Sub_Zero

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
Med's Request
27-04-2015
Med's Done....
06-05-2015
Passport Req..
10-06-2015
vinaj said:
Extremely happy to share that I just got my passports back with COPR.... 270 days from applicant reached....

My tracker had activated yesterday late evening and passports were to be delivered tomorrow. But around 4 pm today, I checked status and it said it has reached local post office which is few blocks away... I ran (as post office closes at 5), it was raining heavily so slipped on the street amidst heavy traffic of NYC, lol, tore my pants and reached post office. Talked to the lady who refused to give it and then somehow I convinced her to give it to me.... Wow... Just came back to the office all wet and in torn pants...

Quietly came on my desk and trying to dry up using desk fan.... Lol

Not working tomorrow... Weekend begins in few... :p :p :p

Sorry was extremely busy this week and couldn't share my tracker activation earlier.... Visa was issued July 9, the day after passports reached... No more complains though

All the best everyone and thank you so much for helping me in all sorts... I wish everyone's journey is just as exciting.... Love you all :-* :-* :-*
Finallyyyy! Congratulation man! :)

Kerdek

Dec 25, 2014
Doha, Qatar
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Payment DD, Charged 10 Feb
Nomination.....
PER 31-03-2015
AOR Received.
No AOR, file sent 15 April
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
SLU 23 June
Med's Request
26 June 2015
Med's Done....
Medical recvd TLU 23 July 2015
Interview........
DM 5 January 2016
Passport Req..
PPR 5 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
15 January 2016
LANDED..........
05-04-2016
vinaj said:
It is just straight forward short email. RK6165 was my program assistant who sent me MR. This is what I had sent to CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca :

SUBJECT: Attn: Urgent: RFV E-mail: RK6165

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

This is to inform you that my ECAS status has been changed to Decision Made since May 30th 2015 but I haven't received Passport Request or Ready for Visa Email. The agent on the phone informed me that the email has been sent since 27th May. I am worried that I may miss my 30 days deadline for submitting my passport if the email was actually sent on 27th May and somehow I didn't receive it.

My application details are as follows:

UCI: XXXXXXXX
Application: E000XXXXX

Email: xxxx @ xxxxx.com

NAME
ADDRESS

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you
Regards
Thanks Vinaj. wish you all the best.

candadacalling

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
NOC-2132
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2015
Doc's Request.
RFPR, PCC
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-03-2015, Medicals received 17/03/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12/5/2015 passport recvd by CPC-O 21-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25 May- 2015, Passport received 05 June-2015
LANDED..........
In calgary, on 30 july-2015
Hello all.
I had been inactive for a long time here. And I see a lot has happened. Congratulations to everyone with PPR,DM, SLU,MR....

I landed in Calgary this Thursday (30th July). It was a very easy process. The immigration officer asked for the COPR document stamped both the copies. And informed me it's the most important document Untill I get my citizenship. Congratulated me in becoming a PR in Canada. And that's it.
No questions asked about pof, no B4 form asked. I didnt have any goods to follow so I didn't bother to ask more about it.
Had rented a car in advance so went to the car rental center and drove to Red Deer,Alberta.
Got the SIN number from service Canada on Friday afternoon. Will apply for health card and open bank account Tuesday. It's long weekend here.
Visited Banff National park on weekend it's truly amazingly beautiful.
Living in Canada dosent feel much different than in USA so far. Only difference I don't have to worry about a visa anymore.
Anyway overall it was a funfilled weekend.
That's the Canadian story so far. Will stay active in the forum. Anybody needs any urgent help in Calgary or Red Deer. I'll be happy to help. Just pm me.

nepalking

Nov 8, 2014
Dear Friends,

I am Duli Chand Poddar (DCP) thanking all of you for your kind support, guidance and/or help in any manner. I had applied for FSW 2014 on November 2014. My NOC is 2172 and timelines are:

1. Application Date: 28th Nov 2014
2. PER date: 16th Feb 2015
3. AOR date: 16th Mar 2015
4. Second Line: 2nd May 2015
5. Medical Request: 6th May 2015
6. Medical Done: 10th May 2015
7. Third Line: 20th May 2015
8. DM/PPR: 30th July 2015

I am planning to relocate to Vancouver on last week of November 2015. Since Vancouver is the best place to live in Canada, North America or Globally. Vancouver is also one of the most beautiful cities in Canada or North America with ample opportunity for varieties domain expertise, tourism and businesses.

My brother is living in Vancouver from past 15 years and holds citizenship of Canada. I request you to let me or my brother know if you need any kind of help/support for your relocation. The support includes but not limited to, medical insurance on arrival, apartment rental, initial and basic requirements, opening accounts, buying vehicles, etc.

Since staying in hotel is very costly during the first few days, it is advisable to rent an apartment immediately on arrival. Please feel free to contact me if you are in India and planning to relocate to Vancouver. And contact my brother directly if you are in Vancouver and finding difficulties for above mentioned requirements.

Contact details:

Duli Chand Poddar in India: +91 8801750207
Mohan Poddar in Canada: +1 604 603 6715

freexyg

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Nomination.....
27-01-2015 (cc charged)
AOR Received.
14-02-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
23-06-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
21-7-2015
Med's Done....
07-08-2015
Passport Req..
06-01-2016
anybody got some MR today?

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
DM 04-01-2016 PPR 05-01-2016

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
it was a long weekend in canada so i am not sure about any news today ..anyways 5 months complete since PER it's the 152nd day today ..

southpaw86

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-14
AOR Received.
01-08-14
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
31-12-14
Med's Request
07-01-15
Med's Done....
14-01-15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-09-15
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-15
Vinaj/Harry,

So I checked with my attorney and as per him he has already sent out couple of emails to CIC after waiting for a month each time. But he never got any response. I just called CIC customer service number (+1 613.944.4000) and after jumping through multiple options I was able to get hold of a CIC agent. She again did not give me any status update with the same reason "I am still within the allocated processing time". I guess I will wait and give another call in few days time but one thing she mentioned and I was hoping to get a confirmation.

In my question I had mentioned that I have had "decision made" update in Line 4 update for last 2.5 months but I haven't heard back on anything since then as I had mentioned that I am worried that the correspondence was sent out but it got lost in transit. Now she mentioned that once the letter is dispatched, there will be an update on eCas stating that the letter has been dispatched. Is that true? Based on my experience on this forum I never saw anybody mention about that.

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
southpaw86 said:
Vinaj/Harry,

So I checked with my attorney and as per him he has already sent out couple of emails to CIC after waiting for a month each time. But he never got any response. I just called CIC customer service number (+1 613.944.4000) and after jumping through multiple options I was able to get hold of a CIC agent. She again did not give me any status update with the same reason "I am still within the allocated processing time". I guess I will wait and give another call in few days time but one thing she mentioned and I was hoping to get a confirmation.

In my question I had mentioned that I have had "decision made" update in Line 4 update for last 2.5 months but I haven't heard back on anything since then as I had mentioned that I am worried that the correspondence was sent out but it got lost in transit. Now she mentioned that once the letter is dispatched, there will be an update on eCas stating that the letter has been dispatched. Is that true? Based on my experience on this forum I never saw anybody mention about that.
bro i would suggest is talk to different CIC agent..you don't have to wait a days ..call again and i am sure you will find a better agent who would listen to your problem and help you find a solution..as far as the update on ECAS is concerned i haven't heard about and couple of my friends who have been through the process haven't got it either ..maybe they have started it for the express entry but who knows..

you should talk to vinaj over the phone as he has been through the process and similar incidents would guide you way better ..!!

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
southpaw86 said:
Vinaj/Harry,

As Harry said, just keep calling CIC until an agent checks the problem and lets you know the reason for delay. When I called and got hold of them (twice-I may have called 30 times) they checked my profile and said that they would request CPC-O office to resend the request. So in your case too if they have ever sent the PPR, CIC call center agent would be able to see it. If PPR was never sent out, then you can do nothing but wait. Since your attorney has already sent emails to CIC, I don't think you should be worried. For your sanity, you may send an email even if your attorney already has.

And no, ECAS doesn't show anything. Just standard 4 lines.

Probably in Express Entry they show it.

PS: When you talk to the agent tell her that you suspect that email was sent out and you are worried you would miss the 30 days deadline. This is not true because if you would have missed the deadline, your application might have been already rejected by now. But still mention it to her so she will know that you are scared

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
candadacalling said:
Hello all.
I had been inactive for a long time here. And I see a lot has happened. Congratulations to everyone with PPR,DM, SLU,MR....

I landed in Calgary this Thursday (30th July). It was a very easy process.
Congrats.... Thanks for sharing your experience...
+1

southpaw86

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-14
AOR Received.
01-08-14
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
31-12-14
Med's Request
07-01-15
Med's Done....
14-01-15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-09-15
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-15
vinaj said:
As Harry said, just keep calling CIC until an agent checks the problem and lets you know the reason for delay. When I called and got hold of them (twice-I may have called 30 times) they checked my profile and said that they would request CPC-O office to resend the request. So in your case too if they have ever sent the PPR, CIC call center agent would be able to see it. If PPR was never sent out, then you can do nothing but wait. Since your attorney has already sent emails to CIC, I don't think you should be worried. For your sanity, you may send an email even if your attorney already has.

And no, ECAS doesn't show anything. Just standard 4 lines.

Probably in Express Entry they show it.

PS: When you talk to the agent tell her that you suspect that email was sent out and you are worried you would miss the 30 days deadline. This is not true because if you would have missed the deadline, your application might have been already rejected by now. But still mention it to her so she will know that you are scared
Thanks again Vinaj/Harry. This helps. As pointed out rightly, I think I will have to start being a pain in their butts before somebody spills out the reason. I'll keep you guys posted.

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
Damm..anyone ..anything..what's wrong with CPCO ..they haven't come out of the long weekend mode...