23-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER:14-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015 (Medical Received line: 14-10-2015)
vinaj said:
You must email it to the address CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca .

Also send email it to CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca and mention 'RPRF fees' and your program assistant name in subject.

In both the emails, provide your details like name, DOB, application number, UCI number and name of your dependents.
Thank you so much! They even did not mention about it at all in the email.
And the first email address you provide is CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais@cic.gc.ca? Correct?
The name is long :eek:

Thanks!

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
fsqsunshine said:
Thank you so much! They even did not mention about it at all in the email.
And the first email address you provide is CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca? Correct?
The name is long :eek:

Thanks!
Yeah, to be certain, I have copy pasted from my email. You will also get confirmation email after you send it.

fsqsunshine

Feb 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC_Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER:14-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015 (Medical Received line: 14-10-2015)
vinaj said:
Yeah, to be certain, I have copy pasted from my email. You will also get confirmation email after you send it.
Thank you so much for the patient answer.
+1 for you :-*

PyrocasterX90

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 24th 2014
Doc's Request.
N/a
Nomination.....
Jan 26th 2014
AOR Received.
N/a
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
N/a
Med's Request
May 6th
Med's Done....
May 26th, ECAS TLU - July 8th
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Friends,

I finally got my Third Line Update today :) (October 2014 applicant).

Just sent out my spouse FBI PCC as well - should reach Ottawa in next 1-2 business days :)

Finally progress after so long!

But I have some questions:
1) How long generally to PPR after TLU? also
2) I am Indian passport holder - Can I send my Passport by FedEx from USA to Canada? (if the government ask?) if not how long will my application be delayed if it has to be moved to NY or LA?

Please let me know if you guys have any insight into what I should do - So close :(, yet so far

SLteacher

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 24-02-2015
AOR Received.
Check Cashed: 30-01-2015
snayak said:
I got SLU on 2nd July. The SLU reads they started processing on Jun 29. Its very confusing, see if you can find a pattern.
If we look at the spreadsheet there are only 3 people from CPCO who have received SLU but no MR. Of the three, two are from Feb 2015 and Sept 2014 so I would not count them because they clearly have not updated their profiles on the spreadsheet. The only other person is AliMo and he got his SLU on 6/24. Spreadsheet here is of not much help.

But, if we look at the forum messages, I scanned the last 20-30 pages, I see a 1-4 week trend between SLU and MR. At this point you are ending your 2nd week with SLU and I would imagine/hope/pray that you will hear something next Tuesday (July 14) or at the very latest July 21. Using the same timeline: AliMo should hear something next Tuesday. Lets hope and pray that this timeline holds otherwise getting and SLU does not look like much of a step forward (rationalizing my lack of SLU and MR).

AliMo

Dec 2, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
SLteacher said:
If we look at the spreadsheet there are only 3 people from CPCO who have received SLU but no MR. Of the three, two are from Feb 2015 and Sept 2014 so I would not count them because they clearly have not updated their profiles on the spreadsheet. The only other person is AliMo and he got his SLU on 6/24. Spreadsheet here is of not much help.

But, if we look at the forum messages, I scanned the last 20-30 pages, I see a 1-4 week trend between SLU and MR. At this point you are ending your 2nd week with SLU and I would imagine/hope/pray that you will hear something next Tuesday (July 14) or at the very latest July 21. Using the same timeline: AliMo should hear something next Tuesday. Lets hope and pray that this timeline holds otherwise getting and SLU does not look like much of a step forward (rationalizing my lack of SLU and MR).
Thank you very much, SLTeacher, for the nice wishes.
Hope next week brings joy and good news for all the guys waiting for updates

SLteacher

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
PyrocasterX90 said:
Hi Friends,

Just sent out my spouse FBI PCC as well - should reach Ottawa in next 1-2 business days :)

2) I am Indian passport holder - Can I send my Passport by FedEx from USA to Canada? (if the government ask?) if not how long will my application be delayed if it has to be moved to NY or LA?

Please let me know if you guys have any insight into what I should do - So close :(, yet so far
I can only answer #2.

This was posted by nartcr yesterday. Look up page 706 of this forum topic.

Finally got an email asking for passports to be sent to Ottawa on July 6. On July7, i requested for consulate change to NYC, because indian passports cannot be sent outside the country of residence by law.I got response back on July 8 from Ottawa, and they sent me the instructions. Passport has been submitted on July 9 i.e. today.​

SLteacher

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
AliMo said:
Thank you very much, SLTeacher, for the nice wishes.
Hope next week brings joy and good news for all the guys waiting for updates
AliMo, last 10 days... lets make all the Duas we can :)

blast4past

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
PyrocasterX90 said:
Hi Friends,

Duration between TLU to PPR is debatable at best at the moment I would say. It can take from a few days to over a month. Sometimes you get DM before PPR & other times you get PPR before DM.

Sending Indian passport to Canada & getting it back in USA - this has been safely done my many other forum applicants. You can email CPC-O to change your visa office to someplace in USA, but that may lead to some additional delay - so keep that in mind.
Some PPR/RFV emails mention that private courier service may be used while other RFV/PPR emails say to only use CanadaPost unless you want your passport to be returned without any tracking. So the safest option would be to use the tried & tested CanadaPost.

nartcr

Dec 13, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 16 2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
AOR1: June 6 2016 SA: July 20 2016 AOR2: Sep 1 2016 PGR Request: Sep 27 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS shows in process status
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
May 3 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 6 2017 Sent Jan 10 2017 Rvcd Jan 20 2017
LANDED..........
March 5 2017 - Vancouver
PyrocasterX90 said:
Hi Friends,

First question: It could be anywhere from few weeks to few months - On average 1-2 months is what i have seen. you can also check the tracker posted in this forum to see the average time lines.

Normally it would be the time to complete your medicals,criminal and background checks.

On your second question:
2 things here - sending Indian passport outside the country of residence is illegal unless someone authorized carries the same which additionally requires documentation by Indian law. Not to scare any one, but it is clearly written in high commission website. I changed CPC-O to Newyork this week when they requested for passport, and the response time after sending the email request to change consulate was 1 day. On average less than a week. Good luck.

blast4past

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Hi Guys,

I received the passports back with immigrant visas & COPR letters today evening !!

Sent via UPS and used CanadaPost to get passports back to USA from CPC-O

All the best to all those who are waiting for MR & RFV/PPR - hope your applications get processed soon too !

bluegirl08

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
18-08-2017
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
20-10-2017
Med's Request
04-10-2017
how many days does it take to get return tracker activated?(in canada applicant)

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Hello Guys,

Kindly let me know if there is any whatsapp group for Ottawa VO?

I would like to be added in that group :)

Ritvik