10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-03-2015, Received 27-3-2015, Decision Made 25-5-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2015
EGYPT-BOY said:
ACTUALLY I RECEIVED THE CALL AND WAITING FOR DHL GUY NOW...RABENA YOSTOR ... I M AFRAID OF THE FAST REPLY? WHAT IS UR OPINION?
see how expert i'm in predicting that :) :)

why you are so worry man :) enjoy the moment you are now together with the visa :p :p

Enjoy!

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
Recvd March 24-th, DM May 12-th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
muslim_web said:
GONGRATS Grace , I wish you a happy life in your new home ;)
Thank You very much :) I hope you will hear good news soon ;)

waitingforfsw said:
Congratulations Grace
Thank you :) All the best to you ;)

FSW_Applicant said:
Grace!! Congratulations!!! Have a safe landing soon and have a 'free' life in Canada! It's been a long and hair-raising journey and am glad that it's finally over.
Thank You very much, I hope you will get your passport soon & will enjoy the freedom too :) You are right that was long journey, but I am glad it is over :) All the best to you ;)

EGYPT-BOY said:
congratulations dear ..u deserve the best ....hurrray..hurraAY..ENJOY TO THE MAX ;)
Egypt-Boy, Thank you very much :) it is nice to hear from you :) I do enjoy it ;D a lot ;)

I wish you all the best and good life in Canada, Thanks one more time ;)

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
Marta said:
and me still waiting
;D ;D :p ;D ;D :p ;D ;D :p ;D ;D :p

Ha ha ha I love your little videos !!!

Don't even lose him for a second!!! Don't you love your Mailman? ;) :-*

P.S. If you want to add more adrenaline into your body you can try to call CIC and ask them about the date they shipped the mail to you, and than you add 4 business days to this date.... and you will know the date ;)

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Grace1978

Gratulacje, Pani!

I am pleased that you finally received your COPR. Canada is very lucky to have you on board. As I promised, I've stayed here to support you until your imminent success. And now my mission is over. See you in the Citizenship thread in a couple of years. If you'd like to keep in touch on FB, I'll send you my profile.

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
Diplomatru said:
Grace1978

Gratulacje, Pani!

I am pleased that you finally received your COPR. Canada is very lucky to have you on board. As I promised, I've stayed here to support you until your imminent success. And now my mission is over. See you in the Citizenship thread in a couple of years. If you'd like to keep in touch on FB, I'll send you my profile.
Diplomatru,

Dziekuje Bardzo :) I feel very fortunate to meet you here and I will be more than happy to have you on my FB :)

Thank You very much for your support in such a challenging journey. I wish you all the best and I hope I will not disappoint Canada.

fjvs121183

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2014
Doc's Request.
Wife's PC
AOR Received.
12/12/2014
File Transfer...
12/12/2014
Med's Request
16/12/2014
Med's Done....
24/12/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19/3/2014
VISA ISSUED...
30/3/2015
LANDED..........
22/5/2015
Dear all,

It has been a very long journey, full of anxiety, but lucky me I had the pleasure of finding this group. THANK YOU ALL!!!

Last time I posted, it was to let you know I had received my CoPR, well 6 weeks came by and I finally landed on May 22 at the Peace Arch (Washington - Vancouver border). I flew to Seattle and rented a car, then drove to the border and arrived there approximately at noon. The custom officer asked for our passports and I let him know that we were there to do the "landing". He asked where we lived, if it was our first time in Canada and if we wanted to declare goods to come. Afterwards, we were asked to proceed to line B and another officer requested our passports, asked the customary questions (felonies, convictions, crimes and on) and asked for our address in Canada. I rented a mailed box in UPS online from USA and the address looks like a legit one, not a PO, however he mentioned that our PR card could be shipped to USA, so we agreed to it. At this point we were considered Permanent residents.

We drove to Vancouver and the first place we went was "Service Canada" and requested our Social Insurance Number (SIN) which took no more than 30 minutes. The people working there were extremely helpful and informed than in 3 months we were entitled to request our Medical Insurance. From there we went to the driver licensing and exchanged my California license for the BC one, it cost me $37 and they asked me to provide my PR before issuing my final DL, however I got the number and my temporary permit.

So at this point, 3 hours after landing I already had a DL and SIN, which I consider a total success. Furthermore, we went to TD Trust Canada and open a crossborder account (no fees for the first six months to new immigrants), which will allow me to transfer my USD to CSD at a very good exchange rate and no fees.

We were done with administrative tasks by 5pm Friday May 22!!!! So we decided to enjoy the city and have some fun.

I will be more than happy to response to any questions you may have... Please send me a private message and will get back to you as soon as I can.

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
fjvs121183 said:
Dear all,

It has been a very long journey, full of anxiety, but lucky me I had the pleasure of finding this group. THANK YOU ALL!!!

Last time I posted, it was to let you know I had received my CoPR, well 6 weeks came by and I finally landed on May 22 at the Peace Arch (Washington - Vancouver border). I flew to Seattle and rented a car, then drove to the border and arrived there approximately at noon. The custom officer asked for our passports and I let him know that we were there to do the "landing". He asked where we lived, if it was our first time in Canada and if we wanted to declare goods to come. Afterwards, we were asked to proceed to line B and another officer requested our passports, asked the customary questions (felonies, convictions, crimes and on) and asked for our address in Canada. I rented a mailed box in UPS online from USA and the address looks like a legit one, not a PO, however he mentioned that our PR card could be shipped to USA, so we agreed to it. At this point we were considered Permanent residents.

We drove to Vancouver and the first place we went was "Service Canada" and requested our Social Insurance Number (SIN) which took no more than 30 minutes. The people working there were extremely helpful and informed than in 3 months we were entitled to request our Medical Insurance. From there we went to the driver licensing and exchanged my California license for the BC one, it cost me $37 and they asked me to provide my PR before issuing my final DL, however I got the number and my temporary permit.

So at this point, 3 hours after landing I already had a DL and SIN, which I consider a total success. Furthermore, we went to TD Trust Canada and open a crossborder account (no fees for the first six months to new immigrants), which will allow me to transfer my USD to CSD at a very good exchange rate and no fees.

We were done with administrative tasks by 5pm Friday May 22!!!! So we decided to enjoy the city and have some fun.

I will be more than happy to response to any questions you may have... Please send me a private message and will get back to you as soon as I can.
Congratulations on becoming PR of Canada :) and Thank you very much for sharing you experience. All the best to you :)

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
fjvs121183 said:
Dear all,

Thank you for sharing your experience and all the best....

I am happy to know they do mail pr card to US address.

If you exchanged your California DL for Vancouver DL, did you not come back to the US? If you came back, would you be driving in california on Canada DL?

+1

civilengr

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/27/2014
AOR Received.
PER 01/28/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Additional docs requested : 03/06/2015. doc sent 03/20/2015 RPRF : 03/27/2015
Med's Request
03/28/2015
Med's Done....
04/07/2015 Medical recieved : 04/14/2015
Interview........
Decision Made : 05/30/2015
Passport Req..
06/02/2015
LANDED..........
06/25/2015
fjvs121183 said:
Dear all,

Congratulations! and wish you all the best for your life in Canada

Kinji84

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-11-03
Nomination.....
2015-02-03
IELTS Request
Submitted with File
Med's Request
2015-04-01
Med's Done....
2015-04-21
Interview........
Passport Req..
2015-06-21
VISA ISSUED...
2015-07-03
LANDED..........
2015-09-30
binoy madackan said:
hai guys.i am new to this forum.i got my MR and pcc request after 96 days from per date.
my time line is APPLICATION FILED-NOV 28
PER -FEB 16
MR-MAY 25
Any have any idea about how long it will take to obtain pcc from U.K and USA?
I have obtained PCC from USA for me and my wife and from UK for my wife. For USA it is taking 14-16 weeks since FBI changed their system since last September 2015. For UK its taking 2 weeks max once they receive your application.

Hope this helps.

fjvs121183

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/07/2014
Doc's Request.
Wife's PC
AOR Received.
12/12/2014
File Transfer...
12/12/2014
Med's Request
16/12/2014
Med's Done....
24/12/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19/3/2014
VISA ISSUED...
30/3/2015
LANDED..........
22/5/2015
vinaj said:
Thank you for sharing your experience and all the best....

I am happy to know they do mail pr card to US address.

If you exchanged your California DL for Vancouver DL, did you not come back to the US? If you came back, would you be driving in california on Canada DL?

+1
Hey Vina,

I have returned to the USA, as I will request my company to transfer me to Toronto and that may take a year or so. Knowing that to obtain a DL in Canada, it is required to surrender all previous DL, I got a duplicate of my DL in California and submitted that one, while I keep the other one. I know it is not the best way to start my journey in Canada (breaking rules), but I believe, giving my current circumstances to be the best option.

I do not encourage you to do the same, but it is what I have done.

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
fjvs121183 said:
Hey Vina,

I have returned to the USA, as I will request my company to transfer me to Toronto and that may take a year or so. Knowing that to obtain a DL in Canada, it is required to surrender all previous DL, I got a duplicate of my DL in California and submitted that one, while I keep the other one. I know it is not the best way to start my journey in Canada (breaking rules), but I believe, giving my current circumstances to be the best option.

I do not encourage you to do the same, but it is what I have done.
Lol I was thinking of the same... It may be not right on paper but in this case it is the right way to do it.... Thanks...

babucool39

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WR
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov'14
AOR Received.
25-Feb'15
Med's Request
23-Apl'15
Hi,

I have submitted my passports thru Canada post y'day,when can I expect my passports with Visa stamped?

Any guess timeliness?

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
babucool39 said:
Hi,

I have submitted my passports thru Canada post y'day,when can I expect my passports with Visa stamped?

Any guess timeliness?
Your application timeline is impressive...

Its takes around 2 weeks to get it back in Canada or US

When did you get passport request?