waived
Passport Req..
12/5/2015 passport recvd by CPC-O 21-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25 May- 2015, Passport received 05 June-2015
LANDED..........
In calgary, on 30 july-2015
EGYPT-BOY said:
my per was 28 jan 2015 and my mr was just 20 days after it 19 february i finished the medicals in 2nd march and goit received in 7th march and added a new biorn son and done medicals in 14th march ....then nothing ....i sent them email enquiring and told me my application reached the final review by the officer in charge ...that was in 10th april ...since hten nothing ...diplo told me i should expect rfv within one month .....and i m getting very worried and crazy sometimes....do u have any opinion?
what is your Visa office?
I am guessing Cairo.
Did it got changed to CPC-O? may be that's the reason for delay

EGYPT-BOY

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Nomination.....
28-01-2015
Med's Request
19-02-2015
Med's Done....
2-03-2015 RECEIVED 07-03-2015
Interview........
ADDING CHILD& MEDICALS FINISH 13-03-2015
Passport Req..
pass request: 22-05-2015
candadacalling said:
what is your Visa office?
I am guessing Cairo.
Did it got changed to CPC-O? may be that's the reason for delay
I WROTE IN MY APPLICATION CAIRO VISA OFFICE ....BUT THE MR LETTER CAME FROM OTTOWA VISA OFFICE ..IN ADDITION DO U THINK IM DELAYED OR WITHIN NORMAL TIMELINE?

SSPT

Star Member
Mar 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Passport Sent :April 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Passport received by CPC-O : April 8th 2015
AOR Received.
Return Tracker activate : April 15th 2015
Med's Request
December 3rd 2014
Med's Done....
December 10th 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
23-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-13-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hey Everyone !!
Want to share my landing experience on April 25th, 2015
I drove to Sault. St. Marie land border (international Bridge) from within Canada (Sudbury)
I parked my car in their parking and went in to ask if I need to flagpol!
The IO asked me to park the car in front of the CCTV in parking and come in he said you dont have to cross the border!
I parked my car in front of CCTV. waited for 5 min in line .
He asked for COPR and asked if I was ever convicted for any crime ! I said no
Then he asked about how much cash I am carrying today :I did not have cash so I told him that I do not have any cash.
He went in to check his records! came back in 5 min stamped our passport and gave it back to me and my wife :)
total process took around 15 minutes
good luck to all of you

fswevaluation

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA/ NEW YORK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June 2014
LANDED..........
6th July 2015/Toronto
SSPT said:
Hey Everyone !!
I drove to Sault. St. Marie land border (international Bridge) from within Canada (Sudbury)
The IO asked me to park the car in front of the CCTV in parking and come in he said you dont have to cross the border!
Then he asked about how much cash I am carrying today :I did not have cash so I told him that I do not have any cash.
He went in to check his records! came back in 5 min stamped our passport and gave it back to me and my wife :)
good luck to all of you
Enjoy your PR, congrats, plus one for you

civilengr

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/27/2014
AOR Received.
PER 01/28/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Additional docs requested : 03/06/2015. doc sent 03/20/2015 RPRF : 03/27/2015
Med's Request
03/28/2015
Med's Done....
04/07/2015 Medical recieved : 04/14/2015
Interview........
Decision Made : 05/30/2015
Passport Req..
06/02/2015
LANDED..........
06/25/2015
SSPT said:
Hey Everyone !!
good luck to all of you

Awesome! Congratulations!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SSPT said:
Hey Everyone !!
good luck to all of you
Congratulations! :)

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SSPT said:
Hey Everyone !!
good luck to all of you
Congratulations..!! +1..

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
Recvd March 24-th, DM May 12-th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
EGYPT-BOY said:
my per was 28 jan 2015 and my mr was just 20 days after it 19 february i finished the medicals in 2nd march and goit received in 7th march and added a new biorn son and done medicals in 14th march ....then nothing ....i sent them email enquiring and told me my application reached the final review by the officer in charge ...that was in 10th april ...since hten nothing ...diplo told me i should expect rfv within one month .....and i m getting very worried and crazy sometimes....do u have any opinion?
Don't worry, You are in Final Review & Diplomatru told you one month wait - so you still have a lot of time till May 10-th ;)

I know its hard - I am waiting too ;)

candadacalling said:
Hi Canadacalling, Your timeline is close to mine. I am also waiting eagerly for PPR

Hope we receive the much awaited e-mail soon.
Like someone said earlier. The closer we get to the destination more restless we get.
I keep checking emails 100 times a day even when I know I wont receive anything at that odd time.
and this is just the tip of the Iceberg. Real struggle lies ahead once we receive the PR.
where to settle, finding employment, there are so many questions. I just hope the sleepless nights ends soon.
I know what you mean.... I'm in same shoes :) waiting waiting ..

I think that my sleepless nights will begin after getting PR... trying to make right decisions... where to live, where to work, etc etc..

Humber2014 said:
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share some good news...

I got 3rd line tonight ;D ;D ;D

Now wait for PPR begins!
Congratulations :) I hope wait for PPR will not be long ;)

SSPT said:
Hey Everyone !!
good luck to all of you
Congratulations & All the best :)

canimmvisa

Dec 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
LANDED..........
29-05-2015
SSPT said:
Hey Everyone !!
good luck to all of you
Congratulations SSPT

zaydoov

May 28, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2014
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
Med's Request
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-03-2015, Received 27-3-2015, Decision Made 25-5-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2015
Yesterday, I tried to call the CIC to get the latest update on my file after one month exactly from Medical received, but unfortunately the CIC officer was not helpful and he insisted that I'm still in the normal time frame of the federal skilled worker application 27 month, even when I insisted that he could check him self my status, he returned to me that he don't have much than me and all he can confirm is the medical received

Today, I was lucky that the CIC officer was very helpful, she asked me for more details about my file like addresses and phone numbers then put me on hold for two minutes, then she came back to say that she accessed my file and "everything looks good"

I asked her if that means that my file has reached positive decision, but she said not yet, all she can confirm is that everything looks good but the decision was not made yet, so I asked her if the security check or any other checks are still in progress but she confirmed that all checks are finished and again everything looks good. so I asked if I should expect to hear anything within the coming two weeks, she said that she don't know that but she confirmed that I should hear before September 8th.

so I can expect that the due date for my file is September 8th and I'm awaiting the final review on my file

fingers crossed

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
Recvd March 24-th, DM May 12-th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
zaydoov said:
Yesterday, I tried to call the CIC to get the latest update on my file after one month exactly from Medical received, but unfortunately the CIC officer was not helpful and he insisted that I'm still in the normal time frame of the federal skilled worker application 27 month, even when I insisted that he could check him self my status, he returned to me that he don't have much than me and all he can confirm is the medical received

Today, I was lucky that the CIC officer was very helpful, she asked me for more details about my file like addresses and phone numbers then put me on hold for two minutes, then she came back to say that she accessed my file and "everything looks good"

I asked her if that means that my file has reached positive decision, but she said not yet, all she can confirm is that everything looks good but the decision was not made yet, so I asked her if the security check or any other checks are still in progress but she confirmed that all checks are finished and again everything looks good. so I asked if I should expect to hear anything within the coming two weeks, she said that she don't know that but she confirmed that I should hear before September 8th.

so I can expect that the due date for my file is September 8th and I'm awaiting the final review on my file

fingers crossed
Great news! I wonder how much longer we will have to wait... buuuuuuu

lyn4pow

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014.
Med's Request
March 13, 2015
Interview........
DM - May 30 2015
Passport Req..
June 10 2015. PP reached Ottawa June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP sent back June 19, 2015
zaydoov said:

fingers crossed
That's a little weird seeing that I was told that I should hear something by May 13th. You are October 7th applicant and i am 20th.