Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
2016!!!
Just wondering .. why are US citizens moving to Canada . I tot it was the other way around .
kwyatt75 said:
Congratulations! The RPRF request comes before MR? Is that how it generally works? For I thought the RPRF occurred after they got the results from the MR.

I only need PCC from the US for both me and my wife as we are US Citizens and haven't lived elsewhere. I submitted mine with the application but couldn't submit hers because we submitted it but the fingerprints were not clear enough. We sent it as second time and it was sent back for the same thing. There wasn't time to try again before the Dec. 31st deadline so I just submitted as the directions said PCC can be provided later. This last time we traveled to a location that could digitally do the fingerprints (LiveScan). They were able to scan and rescan until they got clear images. We sent it to the FBI and they received it on April 6, 2015 but the FBI site says they are experiencing delays and that it is taking 12 to 14 weeks. That means we should hopefully receive results sometime between June 29th and July 13th. I just hope that if we get a request they give us time for the results to come it. It is going to be a clear record so no worries about that...it is just waiting on the FBI to get it done. :-X

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
Recvd March 24-th, DM May 12-th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
Diplomatru said:
Dziękuję pani! You have a wonderful heritage Gracey :) Many Ukranians from Lwow are applying for Polish PR (karta polaka), especially now when Russia is waging this insidious war. You'll take great pleasure in flying with LOT to Warsaw on their 787 Dreamliner WHEN you become PR.

PS TAing made me think that I wish I was 18. Not to chase petticoats, but it is cool to have so much time to figure out what to do with your life when you just become an adult.
Dziękuję bardzo Panu za mile slowa ;) (Thank you very much for nice words)

As Always - I am impressed by your knowledge :) I would be more than happy to be able to buy tickets to Poland... and fly in Dreamliner ;D

I know that it is crazy to expect to receive RFV email now but I can't stop myself from checking my email every 5 minutes... :-X

P.S. I agree with you that would be nice to be able to be in the age of 18-th and have opportunity to decide which way to go... ;) It would be great if we would know which way is the best for us - not only assume that the one which we are choosing is the best ;)

blast4past

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Diplomatru said:
I am not certain you made it within cap
This person's timeline shows "CC Charged 27 March 2015" - so I'm thinking this app should be within cap otherwise it would not have been charged right.

EGYPT-BOY

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Nomination.....
28-01-2015
Med's Request
19-02-2015
Med's Done....
2-03-2015 RECEIVED 07-03-2015
Interview........
ADDING CHILD& MEDICALS FINISH 13-03-2015
Passport Req..
pass request: 22-05-2015
Grace1978 said:
Dziękuję bardzo Panu za mile slowa ;) (Thank you very much for nice words)

As Always - I am impressed by your knowledge :) I would be more than happy to be able to buy tickets to Poland... and fly in Dreamliner ;D

I know that it is crazy to expect to receive RFV email now but I can't stop myself from checking my email every 5 minutes... :-X

P.S. I agree with you that would be nice to be able to be in the age of 18-th and have opportunity to decide which way to go... ;) It would be great if we would know which way is the best for us - not only assume that the one which we are choosing is the best ;)

SAME HERE ......GRACE...CHECKING MY EMAIL EVERY SECOND ......I M WAITING FOR RFV....

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blast4past said:
This person's timeline shows "CC Charged 27 March 2015" - so I'm thinking this app should be within cap otherwise it would not have been charged right.
If you are following the forum, you would probably know that they are refunding late December applicants.

blast4past

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
kwyatt75 said:
Don't lose hope. I have seen people who got PER back in September 2014 that got their MRs anywhere from 45 days later to 136 days later.

It seems to me that the closer the application is to the December 31, 2015 cut-off for applying under the old system, the longer the delays are. It could be because so many applications were coming in the closer it got to the cut-off. It could vary based on the particular VO processing your application and even could depend based on the efficiency of the particular officer assigned to your application.
Hopefully all Nov2014 apps get MRs this week. I used the excel sheet to calculate PER to MR duration(days) for CPC-O. For most people it is within 40-65 days range. But I guess some Nov2014 apps have passed 80+ days since PER (myself included). Hope we get it soon.

mamacoded

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th Sept
Doc's Request.
05/02/2015
Nomination.....
29th Dec
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
05/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/02/2015
Interview........
meds updated on ECAS 15/04/2015 DM according to ECAS 8th May
Passport Req..
14/05/2015, Passport received at CPC - May 19
VISA ISSUED...
visa received May 28
LANDED..........
29/05/2015
pdhaliwal said:
Landed on 20 april 2015.
Best of luck to all of you guys.
Thanks for the update.We have similar timelines but unfortunately I had issues with medicals.It was not received until mid April.
I am eagerly waiting for the mail from CIC.I have been checking in-box every minute.

Best of luck to you.

Gave you a +1.

jithesh69

Nov 24, 2014
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-AUG-2014
AOR Received.
08-DEC-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
31-JAN-2015
Interview........
3rd Line Update 15th FEB 2015
Passport Req..
01-MAY-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-MAY-2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
EGYPT-BOY said:
SAME HERE ......GRACE...CHECKING MY EMAIL EVERY SECOND ......I M WAITING FOR RFV....
Me too...I am AUG 19, 2015 applicant, everything was done pretty fast for me except FBI Clearance...should have applied earlier for it :(

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blast4past said:
No I must've missed that info. Thanks.
No problem. Anyway, I suggest that this person should talk with a call centre agent to learn if the file was transferred to the responsible visa office at all.

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One of my friends is v much interested in moving to Canada but his current IELTS score is low (5.5 bands ).
He got dual degrees & has 5+ yrs of experience in same occupation.

He is trying to get more score in IETLS .
Almost all PNP programes need job offer except Manitoba( where you need support).

Currently I believe he is not having any chance.Any of you have any suggestions for him either short term or long term route ?

kwyatt75

Apr 6, 2015
TEXAS
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 24, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 02, 2015 (MR, RPRF, & PCC for Spouse)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER - March 22, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent w/Application: L-8.5, R-9.0, W-9.0, S-8.5
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
June 02, 2015
Med's Done....
June 19, 2015; TLU (Medical results have been received): July 20, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Required as I was a US Citizen
VISA ISSUED...
COPR Issued Jan 07, 2016 - Arrived in Mail Jan 21, 2016
LANDED..........
June 19, 2016 - FINALLY - HURRAY!!!!
MrBank said:
Just wondering .. why are US citizens moving to Canada . I tot it was the other way around .
:eek: LOL. I see you flying that TX flag on your profile. :p

It is sad...it used to be that way. The US used to be the place to go. I think more and more there are Americans moving for the same reason immigrants have always moved from one place to another. Don't get me wrong, the US is still a much better place than a lot of other places, for sure. Amongst industrialized nations however, it is falling behind. There was a recent article even talking about how the "American Dream" is more obtainable now in Canada than in the US.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kwyatt75 said:
:eek: LOL. I see you flying that TX flag on your profile. :p

It is sad...it used to be that way. The US used to be the place to go. I think more and more there are Americans moving for the same reason immigrants have always moved from one place to another. Don't get me wrong, the US is still a much better place than a lot of other places, for sure. Amongst industrialized nations however, it is falling behind. There was a recent article even talking about how the "American Dream" is more obtainable now in Canada than in the US.
Have you been in Canada before?