+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - CPC OTTAWA - Visa Office - Let's Connect Here

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lyn4pow said:
I just checked my ECAS and third line "Medicals have been received" was updated :)
Congrats!
If you had an IME# in your patient info sheet, third line update within two weeks is kind of guaranteed. #UMI is a completely different case.

bat001

Oct 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2***
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2015
LANDED..........
28-03-2015 PR CARD Rcv'd(40 days)
Sir, a visa officer at his or her discretion may request for your physical passport or a copy before COPR is issued whether you are a Spaniard or a Gladiator :D
So if you are from a visa exempt country like you said, they may not affix a visa on your passport, they just requested for further verification and as part of the process bro - Wish you all the best in your landing :)
fjvs121183 said:
Hey all,

Here is my most recent update without delay... I am Spaniard and I am from a visa exempt country, however I got a PPR email and just to be sure, I called CPC-O to confirm that I was not required to obtain a visa... well CPC-O told me that I was required to obtain, so I sent my passport last Friday and they reached CPC-O Tuesday morning. Canada mail label just got activated and my package will be back in 3 days...

Either they are very very fast (last 10 months tells me otherwise) or I ended up not needing the visa stamp. I will know in 3 days. Until then, I will just wait for my CoPR letter.

lyn4pow

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014.
Med's Request
March 13, 2015
Interview........
DM - May 30 2015
Passport Req..
June 10 2015. PP reached Ottawa June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP sent back June 19, 2015
Diplomatru said:
Congrats!
If you had an IME# in your patient info sheet, third line update within two weeks is kind of guaranteed. #UMI is a completely different case.
I did. Thanks Diplomatru :)

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
Congratulations!!! I should check mine too. Our timelines are almost similar

lyn4pow said:
I just checked my ECAS and third line "Medicals have been received" was updated :)

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FYI iOS users,

There is an app CIC status which allows to check your e-CAS with one click. It is loaded with ads and crashes occasionally, but it's free abd despite its limitations it saves time.

NP26

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Good morning,
I received my GCMS notes last night.
I passed the meds,eligibility and crimi but the remaining assessments are blank. I presume that the blank assessments are still in process.
The due date was 2 weeks ago.
In your opinion, when should I expect the next step?
thank you for any response in advance

amirali.mithani

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30th, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
Dittmar said:
Hi

Were you able to track your parcel back? It's been 2 weeks since I sent our passaports. I'm getting worried...
I made a mistake and sent passports using UPS Standard from USA. UPS messed up on the tracking and I had no clue where my passports were for 4-5 days. Finally when they reached Canadian customs, my tracker got updated. My package was delayed in Canadian customs for 2 more days and finally it reached CIC after 10 days. It has been 12 days since then and the Canada Post tracker is still not updated.

As always the only option is to sit patiently and wait.

Good Luck!

justChill_FSW2014

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Diplomatru said:
FYI iOS users,

There is an app CIC status which allows to check your e-CAS with one click. It is loaded with ads and crashes occasionally, but it's free abd despite its limitations it saves time.
and you still want us to believe you are not CIC agent? :p :p :p

tell us when are CIC agents working next? when is Canada Post pickup done? when are medicals send? when are PER's send? give us all the inside info ;D

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
amirali.mithani said:
I made a mistake and sent passports using UPS Standard from USA. UPS messed up on the tracking and I had no clue where my passports were for 4-5 days. Finally when they reached Canadian customs, my tracker got updated. My package was delayed in Canadian customs for 2 more days and finally it reached CIC after 10 days. It has been 12 days since then and the Canada Post tracker is still not updated.

As always the only option is to sit patiently and wait.

Good Luck!
I thought we (Indians) are not allowed to mail passports outside the country we are in (assuming you are in the US)....

amirali.mithani

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30th, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
vinaj said:
I thought we (Indians) are not allowed to mail passports outside the country we are in (assuming you are in the US)....
There have been numerous discussion about this topic on this forum as well as others. Several of Indians in USA haves sent their PPs for stamping, received it and successfully landed in Canada.

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
amirali.mithani said:
There have been numerous discussion about this topic on this forum as well as others. Several of Indians in USA haves sent their PPs for stamping, received it and successfully landed in Canada.
Okay... I have been checking this forum only recently so didn't see them... Thanks... Hopefully everything will just workout fine for all of us.......

Thanks... :)

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
vinaj said:
Okay... I have been checking this forum only recently so didn't see them... Thanks... Hopefully everything will just workout fine for all of us.......

Thanks... :)
Its issue if its going in or out from India. US-Canada its fine, I confirmed it with Immigration Officer in interview held at NY. I sent my PP from Canada to US.

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
Goku said:
Its issue if its going in or out from India. US-Canada its fine, I confirmed it with Immigration Officer in interview help ant NY. I sent my PP from Canada to US.
Ohh great... thanks

+1 to u and amirali.mithani

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NP26 said:
Good morning,
I received my GCMS notes last night.
I passed the meds,eligibility and crimi but the remaining assessments are blank. I presume that the blank assessments are still in process.
The due date was 2 weeks ago.
In your opinion, when should I expect the next step?
thank you for any response in advance
They remain blank even when they are completed.
What's the location of your file and the officer's notes?

NP26

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi Diplo,
thank you again for your quick response
What do you mean by the officer notes?