Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Preet prabh said:
It's unbelievable, some august applicants from New Delhi visa office have got their DM status. And CPC-O seems they are on long vacation.
he got ppr too
lol we can only wait and pray to god almighty

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SKguy said:
less negative thoughts guys.... such speculations are no good for anything. You do realized that all of VOs world wide, since january 2015 have received approximately 2500 applications. Where before EE they would receive the same number in a day. So let's not rush into conclusions and stress ourselves. A few guys on the form got their MR and what not I don't think there is a trend
EE applications that received ITA are either PNP or CEC driven, so these applicants go to Centralized Processing Region (CPC-O). From GCMS notes that other Ottawa applicants have shared so far I can see that our apps are processed by three COs lol (JH...., GB.... and LR....). And they seem to be overwhelmed.

Dittmar

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
Med's Request
16-12-2014 (medical results uploaded Jan 7th)
Med's Done....
20-01-2015 (3rd line)
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
11-04-2015
Diplomatru said:
Good morning EST folk 8)

Morning! Ow, Gosh, what a dried day yesterday...

My husband's company has asked him documents to check his status today. I don't like being a temporary resident like this. It is like living on a shadow of expectancy. So terrible! Why don't they get over with the applications of FSW 2014 at once?!

lyn4pow

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014.
Med's Request
March 13, 2015
Interview........
DM - May 30 2015
Passport Req..
June 10 2015. PP reached Ottawa June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP sent back June 19, 2015

Dittmar

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
Med's Request
16-12-2014 (medical results uploaded Jan 7th)
Med's Done....
20-01-2015 (3rd line)
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
11-04-2015

lyn4pow

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014.
Med's Request
March 13, 2015
Interview........
DM - May 30 2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
andy6835 said:
Received MR,PCC & RPRF ..
Spreadsheet updated..
Hey,
Did you apply under two NOCs? Which one did you receive MR for?

lyn4pow

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014.
Med's Request
March 13, 2015
Interview........
DM - May 30 2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Dittmar said:
Eastern Time Zone
Lol. I'm so ignorant when it comes to time zones.

lyn4pow

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014.
Med's Request
March 13, 2015
Interview........
DM - May 30 2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
andy6835 said:
Received MR,PCC & RPRF ..
Spreadsheet updated..
BTW congrats!

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ray2210 said:
I got my medical request and i completed it and paid my rprf but my ecas still shows the first line? Is anyone else finding the same thing???
it takes a few weeks to see your status get updated - since you just got your medicals done, you'll probably see updates near the end of the month

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dittmar said:
Morning! Ow, Gosh, what a dried day yesterday...

My husband's company has asked him documents to check his status today. I don't like being a temporary resident like this. It is like living on a shadow of expectancy. So terrible! Why don't they get over with the applications of FSW 2014 at once?!
You have my sympathies. It is very humiliating. And look at how CRA is fast when it comes to collecting taxes :) They followed up on my return in less than 2 weeks.

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lyn4pow said:
Hey,
Did you apply under two NOCs? Which one did you receive MR for?
Thank u.. i got it for 2232.. ( got for December application & not for october , strange isnt it?)

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Something to share regarding Telephone Scam alert:.

Recent experience based on a person applied for PR under CEC (CPC-Ottawa is VO)
bsdabhi said:
Hey everyone..!!

I would like to share my story here. I still can't believe and still not sure if it was a scam or not..!!
I have my PR file under process in CIC under CEC category. I've also added my husband to my file as dependent. Me and my husband both are here on open work-permit (he has a work permit on my dependence).
Yesterday my husband got a call from a guy. He introduced himself as an agent from CIC. He told my husband that he is speaking from CIC and he needs to have some questions regarding the PR file. He told my husband that his UIN (Unique identification Number) is not registered at India. (CEC category in one form they ask for any piece of id from backhome. and thus me and my husband had put our UIN number in the file which got issued in India) is not registered. So it is delaying your file. Now you have two options. Either fly back to India in next 15 days or pay $788, so that we will make the furthur process and then you won't be having any troubles. And the money taht you are paying is just the proof that you submitted the valid id, its just that the problem occured in India. So we are gonna refund this monney to you back in 2-3 business days. after your payment is done I am gonna transfer you to a legal department of Canada and they will give you the receipt number of your payment and also you will get an email right after your payment including all the details. Also one officer will be coming to you tomorrow to check your ids. so you need to give him the photocopies of both yours passports and some other details. he also mentioned the name, that this officer is gonna visit you tomorrow. my husband made the payment. the strange thing was the guy was recording the call saying that your call is being recorded and you are not permitted to cut the call as the legal deparment of Canada is also on the other hand of this call. So we had to continue the call "all the time" .. even when we went to the canada post to do a money gram..EVEN WHEN WE WERE ON OUR WAY..!! after first payment the guy said ohh I see here that your wife's id is also not registered..! she has to pay $877. more money cuz shes primary applicant. my husband did second payment.. after that the said m transferrignyour to a legal deparment of canada the the transfered the call. the legal deparment guy said because you are a secondary applicant you cant make this payment in half. you have to pay both together. pay $1600..! my husband said i dont have that much limit in my debit card. the guy asked him to make acash and pay.. my poor husband withdraw cash $1600 and paid..!!!! after that they said we now need to speak to your wife. cuz shes a principle applicant. I work night shift so i was sleeping my husband woke me up. They started talking to me saying that you have a penalty of $3100. $1600 for you and $1500 for your husband. so either fly back or pay the money..!! I got mad right away m like how can this be possible..!! I asked the agent id number, his name, my file number and he provided all..! i said i need to verify this in person so I need to go to your office. he said thers a cic office at 1027 ficnh ave west, unit 164. I can make your appointment there. and when I went there, there was no such address available on the stated site..!! so i got the clue that this was fraud. he even said at the end that he is withdrawing my file because i dint pay and i said i do not have any problem. and he was like m transferring your call to account department. other guy came and sked for my file number, i said i dont have it on hand and then he hung up..!!
its avery long story but i cant write whole thing but this is the summery..! we still have no idea what happened..!!
so i am gonna call to cic tomorrow. and find out what happened to me.
now in this case CIC is not gonna fight for my gone money. If i want my money back then i'll definitely have to go to the police..!! so if in case i go to the police to register a scam , WOULD THAT BE AFFECTING/DELAYIGN MY PR FILE?? OR WILL THERE BE ANY IMPACT ON MY PR FILE BECAUSE OF POLICE INVOLVEMENT HERE????

pLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me..!!!

suggestions and possible solutions and discussions are more then welcome here..!!

Thanks a lot..!
Here is notice from CIC regarding Telephone Scam Alert dated March 11, 2015.

"March 11, 2015 — Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) is warning individuals of fraudulent telephone calls in which the caller identifies themselves as a CIC officer calling to collect additional personal information or asking that a fine be paid to avoid deportation.

Be aware: CIC does not contact individuals for the purpose of collecting fines or personal information to avoid deportation and NEVER asks the public to make a payment over the telephone.

Anyone who receives a suspicious call should hang up immediately and contact their local police, and report the incident to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre at 1-888-495-8501 or through their website or by email.

CIC provides tips on its website on how to avoid becoming a victim of fraud. For more information, see: Internet, Email and Telephone Scams, How to protect yourself."

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2015-03-11.asp
Twitter (CIC): https://twitter.com/citimmcanada

A simple thing, CIC agent will never ask you to pay any kind of money via phone for any other thing. Application fee & RPRF is the only fee you have to pay to CIC and nothing else. If even they insist that they are real then, and if you are not sure what to do tell them that to send communication via email. Do not pay a single penny based on verbal conversation.

lyn4pow

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014.
Med's Request
March 13, 2015
Interview........
DM - May 30 2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
andy6835 said:
Thank u.. i got it for 2232.. ( got for December application & not for october , strange isnt it?)
Whao! Are you sure it was for the December application? Maybe they made a mistake and if not they just skipped almost two months of applications.