App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Diplomatru said:
As far as I know, any mail room is freaking full of envelopes. That's why it's a mail room.
Also some mail rooms are more efficient :p

sevagha

Star Member
May 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
5125 ECA Done......:22-05-2014 ECA Received:27-05-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014 App. Received:04-06-2014 PER Received:30-09-2014
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
23-11-2014
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
LANDED..........
03-07-2015
rajdeepganga said:
Hi Dear,

I see u seems to be very much upset about this. Did you ordered GCMS notes. When my friend did it says one of his family member was missing medical due to negligence of Doctor. That doctor piece of *censored word* missed it and his whole family was making prayers and getting on their nerves.

So what I can suggest to all of candidates like you is to:
0. Wait for atleast 2 weeks after E-Medical results have been uploaded as said by your doc.

1. Get the E-Medical receipt from doctor usually he will give after 1 week once your E-Medical is done. That way you can see when was medical uploaded to the site. That E-Medical receipt will have "Date Of Upload" as well. If you see all of your family members results were uploaded then proceed to step 2

2. Raise a "Case specific enquiry" if it is taking too long unreasonably. Send a fax and E-Mail. Do not send too many inquiries as it may baffle them to respond and your application may get delayed.

3. Order GCMS notes to see where u r application is stuck and follow steps to close that gap.

If still nothing u can then only wait for reply for case specific Enquiry.

Some of the people like DIPLOMATRU haven't have 3rd line updated I guess and they received PPR direct after 2-3 months.

Good Luck!!!!!!
Good advice!

I've done all that except the GCMS notes. I'll wait a little bit more before doing that. In the meantime, I hope CPC-O responds to my inquiries!

pdhillon

Oct 29, 2014
Winnipeg
Vijay_Kumar said:
Guys,
i was talking to my friend and i told him my status was not updated yet...after 20secs i checked again, it says ITEM PROCESSED...

came home and checked online...it is enroute to me.....i am so ***King relieved.........
I wont be this relieved even after sex may be :)

Thank you all for your support........i will get in 2 days as per the delivery date.
Wooww .... Congrats dude... Wishing u bright future in Canada. :)

Vijay_Kumar

Jul 31, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
02-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
I am Waiting
LANDED..........
Yet to decide
pdhillon said:
Wooww .... Congrats dude... Wishing u bright future in Canada. :)
Thank you :)

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
sevagha said:
Good advice!

I've done all that except the GCMS notes. I'll wait a little bit more before doing that. In the meantime, I hope CPC-O responds to my inquiries!
I sent CSE and GCMS on 9th Jan, hoping an answer to one or the other or both shortly

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Diplomatru said:
I would say most :)
Well corporate mail room always wins hands down versus government :D ;D

pratik rawal

Aug 16, 2010
Hi friends,

We just landed through Niagara fall's rainbow bridge few days before by foot. It was great experience. Everything went smoothly and officers on both the sides were very helpful. Please don't forget to bring current employment letter and bank statement they might ask for it.

Thanks to all of you and this forum.

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
pratik rawal said:
Hi friends,

We just landed through Niagara fall's rainbow bridge few days before by foot. It was great experience. Everything went smoothly and officers on both the sides were very helpful. Please don't forget to bring current employment letter and bank statement they might ask for it.

Congrats, can you confirm your timeline?

akrstic4

May 31, 2014
pratik rawal said:
Hi friends,

I had the same experience today at the same border crossing. Please make sure you bring some sort of proof of funds because they will most likely ask you about it. Luckily I had mine with me. Wish you all the best.

Chuck Noland

Jan 25, 2015
hi everyone

I've got the RPRF email on 21 Jan, and since then I've tried to pay online but every time I got "Payment Failure" message. I used different computers with different net connections and still can't pay. I contacted my bank and they told me that nothing wrong with my credit card. For your information this credit card I've used it to pay immigration fees, WES, IELTS fees and more.

Any advice?

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akrstic4 said:
I had the same experience today at the same border crossing. Please make sure you bring some sort of proof of funds because they will most likely ask you about it. Luckily I had mine with me. Wish you all the best.
We are planning to go on Monday for landing at rainbow bridge. The passports will reach during day time by xpresspost. Any time that we should avoid or just jump on car the moment passports come and Zipp to niagra for landing?

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you upgrade/change your internet browser? I know for some people Internet explorer gave them this error. You may wanna try mozilla for that.

Chuck Noland said:
hi everyone

I've got the RPRF email on 21 Jan, and since then I've tried to pay online but every time I got "Payment Failure" message. I used different computers with different net connections and still can't pay. I contacted my bank and they told me that nothing wrong with my credit card. For your information this credit card I've used it to pay immigration fees, WES, IELTS fees and more.

Any advice?

Chuck Noland

Jan 25, 2015
pepe84 said:
Can you upgrade/change your internet browser? I know for some people Internet explorer gave them this error. You may wanna try mozilla for that.
I've tried chrome, mozilla and internet explorer, and all of them were updated with javascript.