Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-13-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-26-2015 (Received 03-09-2015)
LANDED..........
Sep '2015
Oh dear...H1B and more so bro-in-law marriage. I am sure missing that marriage could bring dire consequences ;D

Don't worry - you have time. Even if you get it next week - you're good to go.

Vijay_Kumar said:
i can postpone interview but i should know when i will travel for that :(
I know dude, i am almost **edup here....
But i took that risk...
I have 15 days to decide anything...
My bro in law marriage in feb, that is why I am going to india orelse i would have stayed here till i get pp without any worries :(

thank you though

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vijay_Kumar said:
i can postpone interview but i should know when i will travel for that :(
I know dude, i am almost **edup here....
But i took that risk...
I have 15 days to decide anything...
My bro in law marriage in feb, that is why I am going to india orelse i would have stayed here till i get pp without any worries :(

thank you though
I don’t know why your consultant guide this way. You should have just given your latest valid passport.
Since you have given its info anyway on your original application. Still 15 days is long time.
One can get direct Flight on same day of travel to delhi.

ravi12

Jan 4, 2013
Hey guys,

I am going to get my FBI report soon, my due date is Feb 4 so wht shld i write in the cover letter with the report any suggestions.
Pls let me know it would be of great help. This is the last document remaining, My medicals were done on Nov 15 and are already received i hav send everything before had.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravi12 said:
Hey guys,

I am going to get my FBI report soon, my due date is Feb 4 so wht shld i write in the cover letter with the report any suggestions.
Pls let me know it would be of great help. This is the last document remaining, My medicals were done on Nov 15 and are already received i hav send everything before had.
should be simple. Just put your proof of application cc charges or their ack(fbi report), and pass the request for extension.

anyway, people anyone wiling to share good news of mail activation etc. it seems petty dull now. I am sure many people have given thier passport on 12-14th date range

Vijay_Kumar

Jul 31, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
02-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
I am Waiting
LANDED..........
Yet to decide
jhutti said:
should be simple. Just put your proof of application cc charges or their ack(fbi report), and pass the request for extension.

anyway, people anyone wiling to share good news of mail activation etc. it seems petty dull now. I am sure many people have given thier passport on 12-14th date range
or they started partying and forgot about group :)

sundevil

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
cecjuly31 said:
Hi,
I just want to let people who are waiting for MR know that I received RPRF today. I don't know why they skipped MR or maybe I will receive it later.
My timeline is on the sidebar.
Congrats, happy for you :)

Is it mentioned somewhere if the RPRF has been issued for your CEC or FSW application and has the 2nd line appeared in your ECAS?

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
minnesotamrk said:
I sent two Indian passports too. One of them expired last year but has my current visa status in the U.S. while the other one is newly issued. CPC-O is sending my passports back without any issues. In my opinion, expired passport is not necessarily invalid. I think CPC-O will stamp the PR visa in the new passport for obvious reasons.
minnesotamrk ,
when did your passport reach cpc ottawa. 14th Jan?. You seems to know that passports are getting return back via regular mail to your address. Did cpc email you this info?
From your previous post it seems earlier you struggle to get xpresspost label on 9th jan. Then after thinking over the weekend. You decided to send on 12th or 13th jan via fedex.
Correct me if I am wrong. So does your passports reached on 13th or 14th jan? please share the timeline

minnesotamrk

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Med's Done....
19-12-2014
Passport Req..
07-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2015
My passports reached CPC on the 12th. I did not send a prepaid shipping label from Canada Post along with my passports because I couldn't purchase it using my U.S. credit card. Yesterday (21st), I received an email from CPC saying that my passports are ready to be shipped but they wanted to confirm my address because they will have to send them back by regular mail. They asked me if I can send them a prepaid shipping label. I told them the problem with prepaid label and they replied with the options to have someone (relative or friend) in Canada purchase the label for me or they can send the passports to someone (relative or friend) who lives in Canada and that someone can send the passports to my U.S. address.

I could finally find a relative to purchase the prepaid label from Canada Post. I attached the prepaid label to the email from CPC per their instructions. Now, I have a tracking number. I hope this helps.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
minnesotamrk said:
My passports reached CPC on the 12th. I did not send a prepaid shipping label from Canada Post along with my passports because I couldn't purchase it using my U.S. credit card. Yesterday (21st), I received an email from CPC saying that my passports are ready to be shipped but they wanted to confirm my address because they will have to send them back by regular mail. They asked me if I can send them a prepaid shipping label. I told them the problem with prepaid label and they replied with the options to have someone (relative or friend) in Canada purchase the label for me or they can send the passports to someone (relative or friend) who lives in Canada and that someone can send the passports to my U.S. address.

I could finally find a relative to purchase the prepaid label from Canada Post. I attached the prepaid label to the email from CPC per their instructions. Now, I have a tracking number. I hope this helps.
Thanks for sharing the info. So perhaps your passports were ready by 20th evening only. Then they decided to email you on 21st. And perhaps they will ship it today. Congrats!!!!

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for sharing this info +1 for you.

This means they are still working on Jan 12 received passports. As usual, more delays in CPC Ottawa :-[

minnesotamrk said:

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pepe84 said:
Thanks for sharing this info +1 for you.

This means they are still working on Jan 12 received passports. As usual, more delays in CPC Ottawa :-[
I think their is no fix date. They are working on 9th -14th cases. Someone on 13th case gets it activation yesterday. I am sure couple of 9th Jan cases
was still waiting for activation

Straight cases with limited travel history to their home country or Canada should get processed in 5-6 working days’ time.That’s what I am reading after seeing people’s timeline.

Vijay_Kumar

Jul 31, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
02-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
I am Waiting
LANDED..........
Yet to decide
minnesotamrk said:

+1 for you...thanks dude..is your tracker activated now? what is the status in the tracker?

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Who was the person whose passport was received on Jan 13 and got activation yesterday?

No one from this forum and no one from the PhD stream forum whose passports were received after Jan 12 has got activation yet :(

jhutti said:
I think their is no fix date. They are working on 9th -14th cases. Someone on 13th case gets it activation yesterday. I am sure couple of 9th Jan cases

Straight cases with limited travel history to their home country or Canada should get processed in 5-6 working days' time.That's what I am reading after seeing people's timeline.

North Pole

Nov 30, 2014
namwbysbd said:
Has anyone received a reply from CPC for arranging of printing visa in another office. I sent them 3 emails since Jan., 09 but I have not received any reply rather than the automatic email
namwbysbd,

Have you tried contacting VFS Global? (The Visa Application Center currently handling Visa services for Canadian Embassy in Cairo)
On their website they say that they have Passport Transmission Services.

Copied from their website
"If you have received notification from the Government of Canada requesting your passport, your passport(s) along with the request letter may be submitted through this Visa Application Centre.
Please note that there will be a Service Charge for the above services. Courier charges, where applicable, are separate from the Service Charge applicable for Passport Transmission Services. The details can be obtained here."

If you decide to decide to use this service please share your experience as i am still waiting for PPR.

Vijay_Kumar

Jul 31, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
02-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
I am Waiting
LANDED..........
Yet to decide
jhutti said:

Straight cases with limited travel history to their home country or Canada should get processed in 5-6 working days' time.That's what I am reading after seeing people's timeline.
i am not talking anything :) haha