+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW-2014-Application filed from INDIA

Divi707

Sep 19, 2014
hi friends..

made my calculation .... tell if wrong ??

education BCom 21 points
xperiance 2yrs 11
age 23 12
Ielts date 22 nov 23 needed ( have to score 7+ in each module)
total 68

now just wanna to know that i have applied for educational assessment through WES ..... got my transcripts ... now i have to courier it on a given address... plzz give me the address where to be courier these transcripts??? ... and fees is $201 .or $299.. ??

Also my expected date of Ielts result is about 6 dec 2014... can i apply ... ??

and i have to submit this.....1) Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] 2) Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] 3) Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] ........ and all 11 forms at once or step by step..... at various stages ??????

And do i need a laywer who signature are req on my application... someone told me you need an laywer who will charge around $1200 for it ???

sdosanjh

Sep 13, 2014
niagracalling said:
Yes it is mandatory brother. Pls check the document checklist http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf at point no 12.
Thx Niagracalling,
What does point - 5 means on economic classes

And does point - 15 means on liquid funds as POF ?

dax87

Sep 24, 2014
Hi Guyes,

The discussion going under this forum is awesome. Came to know good things about FSW. I have applied on first week of may under 2173. I got my confirmation mail on june 15. but it has been 3 months there is no further status update. Does any one received any notification who submited their files on this session?

Daxesh

Divi707

Sep 19, 2014
things to be courier to WES are as follows....

1) Bcom Transcripts frm uni in a sealed packet
2) 10 and 12 transcripts in a sealed packet.

If anything left ... plz tell guyzz..

plzz tell

thimus

Jul 31, 2014
Divi707 said:
things to be courier to WES are as follows....

1) Bcom Transcripts frm uni in a sealed packet
2) 10 and 12 transcripts in a sealed packet.

If anything left ... plz tell guyzz..

plzz tell
I hope you are keeping the degree certificate as well. Not sure why 10th and 12th are reuqired,
Also the request form you would have got from WES.

rameshc11

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
AOR Received.
15-07-2015
Med's Request
20-07-2015
Med's Done....
22-07-2015
Interview........
TLU : 28-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-12-2015
LANDED..........
March 2016
Hi ,

In final stages of completing my application.

Just a couple of questions :

1) would photocopies of FDs work as POF?? If not , whats the format i need to get?
2) Should i include the house purchased in my & my wife's name??
3) For dependent , what all docs to submit as proof of experience??

Divi707

Sep 19, 2014
thimus said:
I hope you are keeping the degree certificate as well. Not sure why 10th and 12th are reuqired,
Also the request form you would have got from WES.
ok .. so will not pack the 10 and 12 dmcss in it..

AND

basically what this trancripts are(which are sent to WES) ???? are these the detaied markes sheet attestestd by contoller of examination in university?? or degree attested by controller of examination ..???

plzz telll .. bcz when i asked the transcripts to clerks in universty.... they seemed bit confused... so rather they give me wrong documents... plz teel frnds....

what transcripts docs are which are to be sent to WES??

thimus

Jul 31, 2014
Divi707 said:
ok .. so will not pack the 10 and 12 dmcss in it..

AND

basically what this trancripts are(which are sent to WES) ???? are these the detaied markes sheet attestestd by contoller of examination in university?? or degree attested by controller of examination ..???

plzz telll .. bcz when i asked the transcripts to clerks in universty.... they seemed bit confused... so rather they give me wrong documents... plz teel frnds....

what transcripts docs are which are to be sent to WES??
Hello Divi,

These are your original marksheets given by your examination controller in a sealed packet. The sealed packet needs to be send to WES

Thank You
Taurus

satish_p

Jun 25, 2014
( Medical Request from NDVO)

Hello,
Good morning to all my friends from India.

I am happy to inform you that I received a medical test request from NDVO. Here is the email I received from them.

Dear Applicant :

Please find attached correspondence which refers to your application for permanent residence.

Medical forms and instructions are being emailed to you separately. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY AS THEY HAVE RECENTLY BEEN UPDATED. If you do not receive the separate instructions within 48 hours or if you have any difficulties opening the attached documents, please advise us by reply to this email.

- Please send photocopies of your updated/valid passports (only front and back Bio pages) for all . Please do not send the original passports unless requested to do so.

- Kindly follow the links below for information on payment of fees:

FEE SCHEDULE:

canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng

HOW TO PAY:

cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?lob=proc&cat=perm

Please comply by the mentioned requirements within 45 days from today.

Please note: A change in your family composition may affect the processing requirements and processing time for your application. If you have, or anticipate having, a change in family composition (for example, marriage, divorce or expecting a child) you need to advise the visa office as soon as possible of this change.

Best regards,

Immigration Section/ Section de l’immigration
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

RadhaLenin

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
AOR Received.
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Doc

sdosanjh

Sep 13, 2014
Re: ( Medical Request from NDVO)

satish_p said:
Hello,

I am happy to inform you that I received a medical test request from NDVO. Here is the email I received from them.

Dear Applicant :

Please find attached correspondence which refers to your application for permanent residence.

Medical forms and instructions are being emailed to you separately. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY AS THEY HAVE RECENTLY BEEN UPDATED. If you do not receive the separate instructions within 48 hours or if you have any difficulties opening the attached documents, please advise us by reply to this email.

- Please send photocopies of your updated/valid passports (only front and back Bio pages) for all . Please do not send the original passports unless requested to do so.

FEE SCHEDULE:

HOW TO PAY:

Please note: A change in your family composition may affect the processing requirements and processing time for your application. If you have, or anticipate having, a change in family composition (for example, marriage, divorce or expecting a child) you need to advise the visa office as soon as possible of this change.

Best regards,

Immigration Section/ Section de l'immigration
PO Box 5209

Congrats Satish... Please let us know, if you had applied online or through any consultant firm...
this will help us

Divi707

Sep 19, 2014
thimus said:
Hello Divi,

These are your original marksheets given by your examination controller in a sealed packet. The sealed packet needs to be send to WES

Thank You
Taurus
ok ... thaks alot sir....

RAGA_BHRI

Aug 28, 2014
Re: ( Medical Request from NDVO)

Dear Satish,
Could you please let me know what and all forms need to be filled If im apllying alone?

satish_p said:
Hello,

Dear Applicant :

FEE SCHEDULE:

HOW TO PAY:

Best regards,

Immigration Section/ Section de l'immigration
PO Box 5209

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
rameshc11 said:
Hi ,

In final stages of completing my application.

Just a couple of questions :

1) would photocopies of FDs work as POF?? If not , whats the format i need to get? Xerox will do. u can also attach balance confirmation of FD from Bank.
2) Should i include the house purchased in my & my wife's name?? NO only liquid assets are acceptable
3) For dependent , what all docs to submit as proof of experience?? everything that you can get as you got from ur self

sdosanjh

Sep 13, 2014
guys, in WES form http://www.wes.org/ca/required/International_Transcript_Request.pdf

the part B is for "Authorized Official"
It has following columns to fill.
will this go to university or college ? pls advise

Institution Name:
Degree obtained: (if applicable) Date awarded: (month/yr)
Name of Official Completing Form: (please print or type) Title:
Telephone: Email: