+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW-2014-Application filed from INDIA

neeraj19a

Jun 6, 2013
Hi friends,
I wanna apply in FSWP program of 2014 under 2174 category i.e. 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers.
Unfortunately I am very late as the cap has already reached 662.
I want to know about point system like how much points will I get on behalf of my brother.
MY brother has valid PR of Canada.

My Total point so far is

ielts -17
education- 22
exp-13
age-12

Total is 64 as of know

Pls if anyone have idea about can i get the points of my brother having PR of Canada do let me know.

In that case I may get the option to apply and fulfill the criteria.
Thanks in advance

REPLY...!!REPLY...!!REPLY...!!REPLY...!!REPLY...!!REPLY...!!REPLY...!!REPLY...!! :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

neeraj19a

Jun 6, 2013
HI Friends,
I am unable to download the documents required for application
Can u pls send me the following documents at my id neeraj.bakhtani@gmail.com

Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 487 KB)
Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] (PDF, 471 KB)
Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union [IMM 5409] (PDF, 47 KB)
Supplementary Information – Your travels [IMM 5562] (PDF, 1,8 MB)

pls send me the following documents at my id neeraj.bakhtani@gmail.com

Note:Send me the latest documents as I can see the documents have been last updated on August 2014

So please send me docs that you have downloaded either in August or September

Thanks in advance

PLZ REPLY>>>>!!!PLZ REPLY>>>>!!!PLZ REPLY>>>>!!!PLZ REPLY>>>>!!!PLZ REPLY>>>>!!!PLZ REPLY>>>>!!!

neeraj19a

Jun 6, 2013
Hi,

I am under process pf preparing my application for FSW 2014.
I want to know about NOC code in which I can apply for FSW program 2014.

I have total 3.8 years exp in Software Industry

So far I have worked with three employers

Following are my job responsibilities with (1st employer) worked here for 1 year and 8 months

• Develop and document software testing plans and software test cases for module, integration and system testing

• Execution of Test Cases, Test Plans and documents the results of tests in defect reports.

• Installation of software and hardware and configuring operating system software in preparation for testing of web application.

• Developing and implementing software testing policies, and developing automation scripts.

• Carrying out Functional testing, regression testing, and using automated test software applications to test the behavior and integrity of computer software.

Following are my job responsibilities with (2nd employer) worked here for 6 months

• Analyzing the Requirements from the client

• Developing and documenting software testing plans and software test cases

• Preparing Test Environment to execute the test cases

• Installation of software and hardware and configuring operating system software in preparation for testing of web application

• Executing Test Cases ,Test Plans and documenting the results of tests in defect reports.

• Defect Tracking

• Developing and implementing software testing policies, and developing automation scripts.

• Performing Regression testing using automation tools to test the behavior and integrity of software applications

Following are my job responsibilities with (3rd employer) worked here for 1 year and 4 months

1.)Documentation of software testing plans and software test cases for module ,integration and system testing.

2.)Preparing Test Environment by installation of software and hardware and configuring operating system software in preparation of testing of web application.

3.)Execution of Test Cases, test Plans and documents the results of tests in defect reports.

4.)Developing and implementing software testing policies, and developing automation scripts

5.)Carrying out functionality testing, regression testing and using automated test software applications to test the behavior and integrity of computer software

Please let me know from my Job responsibilities in which NOC I can apply.

Also confirm can I apply in 2173 NOC...?

Thanks

neeraj19a

Jun 6, 2013
Hi friends

i am filling up the form imm0008_3e.pdf
i.e. Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3] (PDF, 656 KB)

But its shows as

Years of exp as

1 Year
2 to 3 years
4 to 5 years

I dont know what should i select as my exp is 1 year and 8 months

Pls Reply what to select in such a case

Form has been updated in August 2014, while in 2013 form use to have options as

Less than 1 year
1 year but less than 2
2 year but less than 3

What should i select in my case when my exp is 1 year and 8 months

PLZ Reply!!!!PLZ Reply!!!!PLZ Reply!!!!PLZ Reply!!!!PLZ Reply!!!!

Robbssiee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
India
LANDED..........
16-04-2015
neeraj19a said:
Hi friends,
I wanna apply in FSWP program of 2014 under 2174 category i.e. 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers.
I want to know about point system like how much points will I get on behalf of my brother.

My Total point so far is

ielts -17
education- 22
exp-13
age-12

Total is 64 as of know

Pls if anyone have idea about can i get the points of my brother having PR of Canada do let me know.

Thanks in advance

REPLY...!!REPLY...!!REPLY...!!REPLY...!!REPLY...!!REPLY...!!REPLY...!!REPLY...!! :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
You get 5 points. ( how did he get PR , at the time he got the PR in the family form of his application if he mentioned your name then yes you get 5 points !!

Robbssiee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
India
LANDED..........
16-04-2015
neeraj19a said:
Hi,

Following are my job responsibilities with (1st employer) worked here for 1 year and 8 months

• Develop and document software testing plans and software test cases for module, integration and system testing

• Execution of Test Cases, Test Plans and documents the results of tests in defect reports.

• Installation of software and hardware and configuring operating system software in preparation for testing of web application.

• Carrying out Functional testing, regression testing, and using automated test software applications to test the behavior and integrity of computer software.

Following are my job responsibilities with (2nd employer) worked here for 6 months

• Installation of software and hardware and configuring operating system software in preparation for testing of web application

• Executing Test Cases ,Test Plans and documenting the results of tests in defect reports.

• Defect Tracking

• Performing Regression testing using automation tools to test the behavior and integrity of software applications

Following are my job responsibilities with (3rd employer) worked here for 1 year and 4 months

1.)Documentation of software testing plans and software test cases for module ,integration and system testing.

2.)Preparing Test Environment by installation of software and hardware and configuring operating system software in preparation of testing of web application.

3.)Execution of Test Cases, test Plans and documents the results of tests in defect reports.

4.)Developing and implementing software testing policies, and developing automation scripts

5.)Carrying out functionality testing, regression testing and using automated test software applications to test the behavior and integrity of computer software

Buddy calm down first of all . :) .. i feel a sense of urgency in your questions which is understandable ) .. anyway about your question

NOC 2173 and NOC 2171 can be used since 2174 is already done in my estimate.

So the point is you have to chose wisely and make sure your application resembles with the one you chose ( NOC 2173 or NOC 2171 ) , you can also send 2 application from both NOC , that increases you chances , but it will take time to get 2 documents for everything.

Bottom line is if you are going to chose any other NOC that resembles 30 -40 % , make it look like it matches 100 %

Good luck

Thanks

Robbssiee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
India
LANDED..........
16-04-2015
neeraj19a said:
Hi,

• Defect Tracking

Thanks

Buddy calm down first of all . Smiley .. i feel a sense of urgency in your questions which is understandable ) .. anyway about your question

NOC 2173 and NOC 2171 can be used since 2174 is already done in my estimate.

So the point is you have to chose wisely and make sure your application resembles with the one you chose ( NOC 2173 or NOC 2171 ) , you can also send 2 application from both NOC , that increases you chances , but it will take time to get 2 documents for everything.

Bottom line is if you are going to chose any other NOC that resembles 30 -40 % , make it look like it matches 100 %

Good luck

Robbssiee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
India
LANDED..........
16-04-2015
neeraj19a said:
Hi friends

i am filling up the form imm0008_3e.pdf
i.e. Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3] (PDF, 656 KB)

But its shows as

Years of exp as

1 Year
2 to 3 years
4 to 5 years

I dont know what should i select as my exp is 1 year and 8 months

Pls Reply what to select in such a case

Form has been updated in August 2014, while in 2013 form use to have options as

Less than 1 year
1 year but less than 2
2 year but less than 3

What should i select in my case when my exp is 1 year and 8 months

PLZ Reply!!!!PLZ Reply!!!!PLZ Reply!!!!PLZ Reply!!!!PLZ Reply!!!!
You have to select 1 year , since the other 2 cleary mention 2-3 and 4-5

Sep 19, 2014
Hi ,

I'm planning to apply for FSW visa. But, I have question with regard to Convocation certificate. I completely BBM in the year 2004, but did not collect my convocation certificate from Bangalore University.

However, I submitted my provisional certificate with my marks cards for WES.
But my worry is will CIC accept my provisional certificate issued by institution for visa processing in later stages.
Since, getting a convocation from BU takes considerable time...what should I do?
Please advise
Please advise....

Robbssiee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
India
LANDED..........
16-04-2015
Hope and Faith said:
Hi ,

I'm planning to apply for FSW visa. But, I have question with regard to Convocation certificate. I completely BBM in the year 2004, but did not collect my convocation certificate from Bangalore University.

However, I submitted my provisional certificate with my marks cards for WES.
But my worry is will CIC accept my provisional certificate issued by institution for visa processing in later stages.
Since, getting a convocation from BU takes considerable time...what should I do?
Please advise
Please advise....

CIC will accept the evaluation done by WES ,so if Wes accepts your provisional certificate and gives you the correct evaluation, CIC should not trouble you further ...

sdosanjh

Sep 13, 2014
Robbssiee said:
THE PCC is valid for 6 months , and it would take approximately 1 month time to get your PCC , the correct process is , you get a PCC request done on passport.gov and select a passport Seva kendra ( PSK ) . you will be given an appointment with time mentioned , there you will have your fingerprints scanned and what not , anyway after that they will initiate a police verification to your local Police station , once the local police verifies and validate that you are indeed authentic they send the report to the authorities , which in then are sent back to passport office . from then your PCC will be sent to the same passport seva kendra and you will sent one message to pick it up from there.

Hope this helps
!!
thx rob. Niagracalling and your statement contradicts. :)
let me apply through PO for PCC

sdosanjh

Sep 13, 2014
neeraj19a said:
Hi friends,

My Total point so far is

ielts -17
education- 22
exp-13
age-12

Total is 64 as of know

Thanks in advance

If you are married,and your spouse clears language test, then you get 5 points additional under adaptability

cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-adaptability.asp

Also from where you got the current limit/cap reached information?
Pls share the link if possible.

RAGA_BHRI

Aug 28, 2014
Use internet explorer Download, it will work.

neeraj19a said:
HI Friends,
I am unable to download the documents required for application
Can u pls send me the following documents at my id neeraj.bakhtani @ gmail.com

Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 487 KB)
Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] (PDF, 471 KB)
Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union [IMM 5409] (PDF, 47 KB)
Supplementary Information – Your travels [IMM 5562] (PDF, 1,8 MB)

pls send me the following documents at my id neeraj.bakhtani @ gmail.com

Note:Send me the latest documents as I can see the documents have been last updated on August 2014

So please send me docs that you have downloaded either in August or September

Thanks in advance

PLZ REPLY>>>>!!!PLZ REPLY>>>>!!!PLZ REPLY>>>>!!!PLZ REPLY>>>>!!!PLZ REPLY>>>>!!!PLZ REPLY>>>>!!!

sdosanjh

Sep 13, 2014
Guys, what to choose, while filling IELTS form for Que-15
planning to write IELTS for NOC 2173 or 2171

Code:
Question 15 – Occupation
Example
If you are a student, enter 08 because the sector 
is Education and 7 because the level is Student.

[b]Sector[/b]
Administrative services 01
Agriculture, Fishing, Forestry, Mining 02
Arts and Entertainment 03
Banking and Finance 04
Catering and Leisure 05
Construction Industries 06
Craft and Design 07
Education 08
Health and Social Services 09
Installation, Maintenance and Repair Services 10
Law and Legal Services 11
Manufacturing and Assembly Industries 12
Personal Services 13
Retail Trade 14
Technical and Scientific 15
Telecommunications and the Media 16
Transport 17
Utilities (gas, water etc.) 18
Wholesale Trade 19
Other 00

[b]Level[/b]
Self-employed 1
Employer/Partner 2
Employee (Senior level) 3
Employee (Middle or Junior level) 4
Worker in the home 5
Retired 6
Student 7
Other 0

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
sdosanjh said:
Guys, what to choose, while filling IELTS form for Que-15
planning to write IELTS for NOC 2173 or 2171

Code:
Question 15 – Occupation
Example
If you are a student, enter 08 because the sector 
is Education and 7 because the level is Student.

[b]Sector[/b]
Administrative services 01
Agriculture, Fishing, Forestry, Mining 02
Arts and Entertainment 03
Banking and Finance 04
Catering and Leisure 05
Construction Industries 06
Craft and Design 07
Education 08
Health and Social Services 09
Installation, Maintenance and Repair Services 10
Law and Legal Services 11