[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
sdosanjh said:
If you are married,and your spouse clears language test, then you get 5 points additional under adaptability

cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-adaptability.asp

Also from where you got the current limit/cap reached information? its at CIC website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp and at SS https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/edit?pli=1
Pls share the link if possible.

RAGA_BHRI

Aug 28, 2014
Hi all,

Q 1: If i travel alone and applying only for me, please let me know which and all documents need to be filled.

Q 2: Please let me know from when i should show proof of funds

Someone please help me out..

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
this will answer all your questions, take time to read. We can help you in case of doubts but don't wait for anyone to explain you the complete process unless you put your efforts in.

h t t p:/ /w w w.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

vrinda009

Sep 23, 2014
Hello Guys,

Did anybody received the Medical test request from CIC whose application sent on the week of 12th May 2014?

Appreciate for the repy

mandeep.kaur

Sep 22, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I have sent my complete application on 2nd August. When should I expect PER from embassy. Also. Demand draft sent by me have validity for three months. What will happen if it expire before encashment. Have anyone faced similar issue?
Thankyou.

mandeep.kaur

Sep 22, 2014
neeraj19a said:
Hi friends,
I wanna apply in FSWP program of 2014 under 2174 category i.e. 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers.
Unfortunately I am very late as the cap has already reached 662.
I want to know about point system like how much points will I get on behalf of my brother.
MY brother has valid PR of Canada.

My Total point so far is

ielts -17
education- 22
exp-13
age-12

Total is 64 as of know

Pls if anyone have idea about can i get the points of my brother having PR of Canada do let me know.

In that case I may get the option to apply and fulfill the criteria.
Thanks in advance

REPLY...!!REPLY...!!REPLY...!!REPLY...!!REPLY...!!REPLY...!!REPLY...!!REPLY...!! :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

You will get 5 points on behalf of your blood relation

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
mandeep.kaur said:
Hello Everyone,

I have sent my complete application on 2nd August. When should I expect PER from embassy. Also. Demand draft sent by me have validity for three months. What will happen if it expire before encashment. Have anyone faced similar issue?
Thankyou.
Right now the applications sent in June first week is being processed. If your DD expires your application will be sent back as mentioned on CIC website and instruction guide for FSW 2014

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
5 points for your blood relation

however you need to provide your brother's
1. BANK AND CREDIT CARD statement
2. Residential proof
3. Utility bill
4. Proof of relationship

go through the DOCUMENT CHECKLIST on CIC website and get all the documentation if you want to claim 5 points in ADAPTABILITY.

neeraj19a said:
Hi friends,
I wanna apply in FSWP program of 2014 under 2174 category i.e. 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers.
Unfortunately I am very late as the cap has already reached 662.
I want to know about point system like how much points will I get on behalf of my brother.
MY brother has valid PR of Canada.

My Total point so far is

ielts -17
education- 22
exp-13
age-12

Total is 64 as of know

Pls if anyone have idea about can i get the points of my brother having PR of Canada do let me know.

In that case I may get the option to apply and fulfill the criteria.
Thanks in advance

REPLY...!!REPLY...!!REPLY...!!REPLY...!!REPLY...!!REPLY...!!REPLY...!!REPLY...!! :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Kunal14

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Thanks Raga for the useful advice! :)

RAGA_BHRI said:
Submit only your post secondary (thats your bachelor degreee) and higher degree (thats your PG degree) for evaluvation. You need to get your transcripts from your college first to apply.

Or else apply first, then get your transcripts and post them.

Kunal14

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
niagracalling said:
Job description letter can be lifted from your normal Resume and don't forget to mention working hours per week. Also follow the instructions prescribed by CIC and match the duties with NOC description.
Thanks niagracalling for replying! :)

I have found the NOC document listing the duties/responsibilities but it does not talk mention about working hours. It it mandatory to mention them?

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Deepak Mohindru said:
guys,

is there any hope for reopen of FSWP in 2014-15.
No as from 2015 express entry will be launched. you can find the detailed information on CIC website

sdosanjh

Sep 13, 2014
Guys, do i need to evaluate my spouse degrees also from WES before applying?
Also, please let me know, what is the procedure to send xerox to universities and get them attested.
I have done PG (3 yrs) so do i need to send all certificates right from 10th or just graduation and PG degrees required?
also, only degree certificates or marks sheets also needs to be evaluated.
pls help

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
sdosanjh said:
Guys, do i need to evaluate my spouse degrees also from WES before applying?
Also, please let me know, what is the procedure to send xerox to universities and get them attested.
I have done PG (3 yrs) so do i need to send all certificates right from 10th or just graduation and PG degrees required?
also, only degree certificates or marks sheets also needs to be evaluated.
pls help
Educational documents of the person who is the primary applicant should be sent to WES for ECA report. if you are the primary application then your wife is a dependant therefore her ECA report from WES is not required.

you need to send attested copies of your highest eduation credential to WES for ECA. 10th and 12th is not required if you have done bachelors or PG or masters.

Yes you need to send all the marksheets and degree certificates.

and the procedure depends on university to university, the best option is to visit your university and get your photocopies attested from the REGISTRAR's office, also carry a envelope so that after attesting your degree and marksheets your university people can seal it.

once you get the sealed enevelope parcel it to WES.

I hope this makes sense.

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
Kunal14 said:
Thanks niagracalling for replying! :)

I have found the NOC document listing the duties/responsibilities but it does not talk mention about working hours. It it mandatory to mention them?
Yes it is mandatory brother. Pls check the document checklist http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf at point no 12.

sdosanjh

Sep 13, 2014
C!C said:
Educational documents of the person who is the primary applicant should be sent to WES for ECA report. if you are the primary application then your wife is a dependant therefore her ECA report from WES is not required.

you need to send attested copies of your highest eduation credential to WES for ECA. 10th and 12th is not required if you have done bachelors or PG or masters.

Yes you need to send all the marksheets and degree certificates.

and the procedure depends on university to university, the best option is to visit your university and get your photocopies attested from the REGISTRAR's office, also carry a envelope so that after attesting your degree and marksheets your university people can seal it.

once you get the sealed enevelope parcel it to WES.

I hope this makes sense.

thx C!C.. that explains all.